Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Toothless General Ibb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Toothless General Ibb (2034 Views)

EFCC Has Become Toothless Bull-dog, Says Obasanjo / General IBB Speaks On The Postpoment Of The Election On Twitter / Efcc: The Toothless Bulldog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Toothless General Ibb by Mamajama(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2007
The only reason why Babangida craves irresistibly to rule Nigeria again is because his hands is so steeped in blood and his pockets full of stolen booty that he is eternally afraid, that all his past gory misdeeds will find him out and be exposed, so that he goes to a lifetime of prison, which his crimes against Nigerians and against humanity deserves. He is afraid that a man of conscience may rise at the helm of affairs in Nigeria tomorrow and demands an account from all the thieves who have ever ruled Nigeria and their collaborators. That is why he cannot sleep in peace, despite the seeming security that his ill-gotten booty seems to provide. The eternal punishment of a wicked man is that he can never smell peace.
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Mamajama(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2007
Government exists for the protection of the rights liberties and sovereignty of its citizens, the creation of an enabling environment for prosperity and the control and distribution of state resources.

It is our duty, our civic responsibilities to not only educate the people but to take steps to shut down the campaign of the manipulators of public opinion who want the public to forget the deeds of IBB and blindly follow him.

Decree No. 2 , which used the obnoxious legislative piece to silence, suppress, exile, and get rid of their opposition. This get-rid-of-all-opposition mentality is a throwback to the days of British colonization of Nigeria.

imposed on Nigerians by IBB
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Mamajama(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2007
General Babangida eventually stopped his transition program before it concluded. He refused to hand over to the elected government of Moshood Abiola. Instead, Babangida nullified the results of the elections with no explanation. That was, at best, an irresponsible, mad, dictatorial, power show

There are many other thousands of innocent people in the grave whom IBB murdered. Their souls are crying for justice. All those he made widows and orphans are seeking justice. He has no hiding place
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Mamajama(m): 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2007
Babangida upgraded Nigeria's role in the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC),

Botched transition to civilian rule

Human rights abuses

The killing by a letter bomb of Dele Giwa, a magazine editor critical of Babangida's administration at his Lagos home in 1986

MAMSER was an acronym for Mass Mobilization for Self Reliance, Social Justice, and Economic Recovery.

Subject:        Fwd: NIGERIA'S STOLEN MONIES
DATE:   Tue, 17 Aug 1999 03:31:01

LOOTED  MONEY  DISCOVERED  IN  FOREIGN  BANKS

NAMES OF DEPOSITORS                                                          LONDON     SWISS($)   USA ($)    GERMANY (D)

1  GEN IBRAHIM BABANGIDA                                                     6.25bn     7.41bn     2.00bn      9.00bn
2  GEN ABUBAKAR                                                                     1.31bn     2.33bn      800M
3  REAR ADMIRAL MIKE AKHIGBE                                               1.24bn     2.42bn      671M       1bn
4  GEN JERRY USENI                                                                  3.04bn     2.01bn     1.01bn      900M
5  ALH ISMAILA GWARZO                                                           1.03bn     2.00bn     1.3bn       700M
6  ALH UMARU DIKKO                                                                 4.5bn      1.4bn      700M        345M
7  PAUL OGWUMA                                                                       300M       1.42bn     200M        500M
8  GEN SANI ABACHA                                                                  9.01bn     4.09bn     800M        3.01M
9  MOHAMMED ABACHA                                                               300M       1.2bn      150M        535M
10 ABDULKADIR ABACHA                                                            700M       1.21bn     900M        471M
11 ALHAJI WADA NAS                                                                 600M       1.32bn                 300M
12 TOM IKIMI                                                                            400M       1.39bn     152M        371M
13 DAN ETETE                                                                           1.12bn     1.03bn     400M        1.72bn
14 DON ETIBET                                                                         2.5bn      1.06bn     700M        361M
15 MAJ AL MUSTAPHA                                                                600M       1.001bn                210M
16 ANTHONY ANI                                                                      2.9bn      1.09bn     360M        1.66bn
17 BASHIR DALHATU                                                                2.3bn      1.001bn    161M        1.43bn
18 GEN WUSHISHI               grin                                                     700M       1.301bn   
19 ALH HASSAN ADAMU                                                           300M       200M       700M
20 T Y DANJUMA                                                                      300M       200M       700M

@BIGB1 do you know what all this people have in common?  they all served as ministers, governors or vp under IBBs regime.

I wonder where the governor to the central bank Under IBB stand in this list ALHAJI ABUBAKER ALHAJI.

