Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Funny And Outrageous Sun Newspaper Front Page Captions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny And Outrageous Sun Newspaper Front Page Captions (1298 Views)

Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert / All Nigeria Newspaper Headlines In One Place / Daily News Headlines From The Nation Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny And Outrageous Sun Newspaper Front Page Captions by dadicvila(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2012
When i check the front pages of Sun newspaper i kant help but wonder why the screaming headlines,is it that Sun newspaper has an affinity for bad or crazy news or they actually blow issues out of proportion with their crazy headlines,3 days ago it was HUSBAND SHOOTS WIFE and today its BROTHERS KILL BROTHER....is there any crazy Sun newspaper headline you can remember??please share it on this thread

(1) (Reply)

How OFTEN Do You Give Alms To The Needy As A Person? / Why Are Jos Guys Always Short? / Attention Moderators: How Can I Request A Thread For The Front Page?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.