Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

How To Remove Your Forgotten Winrar Password In Few Steps - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Remove Your Forgotten Winrar Password In Few Steps (1935 Views)

Two Ways To Remove Winrar Password Without Software / RAR Password Unlocker-the Efficient Tool For RAR Or Winrar Password Recovery / Winrar Encryption Tricks To Make It More Secure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Your Forgotten Winrar Password In Few Steps by Trejoll: 7:18am On Jul 27, 2012
"I've forgotten my password for very important WinRAR file. I want to extract all the data inside the file but can't remember the password. How I can remove WinRAR password and extract the data?"

WinRAR makes it easy to compress multiple files all into a single RAR archive which is smaller and more portable for transportation and distribution. To prevent unauthorized access to important data and files inside the RAR archive, you can protect it using a password. But if you forgot the password that you have set on an important WinRAR file, you're screwed. Is there any way to remove WinRAR password?

In this tutorial I'll show you how to remove your forgotten WinRAR password with RAR Password Unlocker so you can get back your data without any destruction.

1.Import the target RAR file.
Download and install RAR Password Unlocker program on your computer. Launch it quickly. Then in the main interface, Click "Open" button to select your password-protected RAR archive file.

2.Choose an attack type to remove RAR password.
On the "Recovery" tab, there are three attack types in our program for you to recover RAR password: Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack. Choose any one of them.

3.Define each attack setting.
Option 1: If you choose Brute-force Attack, the program will try all possible combinations without any settings. Moreover, there is no doubt that it’s really hard to crack RAR password if the RAR password is very long or complex and the process could take ages.

Option 2: If you choose Brute-force with Mask Attack, click Brute- force on the taskbar after that. Then specify the mask or make settings to decrease the total number of passwords to be verified and shorten your time with password length, uppercase, lowercase, symbols, prefix and suffix. Brute-force with Mask Attack can be the most suitable choice to solve your WinRAR password recovery troubles as soon as possible. The more options you set, the quicker you will finish RAR password recovery.

Option 3: If you choose Dictionary Attack, click the checkbox and the Dictionary on the taskbar. Then you can set up these selections. Besides, you can add your own dictionary to the program. Select Add Dictionary File and import your own dictionary.
Note: Smart Mutation allows you to try combinations among passwords in the dictionary. For example, if you choose the mutation as "2", then the program will try any combinations with every two passwords in the dictionary after trying single password.

4.Click Start button on the taskbar to begin RAR password recovery.

It is really easy to use, hurry up and download RAR Password Unlocker now!

(1) (Reply)

Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer In Abuja Nigeria-08035903713 / Sexy Asus Laptop (pink) / Google Home Speakers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.