Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Pes 2008 Now Available ! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pes 2008 Now Available ! (1275 Views)

Pes 2008 Vs Fifa 2008 (2009 modes are out also......) / Real Football 2008 Now Available 4 Download / Real Football 2008 Now Available 4 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pes 2008 Now Available ! by lexyman(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2007
have u played pro. evo. 2008. ? :

* All New 'Teamvision' AI System

* Improved AI for Defenders and Attackers
* Enahanced Close Control system enabling more control of the ball when dribbling Improved Set Pieces - players now have full control over the defensive wall
* Increased Player detail with full facial animation.

* Extensive Edit mode

Key to PES 2008 is a proprietary adaptive AI system entitled Teamvision. Unique to the Konami game, Teamvision is a sophisticated AI programming that learns and adapts according to an individual's style of play. As such, it will learn new ways to build attacks and to counter specific movements and previous attacking or defensive errors, ensuring games are more in line with the tactical but flowing nature of the real thing.

With the Pro Evolution Soccer series renowned for its fluid, realistic gameplay, the new game builds on the implementation of Teamvision with additional key advances. As with previous releases since its inception in 1996, the ball is again treated as a separate entity, with the timing of shots entirely down to the player, while the new AI ensures that defenders work to close down space and block efforts on goal. Similarly, distribution of passes works along the same lines, with players using the space available to them to switch the ball. Close control has also been enhanced with more control when dribbling the ball, and a number of subtle moves added to bypass defenders and move the ball into space.

Working in conjunction with the Teamvision system, every aspect of Pro Evolution Soccer 2008's on-field play has been reworked and fine-tuned to create the balanced and strategic play of a high stakes match. Set-pieces have been improved, with full control given over the number of players and the position of the defensive wall. A wider range of set piece options are also available to make use of specific talents within the team.

'Next Generation' versions of Pro Evolution Soccer 2008's are further enhanced by stunning aesthetic elements. Player detail has been taken to incredible levels with full facial animation and the high-definition detail afforded by the hardware used to show full movement and subtle details to the various kits during the course of a match. All 'Next Gen' versions will also benefit from an extensive Edit mode.

PES 2008 Gallery
CONTACT LEXYMAN ON : 2348023321050 018172906
Re: Pes 2008 Now Available ! by armadillo: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2007
iv got 20pcs of pro ev2008 4 ps2 4 sale at 8k(negotiable) if buyin in bulk. hurry now to get yours.                                call now :08034637732 or 07027658176
Re: Pes 2008 Now Available ! by davotico: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2007
can you send me pes 2008 t6his is my email address mancinispecial4u@yahoo.com grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked awaiting your reply
Re: Pes 2008 Now Available ! by folahann(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2007
That game is extremely nice, a Friend of mine has the PC version
Re: Pes 2008 Now Available ! by leeport: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2008
i need one can u help me get

relly urgent

(1) (Reply)

Gran Turismo 5 Info released!!! / Pc Games For Sale / I Wanna Swap My Ps2 Plus Cash For A Psp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.