Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Buying Pc Games In Nigeria - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Buying Pc Games In Nigeria (15221 Views)

Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge / Anyone In Ilorin Who Wants To Swap Pc Games. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by jagwar: 3:20am On Dec 12, 2007
Does anyone hav any idea where i can buy PC games in Nigeria. Not pirated CDs that dont work pls.

AGE OF EMPIRES II in particular. Any ideas
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by cuteNhot(f): 3:22am On Dec 12, 2007
download it.
workable cracks are available.

i'm sure i have it somewhere as a free disk with something i bought.
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by jagwar: 3:33am On Dec 12, 2007
Can u please direct me 2 a reliable source & how 2 go about it?
Or i will be willing 2 buy your disc if u'd like 2 sell 2 me.
thanx
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by kokorunna(m): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2007
Download any games off www.torrentspy.com but you must first of all download the bittorrent software on your computer.

This site is good for downloading games, films. ebooks and music

Good Luck cheesy
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by jagwar: 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2007
Hi, thanx 4 the advice. Currently got bittorrent & downloading age of empires II

Lets see how it goes!
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by cuteNhot(f): 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2007
what the Bleep you doing with bittorrent?
use utorrent.
there, i gave you good advise.
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2007
bittorrent is good
so is bitlord, utorrent, Azureus . . etc
or any open source torrent client.

as far as they do not have spyware or adware like limewire and morpheus
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by cuteNhot(f): 12:11am On Dec 27, 2007
footprint my friend
footprint.
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by jagwar: 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2007
@ cute & hut

Already got bittorrent & it worked just fine smiley maybe i would hav taken ur advise if it came much earlier!!
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2008
Sincerely stop PIRACY, or what do you thinkg you are getting via Bittorrent.

It pays and feels better to buy the original PC-DVD for the games instead of STEALING via various means.

1 Like

Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by jagwar: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2008
SysUser:

It pays and feels better to buy the original PC-DVD for the games instead of STEALING via various means.

Duuh!! maybe if u could recomend where 2 buy these games your coments wuld av been more helpful.
(i guess u didnt read th beginnig of th thread did u?)
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by pizzadox(m): 4:24am On Jan 12, 2008
Bro Dont talk about pirated cds are not good,

I sell them and its the only cheap means of playing ps2, Pc games, xbox , wii

I sell pirated dvds here in philippines and i have shipped to nigeria in ibadan, thats what my brother sells nowi ship to him every 2weeks with new games, I can give u a list if you want,

I also mod ps2 and psp, so it is easy and cheap,

1dvd game cost NGN 1000
1cd game cost Ngn 500
1ps2 game cost NGN 600
1PSP ROM Downloaded to ur PSP Mempry stick is NGN 500 per download,

Holla me and il hook you up

see my post,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104706.0.html

bimbo@abimbolaadewoyin.com
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 15, 2008
SysUser:

it feels better to pay for a game as opposed to playing it for free? WHAT are you smoking?

i sincerely hope you aren't one of those pontificating hypocrites who buy '24' in go slow for N400. you DO realise that that is also STEALING, right?

pizzadox:

Bro Dont talk about pirated cds are not good,

I sell them and its the only cheap means of playing ps2, Pc games, xbox , wii

I sell pirated dvds here in philippines and i have shipped to nigeria in ibadan, thats what my brother sells nowi ship to him every 2weeks with new games, I can give u a list if you want,

I also mod ps2 and psp, so it is easy and cheap,

1dvd game cost NGN 1000
1cd game cost Ngn 500
1ps2 game cost NGN 600
1PSP ROM Downloaded to your PSP Mempry stick is NGN 500 per download,

Holla me and il hook you up

see my post,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104706.0.html

bimbo@abimbolaadewoyin.com

the above is what pisses me off. people selling what others have made free. what bull. i see so much of this in PC village. you actually see some people selling FREEWARE. what can i say - 'oyinbo dey crack am, black man dey sell am!' tongue

more importantly, it is STUPID to come onto a public forum, post your contact details and announce that you are selling pirated software. you do realise people go to jail for that, don't you? if NCC is looking for some scapegoats to parade on TV, you'll be so easy to set up.
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by pizzadox(m): 6:42am On Jan 16, 2008
@oyb

my man do you know anything about what your saying?.u Need a DVD Game for pc, Ok Buy orig one ok? and tell me how you a DVD game and run the game with your dvd rom and wait for 2weeks till ur DVD ROM Lens gets burnt,

Come here to china, You'll see what u never see before,

Crack games are the best, you play them without needing to insert the dvd game in ur dvd rom and play, thast why its pirated,
I MOD PS2, PS3, PSP and other game consoles, its my job and i have helped a lot of people with this,

i dont care if you hunt me with my details, you can come and get me, Ive been into pirating for ages and it sells like hot cake, Tell me for naija, what do u buy? Fake dvd movies for road side, or if ur in UK or US or wherever u are?tell me what u buy,

