Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

How I Made My First Million Naira/dollars/pounds/euros... - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made My First Million Naira/dollars/pounds/euros... (6378 Views)

Aliko Dangote Will Start Selling Forex (dollars, Pounds, Euros Etc) To The C.B.N / How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? / How I Made My First Million From Nothing..... Might Help Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira/dollars/pounds/euros... by staaan(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
Manweysabi: It took me 9months... Was working in a family dental clinic as a trained dental technician... Went on an adventurous extensive savings after NYSC and i hit the mark (one million naira) on May 15th last year. Was seekin for visa to study in Canada. The Law of Dimishing Returns sets in on my savings when i was denied visa september. It's now rising when i started FOREX- though, increasing at a decreasing rate. Thank God!
This also goes to Forexking. I ve been luking for trustworthy and efficient fundmanagers cos i ve flair for forex but unfortunately d guys i ve bin dealin with always have 1 issue or the other. Can u guys manage my funds or teach me hw to make btw $50-$100 per day. If i can get dis am satisfied.
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira/dollars/pounds/euros... by Delafruita(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2013
FXKing2012:
yes I am...tell me more.
a partnership acquisition is a process whereby we can leverage on individuals to acquire a larger expanse of land while those individuals can also leverage on us to acquire prime land at a very much cheaper rate than they would have acquired it themselves.let me use an example

lets assume we want to acquire an expanse of land measuring 30 acres of land.based on certain factors,connections and negotiations,we would be required to come up with 30-50% payment upfront and pay the balance in 2 instalments 3-months apart.lets assume an acre is costing us 1..5million naira which is roughly 250,000 per plot.the entire expanse of 30acres is 180 plots.as an estate development firm,it would also be our duty to do registered survey,a layout and all necessary documentation.

for the purpose of this scenario,lets just work on the cost of land.a plot will cost us approximately 250k per plot.naturally,we will begin selling at around 350k-400k.eventually,by the time we are approachig the finish line,we might be selling at 650k-700k.now thats good profit for us despite the humongous cost we would incur along the way on advertising and other operational costs.

i just highlighted the above to show how the business works.its not as easy as it sounds and it takes a lot of hardwork but at the longterm,its quite profitable.

a partnership-acquisition becomes necessary in a case where we need to leverage on other people's funds to enable us make the downpayment.

for example,lets say we want to acquire 20 acres of land at 30million naira,we know we need to come up with 50% of the total cost which is about 15million naira.in a situation where we are unable to come up with that sum on our own,we invite individuals to partner with us to acquire that expanse.since our requirement is 20acres,we approach the land owners for an additional 10acres to make it 30acres.we renegotiate the cost to maybe 1.2-1.3million per acre.this will be possible because the quantity has increased.lets assume they agree to 1.3million,then the total cost will be 39million naira which means we need to make a downpayment of about 19.5million.the 10 acres is what will be available for individuals to buy at the same cost of 1.3million.we put up the remaining to offset the downpayment and the estate goes on the market and then we will clear off the remaining payments.

the partners have the option of taking possession of their own portion immediately and all legal process will be done to ensure that.some may choose to leave it as part of the estate.all in all,the partners have plenty to gain

please bear in mind that my initial impulse was to ask for your email.however,i felt their might be some person on this thread who might be able to learn from this principle of making use of other people's money(OPM) in whatever venture they might be undertaking.
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira/dollars/pounds/euros... by Delafruita(m): 10:17am On Feb 26, 2013
staaan:
Good to know ur biz is thriveing. I am a real estate consultant myself but based in Ibadan and wouldnt mind sharing methords. Let me know your thoughts.
sendme an email cornellrealtors@gmail.com
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira/dollars/pounds/euros... by bily(m): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
staaan:
This also goes to Forexking. I ve been luking for trustworthy and efficient fundmanagers cos i ve flair for forex but unfortunately d guys i ve bin dealin with always have 1 issue or the other. Can u guys manage my funds or teach me hw to make btw $50-$100 per day. If i can get dis am satisfied.

Forex trading is not a get rich quick scheme contrary to what people make it to be. Now you say you want to be making $50-100 per day, I can tell you categorically that to make such amount without stress and minimal risk, you would need a start up capital to the tune of $10,000. You also have to think Monthly, quarterly or yearly not daily.

back to topic, I made my first million selling e-currency as an exchanger. Those days of egold spurred by the popularity of club freedom, diamond cash club, getaway club etc
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira/dollars/pounds/euros... by staaan(m): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
Delafruita:
sendme an email cornellrealtors@gmail.com
Mail sent. Xpectin ur reply
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira/dollars/pounds/euros... by FXKing2012(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
-
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira/dollars/pounds/euros... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu And Dangote : Who Has More Money? / Nigeria To Establish A Development Bank / Amazon Kindle Publishing Beginners Guide +(Earning Proofs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.