Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Introduction Of The Dual-usuage Massage Cushion - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Introduction Of The Dual-usuage Massage Cushion (489 Views)

Massage Cushion-Price Crash 07-z-f, 5000 naira only! Hurry! / Massage Cushion Now Available Near You, Lagos Region On Cod (single Piece) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introduction Of The Dual-usuage Massage Cushion by kevinogana: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
Massage is a very traditional physiotherappy.It can effectively relieve the pressure and tension.The full function massage is a combination of traditional chinese massage and modern techniques.The massage cushion is mounted with multi Zones motor vibrating units, at some area of human body such as neck,shoulder ,back, waist,thighshank etc.It's used to simulate four tradition massage method such as kneading, beating,finger press,and rolling in. order to activate some area of human body again and again,congest some Zones of body,increase the blood circulation and
remove tiredness.
Massage cushion has two side: the Bamboo side use during hot season and the cloth side use in cold season.The massage cushion can be use in the car,office,house etc.
To get your own massage cushion,you can contact me via:08039631091 or 08182999257. Kelvinclan@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Copper Mine Land Grabs Protest Heats Up / Check Out My Free Report That Shows You How To Make Money On FORUMS / American Used Blackberry Torch 9800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.