Happy New year in advance BiGB1   grin grin shocked shocked

Now who legalised corruption in Nigeria?
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Mamajama(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2007
Power Play

Power, like an aphrodisiac, is intoxicating and addictive. Once you have had a taste of it, it becomes difficult for the ordinary person to let go. At the peak of the June 12th Struggle someone made a poignant metaphor that IBB was like a bull in a china shop that had to be eased out carefully. Any discerning adult at that time knew that IBB did not give up the position he had usurped and so viciously consolidated for the love of Nigeria but because he was compelled by the groundswell of opposition from a cross section of the Nigerian populace and the International community. To say otherwise would be to rewrite history. IBB, disgraced out of office by popular opposition to his wiry manipulations, to save face, intoned that he was “stepping aside”. The discerning knew he would try to make a come back. We have not been disappointed.

Often commentators with ulterior motives pretending to play devils advocate, posit that IBB alone cannot be held responsible for June 12 because the decision-making was done in a collegial setting in the PRC. These persons would hope that we have forgotten that IBB, single-handedly fired his ostensible second in command and at one time held all the reigns of power when he also sent packing the PRC and for about a week or two no one in this nation of 120 million souls was sure who was in or who was out of the corridors of power, except IBB. With that kind of power comes full responsibility.

@BIGB! is this why IBB is scared to retire in peace
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by darren20(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2007
is there no one to stop him?How can he be holding Nigerians to ransom?
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Mamajama(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2007
Money is the root of all Evil. if you spread crumbs of bread on the floor all the roaches will come and get some.

BABANGIDA is known for spreading the free for all slogan, chop and let all chop. That is why it is so hard to nail this evil toothless general.

Incriminating IBB will lead to the downfall of many generals
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Depilot(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2007
why all this abuse for Christ sake
is ibb the only evil in nigeria or the only general to steal or the only president to steal or the only citizen to steal. if you can answer this question, then you will know why people like ibb can not be touched. quit wasting time.
you should come down to Liberia and it will not take you too long to realize that ibb is still a saint in the eyes of many.
In Liberia things are finally coming together because the past is left alone. we don't even care about the outcome of charles taylor's case. According to my understanding every single government official in nigeria is corrupt. not to defend anybody but you guys need to come up with a better way to function rather than calling ibb for everything.

peace.
this is a nice forum
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by darren20(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2007
@depilot,Liberia has gone through a transition phase,same with Ghana,Nigeria is yet to,It will definitely go through it's own because without transition there cannot be a meaningful change,people like Babangida are the enemy of the masses preventing this change by the immense wealth the'yve looted while in power,but we all know for a fact that change is inevitable,it will come no matter how long it will surely come and Nigeria the giant of Africa will be great again!
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Mamajama(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2007
@Depilot we are talking of Nigeria who cares how many general you have in Liberia? Go to USA your big brother to complain abeg,

IBb Unleash this parasites on Nigeria, and we have been infiltrated by this entire virus that will not stop until they suck us Dry. Him alone as a leader has to tell us how he has no compassion for progress, no better life for rural women, and why most Nigerians migrated outside of the country in search of better living.

They defrauded out nation and we will not rest until they are brought to book.

@BIGB1 please tell IBB to keep sending his boys too keep trying to nail Ehindero. He will never succeed; integrity is a word your father should look up in wikipedia
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Depilot(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2007
but is ibb the only bad cow in the farm because this is all i've seen on this forum so far. i'm not sure if change will come that quick if people continue to lie to one another. i was told that every single thing in nigeria is corrupt, so how can you solve this problem by only focusing on a retired general who has also been out of the pic for many years.
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Mamajama(m): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2007
@Depilot I have a feeling you are one of IBB cronies recruit. please tell me now before I expose you, how much are you paid to camouflage or change your identity?

what town are you in Liberia? who is the IGP in Liberia? you have 3 minutes to respond or your credibility will be shatter
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Depilot(m): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2007
we have police director
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Depilot(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2007
taylor's cousin used to be one of our police directors.
are you going to pay me for this information
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Mamajama(m): 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2007
WRONG. Totally Wrong
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by EPOMA(m): 12:16am On Dec 12, 2007
@DEPILOT,

IBB you must agree finished Nigeria with first lady bull shit that all the governor and president are following now. He structured Nigeria towards collapse. It is ashame that Obansajo have been sending Andy Uba around the whole country to campaign for Ibb support to take over from Yaradua if he loses in court soon.Iwu is determine to deliver again to Baba.Ibb is going round Europe try to get support which he is getting with the price of oil
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Mamajama(m): 12:29am On Dec 12, 2007
IBB will never rule Nigeria again, we are determine to sacrifice our life's. we will sponsored coups that will get this evil genius out and for once. Major Oka got close to him and he ran to Aso rock from Dondon barracks, this time around we will invoke the Obantala gods on his behind, lol
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by iykrion(m): 1:45am On Dec 12, 2007
Mamajama, from your numerous pointless submissions and grammatically incongruous sentences, I've come to the conclusion that you are indeed, academically deficient.

Please, for your sake and others in this forum, I sincerely advise that you return to elementary classes. That's where you belong.
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Mamajama(m): 2:42am On Dec 13, 2007
@iykrion PROFESSOR gay< what does grammar has to do with the toothless general your uncle?