I DONT CARE AND DONT GIVE A D***!!!
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by pizzadox(m): 6:43am On Jan 16, 2008
@oyb

my man do you know anything about what your saying?.u Need a DVD Game for pc, Ok Buy orig one ok? and tell me how you a DVD game and run the game with your dvd rom and wait for 2weeks till ur DVD ROM Lens gets burnt,

Come here to china, You'll see what u never see before,

Crack games are the best, you play them without needing to insert the dvd game in ur dvd rom and play, thast why its pirated,
I MOD PS2, PS3, PSP and other game consoles, its my job and i have helped a lot of people with this,

i dont care if you hunt me with my details, you can come and get me, Ive been into pirating for ages and it sells like hot cake, Tell me for naija, what do u buy? Fake dvd movies for road side, or if ur in UK or US or wherever u are?tell me what u buy,

I DONT CARE AND DONT GIVE A D***!!!
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2008
yaawn,

next thing you'll be telling me that you invented daemon tools. maybe its a little too hard for you to grasp . . . so i'll spell it out.
cracker groups like razr 1911 are the ones who crack the games so that securom etal won't prevent them from running in emulators. you are nothing more than a user . i doubt if you could crack a 1980 game. what you are doing is what nigerians do- you go a warez forum, download the cracked game and then go and sell it to noobs who don't know about warez. thats what pisses me off. you are selling what you got for free, and what you could NEVER do on your own. you're no better than the roadside /computer engineers' in computer village whose answer to every problem is- 'format the system' and who will then charge you for installing the free drivers that come with the system.

the worst thing about people like you is that 90% of the time , you don't even know how to actually apply the cracks for the software. i know someone like u in pc village. u buy anything from him, you have to go online to find the crack yourself. the guy sold me crysis . it was in 7 zip format. so i had to unzip it, mount it, download the cracked exe- all i got fronm the guy was the media - and as soon as i get a rapidshare account, i wont need him( downloading 8gb no be beans) . anyway, there are plenty of suckers out there who you can keep forming PSP and computer guru for .

1 Like

Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by pizzadox(m): 12:22am On Jan 21, 2008
my man, thanks for the lecture, any more?

so you know about warez?thank God you know,

go to google and search for pizzadox,

You'll know the history,

hehehehhehee,

have more to say?

holla at me and eat more pizzazzzzzzzzz,

You've turn this forum into a Yabbing center ha,
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by smol(m): 1:53am On Feb 02, 2008
@pizzadox
pls how can i contact your brother in Ibadan. pls i need info fast as i have to leave this zone by tuesday. thanks
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by pizzadox(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2008
@smol

my bro

what are u intrested in?
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by debusy008(m): 5:49pm On Feb 29, 2008
embarassed buying pc game
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by debusy008(m): 5:50pm On Feb 29, 2008
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by debusy008(m): 5:52pm On Feb 29, 2008
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by debusy008(m): 5:52pm On Feb 29, 2008
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2008
HEY I WANT TO BUY A PSP GAME
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by icezik1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2008
IN this day and Age of iNternet (bittorrent and free download manager) I'm shocked anyone would want to buy an original game! Oh boy, go to www.torrentz.com and download to your delight. Heck even if your download speed is just 5kbps it only takes 12 hours to download a good game, so download overnight.
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by justbones(m): 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2008
really?
i never knew dat
and they've been charging me 11grand per UMD
damn ice-zik thanks i'll check out that site man
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by icezik1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2008
Ha Ha HA! Very funny! Aren't you also dealing with cracked games on ur PSP? Besides u can now download PSP ISO's online and transfer them to ur already cracked (firmware) PSP and play. Piracy RUles!!!!
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by justbones(m): 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2008
really?, i'll try to copy the game but how do i read the umd on my computer?
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by icezik1(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2008
I'm sure if you check the net you'll find solutions.
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by pein(m): 11:50am On Mar 14, 2008
man WTF?who the Bleep wants to buy original cds to play?i mean WTF? in this day and age? guy download ur shit from any torrent site jo!

@oyb
it seems its the same bleeper who sells cds to me as well grin ,the idiot doesnt even put any crack on any game he sells angry and if he does its so bleeping outdated and filled with shitlike trojans and spyware ,i mean ,WTF.Thank God i got a really fast connection to download games if not ill still be drowning in the shitfest those fcukers spew out!

@pizzadox
dude,really stop spewing out fcukeries! i don't see how searching for ur username at google makes any difference,if u were so important like u claim ull be bleeping rich and championing ur products where ull make beta kish
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by icezik1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2008
@pein

Yeah! Keep telling them my brother!
Re: Buying Pc Games In Nigeria by justbones(m): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2008
@pein
man why all the anger?
i mean try to take mantra or anger-management classes
no offence intended

@ice-zik
u almost fell 4 it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Your PS4 Chipped Plus Free Games / Where Can I Get Hotest Mobile Games To Download / ORDER YOUR GAME CONSOLES, CDs & SUBSCRIPTIONS WITH US ON EBAY AT 350/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.