Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 (34717 Views)

Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad / Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: of everything happeneing in the world...olympics,GEJ impeachment,obama and mitt roomney,syria war,turai and patience,aids vaccine,ipone 4,ssamsung galaxy 3,facebook market shares, etc etc dis is what u choose to hear shocked shocked shocked shocked

[img]http://4.bp..com/-TN9Lh5uc3vw/UBE7l9wyHsI/AAAAAAAAAmU/HTn1cOc6bs4/s1600/IMG_0924.JPG[/img]
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by Revolva(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2012
I keep wondering how uti younger picture will solve nigeria problem

Who ever gotten this to hype just a BBa winner is just a clown
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
Uti is all over this, my broda

Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by tunapawizzy: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: of everything happeneing in the world...olympics,GEJ impeachment,obama and mitt roomney,syria war,turai and patience,aids vaccine,ipone 4,ssamsung galaxy 3,facebook market shares, etc etc dis is what u choose to hear shocked shocked shocked shocked

LMFAO guy u dun kolo finally
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by wewe1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
How does this pay for my house rent?
I'd love to see pic of charlie boy when he was 18 yrs and Derenle when he was on KIDDIE VISION 101
..... hissing in wazobia undecided
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
ileke-idi and his or her fellow alien widows

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by swizz01(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
WTF shd I do ώį̸̸̨ƭƕ dis GAY guy pix....shd we cry afta seein dis pix...?findin out he's gay,I dnt giv a Bleep abt him.....!!!
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by swizz01(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: ileke-idi and his or her fellow alien widows

Denrele Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ anoda UGLY geast iv seen....4kin gay guy...!!!..I wonder wat dis guys enjoy bin a gay...?
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by miteolu(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
we we: How does this pay for my house rent?
undecided

House rent is your major problem grin grin grin you pay N24,000.00/annum . Tell Farouk he will give you 24million naira.
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by Tbash1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
i 5n pass am. LOL.
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by Emmyk(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: who is UTI?a software? shocked shocked shocked shocked
no a programming language!
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by democrazyslogan: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ehe! And so?
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by oladayo042: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
His face remains unchanged.
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
oladayo042: His face remains unchanged.

That's because he's a vampire. He never age.
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by Ejine(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2012
@Ileke - What da hell iz you telling us? The same Goldie that still hasn't gotten over Prezzo yet? I hear she's waiting for him to come out of the house so he can divorce his wife and marry her with the $300,000 prize money, which he will win on the final day.

The person Uti is straffing is one ebony girl called Beverly something-something.
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ejiné: @Ileke - What da hell iz you telling us? The same Goldie that still hasn't gotten over Prezzo yet? I hear she's waiting for him to come out of the house so he can divorce his wife and marry her with the $300,000 prize money, which he will win on the final day.

The person Uti is straffing is one ebony girl called Beverly something-something.
Oh boy, where have you been?

Uti was there to console Goldie during her heartbroken moments. A few cozy nights, a few stolen kisses and you know. . . .

God says; when a man finds a wife, he finds $300k
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by Ejine(m): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Oh boy, where have you been?

Uti was there to console Goldie during her heartbroken moments. A few cozy nights, a few stolen kisses and you know. . . .

God says; when a man finds a wife, he finds $300k

Unless say im just dey warm Goldie up for Prezzo in the mean time until the guy comes out on the final day with his $300K, then she can switch.
Cuz you know say wetin Uti win na just a 'paltry' $200K. He won't be able to afford those eyelashes of hers in the long haul grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ejiné:

Unless say im just dey warm Goldie up for Prezzo in the mean time until the guy comes out on the final day with his $300K, then she can switch.
Cuz you know say wetin Uti win na just a 'paltry' $200K. He won't be able to afford those eyelashes of hers in the long haul grin

ROTFLMAO! grin
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by Toks2008(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2012
I wonder why every trash have to make it to the front page. Maybe i will stop logging on to nairaland as it seems the moderators have ran out of initiatives. I remember starting an important thread that was not even talked about which ought to be an instant front page hit,(Bill On Prohibition Of Nigerian Public Officials Children Schooling Abroad) but all we see these days are baseless captions void of any moral value.

