Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Who Da Hell Is Obj - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Da Hell Is Obj (935 Views)

What Is OBJ Saying To GMB? Caaption Dis Photo! / Who Da Hell Is 'wale Black Ebony' / Hell Is Better Than Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Da Hell Is Obj by mojoy(m): 12:15am On Dec 12, 2007
Snow White, Hercules, and Quasimodo (hunchback of Notre Dame?) were sitting at a table at a quiet cafe and talking about what made each of them special. Snow White, believed that she was the fairest lass in the whole world. Hercules felt was the strongest man in the world. Quasimodo considered the unsightly lump on his back and his, well, not so fine featurs and concluded that he must be the ugliest man alive. And he did feel special.

So they all agreed to go to God for confirmation and to meet up at the same cafe in 3 days to report what God told each of them.

The 3rd day opens with the duo of Hercules and Snow White already at the appointed table. Snow White was alll over herself in a hand held mirror and cooing: "I'm the fairest lady in the whole world, I know because God told me so." Meanwhile, Hercules had her up in the air by simply picking up her chair by one leg and holding onto same with just 2 fingers; all the while growling: "I'm the Strongest man in the world. I know, because God told me so". Just then, they realised Quasimodo was not with them. As they were begining to wonder what could be wrong with him, he stormed into the cafe, practically belching smoke and yelling at the top of his voice: "WHO THE HELLLLLL Is OBJ!!!
Re: Who Da Hell Is Obj by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 12, 2007
lol. . .i actually got you. . .funny tongue
Re: Who Da Hell Is Obj by topeteadr(m): 12:56am On Dec 12, 2007
Remixed lol.
Re: Who Da Hell Is Obj by gee2(m): 2:21am On Dec 12, 2007
ìsù
Re: Who Da Hell Is Obj by topeteadr(m): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2007
What is 'ìsú'.
Re: Who Da Hell Is Obj by temmysexy(f): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2007
lol, cheesy cheesy grin omg, OBJ no be small thing oh tongue tongue
Re: Who Da Hell Is Obj by topeteadr(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2007
The man is a monkey in a human suit.
Re: Who Da Hell Is Obj by saucekid(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2007
*i believe some fiful are flaying wit pire*
Re: Who Da Hell Is Obj by Neyoyo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2007
Abeg, leave the man alone,he's no longer in power, let's start to hear Yar 'adua jokes.
Re: Who Da Hell Is Obj by topeteadr(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2007
Yaradua is not bad as obj.
Re: Who Da Hell Is Obj by Migines(m): 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2007
Time will tell.
Re: Who Da Hell Is Obj by topeteadr(m): 12:11am On Dec 13, 2007
U guess so.
Re: Who Da Hell Is Obj by clemcykul(f): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2007
liar! aboki is handsome, checkout the pointed nose like mine grin grin grin grin grin

hes handsome though a sickler we can give dat to him, as for obj hmmmm well hes a creature also grin
Re: Who Da Hell Is Obj by ndubest(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2007
, are u implying that OBJ is the "ugliest" man?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
una go kill person here with laughter

(1) (Reply)

Beter Option / Who Says Men Don't Remember Anniversaries / Don't Lie To Your Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.