Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

FTA Help - Ask Your FTA Questions Here - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / FTA Help - Ask Your FTA Questions Here (6916 Views)

FTA Frequency / Latest Tech Multi LNB Satellite Dish (FTA) More Than 150 Free Channels / FTA For MBC2, MBC4, MBC Action & MBC Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FTA Help - Ask Your FTA Questions Here by mjay(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2008
Hello guys in the house, ure just too much, im the one giving instructions to my installers on frequencies and channels, all because of the extensive knowldge ive gained on this forum. I just got my nss channel an im overwhelmed with the number of channels, now these channels include everything from almighty CNN to Cartoon network. The problem is they are scrambled. Now the issue is WHO ARE THE OWNERS OF THESE CHANNELS, HOW CAN WE HAVE THE CARD OR CARDS TO UNSCRAMBLE THEM just in case i want to explore. yeah i got the unscrambled channells too just about 4 of them. Anybody out there who can HELP. ONCE AGAIN URE TOO MUCH ON THIS FORUM. THANKS MENNNNNNN.
Re: FTA Help - Ask Your FTA Questions Here by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ mjay,
try to check out the thread on free to air satellite and you will learn more about this stuffs and so many more, those channels you see on nss7 are owned by canalsat horizons.
Re: FTA Help - Ask Your FTA Questions Here by mjay(m): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2008
@enitan, Pls can the channels be opened in any way ?? Either by way of subscription (to whom shall we go) or by way of hacking, in which case there will be need for codes to decode them. (how do we get them) Which is which pls help
Re: FTA Help - Ask Your FTA Questions Here by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2008
mjay:

@enitan, Please can the channels be opened in any way ?? Either by way of subscription (to whom shall we go) or by way of hacking, in which case there will be need for codes to decode them. (how do we get them) Which is which please help

thats what am currently working on for now and am very sure am coming back to this forum to give a positive response base on that. There is no hacking but subsription, hope you dont mind?

But you wont get the feedback here but on The main free-to-air satellite television thread.

Thanks
Re: FTA Help - Ask Your FTA Questions Here by rightclickz(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2008
hi, sorry but i'm in ghana (in the eastern part) and can someone please tell me the position and direction to set my dish before i can get "intelsat 7,10 ku? i use a strong decoder. e-mail: rightclickz@yahoo.com please reply
Re: FTA Help - Ask Your FTA Questions Here by constantk: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2008
Hi all,

can anyone get stations on eurobird1 on 90cm dish. if this is possible then i wont bother my head about any other stations. though i know it is transmitted in uk and might have strong signals in europe alone.

But if anyone can pick station on it please let me know.

thanks
Re: FTA Help - Ask Your FTA Questions Here by ayewa(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]somebody help me pls!!!

I use a 4653 strong receiver here in kaduna nigeria

i tried carying out a patch bt am always getin an error alert. Am i mising a step?
Re: FTA Help - Ask Your FTA Questions Here by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2008
@ ayewa,
you better dont try anything naugthy, whats the patch for exactly? if its not for nilesat keys, then what else do you want to do.
The best way to carry out patch update, is either using a RS-232 cable or carry out a receiver-to-receiver methos,
DONT EVER USE A FLASH DRIVE FOR THAT PURPOSE
Re: FTA Help - Ask Your FTA Questions Here by Gangsta101(m): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2008
Ayewa,

if you haven't sorted out your decoder probs, then let me know a few things. How exactly are you trying to load the patch and what is the error message you are getting? if you try to load it via usb and it tells you there is a 'memory error, it means you have to get someone who has a similar decoder to yours and also has the right cable (rs232) to load it into your decoder for you. if no friend has it, then u have to go down to an installer or all those guys who sell decoders along Kano road for them to 'load the software' for you. the first time is the most difficult/important, after that, you can do it on your own as frequently as u wish. all the best.
Re: FTA Help - Ask Your FTA Questions Here by bodejohn(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ all

Good to see that the little thread i started is growing fast.
Kudos to all you guys here.
You can get more gist and support on the main fta thread, it's over 70pages now.

Cheeers
Re: FTA Help - Ask Your FTA Questions Here by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2009
suppose i use a STRONG DECODER SRT 4653X and want to upgrade to the latest version, what do i do?
Re: FTA Help - Ask Your FTA Questions Here by shotoblaze: 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2009
please i have a strong srt 3650 receiver.i AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SCRAMBLED CHANNELS LIKE ETV,KIDSCO,FOX,ETC. PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME UNSCRAMBLE THEM? I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL.
THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE.
Re: FTA Help - Ask Your FTA Questions Here by bodejohn(m): 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2009
shotoblaze:

please i have a strong srt 3650 receiver.i AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SCRAMBLED CHANNELS LIKE ETV,KIDSCO,FOX,ETC. PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME UNSCRAMBLE THEM? I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL.
THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE.

Those channels are not free, you need to pay before you can watch them.
We do not discuss keys/unscrambling of channels on this forum. There are other channels that you can watch legally free of charge.
If you like those channels so much, pay to watch them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solution To Champion Tv, Top Tv And Max Scramble Channel / Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 / End to Satellite Installation stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.