Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Your Health Is Your Wealth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Health Is Your Wealth (805 Views)

Before You Think Of Your Wealth, Health Is Important (amezcua Biodisc) / Your Health Is your Wealth / Your Health Is Your Wealth (check This Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Health Is Your Wealth by Victorjoseph(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
Goodday nairalanders. It is believed by majority of people's that health is wealth.If someone doesn't have a perfect health,it can never be possible for that same person to acquire wealth. Or better still! If someone has all the wealth in this world and doesn't have a good health he/she can never live to enjoy the wealth he has acquired.So peeps,pls endeavor to be so cousious about your health because ur health is completely ur wealth.Let me use this gr8t opportunity to introduce to you my company.The name is Dorathom trado terapy.My company can be located inside onireke bustop close to ojo barrack. You can also get us on our email address Doratomtherapy@yahoo.com. We treat all kinds of infectious diseases disturbing a man's health eg Staphylococus,internal heat,quick discharge etc.Our motor is!Your health is our major concern.If you may need our service don't hesitate to contact us through these numbers 08161788900 or 08034892946. Stay cool and God bless we all.Don't 4get,ur health is your wealth.
Re: Your Health Is Your Wealth by juliannee: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2012
Well...
Taking the good care of your body is most important factor in your life. Health and body care is the most important thing in a persons life. It is the biggest personal property. Every person should think more about his health. If you want to live a long and the healthy life you should be healthy and fit.

(1) (Reply)

DR IN THE HOUSE Help! Pain From Both Kidney.what might That Indicate. / LATEST CANCER INFORMATION - From Johns Hopkins / My Girl Friend Has A Twice Menstruation In A Month After Seual Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.