Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Costruction Of Suspended Slab(decking)at Ikosi, Lagos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Costruction Of Suspended Slab(decking)at Ikosi, Lagos (7962 Views)

Guide Cost Of Decking Slab Of A Standard Twin Three Bedroom / Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. / Approximate Estimation Of The Cost Of 3-bedroom Decking Slab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Costruction Of Suspended Slab(decking)at Ikosi, Lagos by segcymoor(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
yes sir...
Re: Costruction Of Suspended Slab(decking)at Ikosi, Lagos by Godtwin: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
Sir, i have been following your thread and i find it very interesting, Please i have a Question for you, pls you best advise is highly needed here.

How much do you think it will cost for

1. Structural drawing of a 4-5 bed room duplex
2. Mechanical and Electrical Drawing,

please kindly send me the best price to my email

d1090832014@yahoo.com

Thank you very much.
Re: Costruction Of Suspended Slab(decking)at Ikosi, Lagos by segcymoor(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
I ve sent to ur mail
Re: Costruction Of Suspended Slab(decking)at Ikosi, Lagos by segcymoor(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
we set to serve
Re: Costruction Of Suspended Slab(decking)at Ikosi, Lagos by segcymoor(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
Blockwk

Re: Costruction Of Suspended Slab(decking)at Ikosi, Lagos by Reconz2014: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Very goodwork Mr Segcymoore bt pls what is the height of the decking form work and also what is the size of the iron beam that will be placed on the decking. Tnx very much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doors: Strong Foreign Security And Steel Doors Selling In Lagos / FRONTIER Estate,bogije,lekki...Promo price [8.7M] with intial deposit of 5M / Requirements For Demolition Permit In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.