Very soon we will start seeing topics like "how to cook rice"
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
9ja's Chris Hemsworth

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by Tstark(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
Bullet hole on goldie's left thigh

embarassed
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by vickspider(f): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
money good oh... grin
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by Toks2008(m): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
reinedamse: Viewing this topic: Mmiriariugwu, crazi chic(f), obaf(m), Kpimp, montelik(m), mongunners(m), O.O.7, lovejo(m), Timothyoj(m), Fortun4all, elover, Chanchit, tunshe, Agiemars(f), fijiano202, ay0808, bisiofgod, Funbliss, clarabee, espn(m), ejike tony, jobowen(m), zainabmc, thegoodjoehunt(m), miteolu(m), ade2kay(m), Meks22(m), meekas(m), careytommy(m), kayemjay(m), Nickyspice(f), kennyalao, kisibo, engr j(m), Pyramid001, AdeyinkaMichae, Bereal247, blacktoy, ooseven, ekeneluvsu(m), Raymond003, jutino(f), yommy2sure(m), addemy, blackchild09(m), Maxlaw, Bélla3(f), jaynkala(f), paranod123, almaliki(m), feelamong(m), sylvesu, NeuroBoss(m), anyerhovwo, deshclones(m), Udyweb, omotolani22(f), Lintino(m), HR Manager, M M M(m), elimokhai, onah4real(m), Nerosoft19, yorubaedem, Gabriel_sylar, lolarde(f), Ile-Ife(m), reinedamse and 113 guest(s
And some of you are still asking why it is on the front-page. if you are not interested in a particular topic,move on!!! cos some others are apparently interested.

So you think people actually viewed it because they believe its important? Curiosity friend, not that the caption has anything to add to our intellect just like someone taking a stroll and hears some people shouting and decides to look in that direction so my point still remains that we need something more important and valuable on the front page. Simple.
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by comechop(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
Toks2008:

So you think people actually viewed it because they believe its important? Curiosity friend, not that the caption has anything to add to our intellect just like someone taking a stroll and hears some people shouting and decides to look in that direction so my point still remains that we need something more important and valuable on the front page. Simple.

don't mind the daft MOD.
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by crackhouse(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
reinedamse: Viewing this topic: Mmiriariugwu, crazi chic(f), obaf(m), Kpimp, montelik(m), mongunners(m), O.O.7, lovejo(m), Timothyoj(m), Fortun4all, elover, Chanchit, tunshe, Agiemars(f), fijiano202, ay0808, bisiofgod, Funbliss, clarabee, espn(m), ejike tony, jobowen(m), zainabmc, thegoodjoehunt(m), miteolu(m), ade2kay(m), Meks22(m), meekas(m), careytommy(m), kayemjay(m), Nickyspice(f), kennyalao, kisibo, engr j(m), Pyramid001, AdeyinkaMichae, Bereal247, blacktoy, ooseven, ekeneluvsu(m), Raymond003, jutino(f), yommy2sure(m), addemy, blackchild09(m), Maxlaw, Bélla3(f), jaynkala(f), paranod123, almaliki(m), feelamong(m), sylvesu, NeuroBoss(m), anyerhovwo, deshclones(m), Udyweb, omotolani22(f), Lintino(m), HR Manager, M M M(m), elimokhai, onah4real(m), Nerosoft19, yorubaedem, Gabriel_sylar, lolarde(f), Ile-Ife(m), reinedamse and 113 guest(s
And some of you are still asking why it is on the front-page. if you are not interested in a particular topic,move on!!! cos some others are apparently interested.
are u mad in the brain? Why posting this here?
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by aiibee(f): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
crackhouse: no, a bomb detonating robot.

Loool
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by iyanda146: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
And so what
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by tpia5: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
whoever he is, he looks congolese.
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by toluxe0075: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2012
no diff. Just dat he naw have a dreadlock
Re: Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 by Priceless95(f): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2012
Owo da lara ooh see ow he con fine who get the dude numba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs / Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites / Kemen Challenged To Do 20 Push Ups While Carrying Man Weighing 114kg (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.