Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Sharks And Dolphin Up For Sale - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sharks And Dolphin Up For Sale (1004 Views)

NPFL( Double Header)- Dolphins Vs Nasarawa 2pm & Sharks Vs W. Wolves 4pm( Today) / Sharks FC Vs Sunshine Stars (0 - 0) On 7th March 2015 / Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharks And Dolphin Up For Sale by beblessed(f): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
Just heard that the rivers govt wants to sell sharks and dolphin football club. Why? What will they benefit? And to who? These people in power will not seize to amaze me
Re: Sharks And Dolphin Up For Sale by jayjam(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
beblessed: Just heard that the rivers govt wants to sell sharks and dolphin football club. Why? What will they benefit? And to who? These people in power will not seize to amaze me
my brother,selling those teams means the league is developing,how many european clubs are govt.owned
Re: Sharks And Dolphin Up For Sale by enomakos(m): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
for how much?

(1) (Reply)

Ex-ghana Keeper ' Kingston Was Offered Bribe' For 2006 WC Game / Secret On How To Wreck Nairabet,bet365 Etc And Win Instantly / Michael Essien Rejects QPR And West Brom Out Of Loyalty For Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.