It amazes me how you are so quick to jump out like a a headless chicken that was drop in hot water to defend this bastard BABANGIDA
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by iykrion(m): 3:02am On Dec 13, 2007
Mamajama:

@iykrion PROFESSOR gay< what does grammar has to do with the toothless general your uncle?

It amazes me how you are so quick to jump out like a a headless chicken that was drop in hot water to defend this bastard BABANGIDA

cheesy cheesy cheesy Again, another of your numerous blunders.

grin grin grin grin Me, PROFESSOR gay? grin grin grin Well,

Let it be known that I don't hold brief for IBB. I only detaste your style of accusing IBB and fiercely defending Ehindero. What is sauce for the goose must - as a matter of fairness - be sauce for the gander. QED!
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by chidichris(m): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2007
mamajama,
if you are normal, u will not call ibb a tootless general not with all that you mentioned here that he did to nigeria and nigerians.
decide today either to accept that he is powerful and a name that nigerians will not forget easily or that he is a toothless general like u said.
ibb is known as the maradonna of nigerian politics so is it worthy to say that the football maradonna is a harmless player.
all the same, if you know all these information that you have outlined here and you have back ups, why have you not made these known to efcc since u believe in them.
you are nothing but a confussed mumu of the highest order.
obj ruled for 8 years did and efcc was there and non except have all these details, wow! u are a wonderful mamajama.
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Afam(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2007
iykrion:

Let it be known that I don't hold brief for IBB. I only detaste your style of accusing IBB and fiercely defending Ehindero. What is sauce for the goose must - as a matter of fairness - be sauce for the gander. QED!

And this is a huge problem, we have people blaming everyone else but their loved ones.

mamajama - Supports Ehindero, absolves him of all accusations yet believes IBB is very corrupt

BigB1 - Supports IBB, absolves him of all accusations but believes Ehindero is a thief

chidichris - Supports IBB and Orji Kalu but believes corruptions starts and ends with OBJ

You guys are not sincere at all.

May God help us with people like these.
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by BigB11(m): 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2007
You absolutely got it wrong, my man.
Yes, I support IBB, but also accept that he made mistakes just like you and I.
I also believe that iykrion has similar stance, but will not speak for him

You should immediately remove my name from this group.
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by BigB11(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2007
Futhermore, one has to pay intention to determine which side chidichris belongs. I truly believe that he has no side, the man just refuses to be brainwashed just like the other dead heads around.

MAMAJAMA, on the other hand is simply a lost soul that needs special prayer.
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by BigB11(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2007
Afam:
you must apologize for categorizing me with MAMAJAMA of all hermaphrodite around.
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by McKren(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2007
The last time I checked people dont appologise for telling the truth. Afams quote below is very spot on

Afam:

And this is a huge problem, we have people blaming everyone else but their loved ones.

mamajama - Supports Ehindero, absolves him of all accusations yet believes IBB is very corrupt

BigB1 - Supports IBB, absolves him of all accusations but believes Ehindero is a thief

chidichris - Supports IBB and Orji Kalu but believes corruptions starts and ends with OBJ

You guys are not sincere at all.

May God help us with people like these.
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by BigB11(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2007
Mckren:
the last time I checked we were cool!
where have you been, my good friend from Onisha?

I truly missed all your systematic attacks, I must confess.

Back to the issue:
I absolutely do not belong to this group; I think Afam got it wrong again and I will accept his apology with all my heart.
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Afam(m): 7:47am On Dec 14, 2007
@BigB1,

One thing you don't have control over is one's perception of you. If someone thinks you are good based on what you show you can not blame him just as you can't blame him if he thinks you are bad based on what you show him.

So, live your life as if no one is interested in being a sycophant.

You don't apologize for the sake of it, you apologize when it is absolutely necessary to do so.

Take care.
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by BigB11(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2007
Afam:
I am negatively touched by your post, I must admit.
Sycophant?
Could you please identify 2 or 3 things that made me out to be bad?
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by Afam(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2007
Hi BigB1,

I admit my use of the word sycophant was not precise enough.

Though I still maintain that your position on IBB, OBJ, Ehindero is certainly not based on consistency my comment on sycophant has everything to do with people you deal with as I cannot see A and call it B.

So, in essence the use of the word sycophant has more to do with people that relate with you than you as a person.

My position on your ratings of our leaders as regards corruption is crystal clear.

I hope there are no doubts whatsoever now.
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by McKren(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2007
BigB1

You know we learn everyday and your sincere answer to my question will be appreciated

Is IBB TOOTHLESS or GAP TOOTHED

grin grin grin
Re: The Toothless General Ibb by BigB11(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2007
I will say gap toothed, which also gives him a stylish and unique look.
You should check out his pics in the 80's.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Insulting On Nigeria's Sovereignty - Us Halts Construction Of Abuja Road / The Immediate Solution To Niger-delta Crisis / Patrick Obahiagbon On Ojukwu's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.