Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered (18323 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / Jim Iyke, Ini Edo, Gbenro Ajibade, Gideon Okeke & More Become INEC Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by hardeyincah(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
N15m Scandal: I’ve Learnt My Lesson – Jim Iyke

Jail beckoned on controversial Nollywood star Jim Iyke but mother nature was kind and so, the Imo state born actor was saved.

Thanks to his parents who rescued him from a determined Habiba Abubakar who wanted the tough talking actor jailed for allegedly conning her out of N15million.

Jim Iyke’s parents had gone with cap in hand to beg the Abuja big girl to let by gone be while the case got settled out of court. Pronto, Habiba withdrew the case in a show of respect to Jim’s parents.

But the dust of the rumble had hardly settled down when a bitter Habiba was quoted as lamenting to close friends that the stress and strain she suffered as a result of the matter, forced her to the surgeon’s table and knives, to take away the extra pounds and wrinkles she’d piled up during the period.

*Jim Iyke

When our correspondent visited Untamed Closet, Jim Iyke’s fashion house, it was a remorseful Jim who disclosed he’s learnt his lesson.

“I’ve learnt to be silent over the matter. It would also be reasonable to apologize to Habiba for pushing her into embarking on plastic surgery”, he said.

The actor who admitted to meeting Habibaba through his sister affirmed he made jokes out of Habiba’s tummy and shape, but had on no occasion advised Habiba to do any kind of plastic surgery. According to Jim Iyke “I’m playful and jovial, and because I can make fun out of anything, I had jokingly complained about Habiba’s size sometime in my family house. I crack the same jock even with my sister, and we all laugh over it.

I don’t think the claim you alleged Habiba is making is actually true. How can she be claiming that I pushed her into the pain of plastic surgery? I really don’t have anything personal with her. My sister said Habiba told her something of sort, but I never believed it.

I thought it was one of those gossips. Hearing it from you actually confirms that she said something related to that. But would you believe that I will advise a married woman against her wish to go for surgery? If she went through any kind of stress as a result of that, then I’m sorry”.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/n15m-scandal-ive-learnt-my-lesson-jim-iyke/

Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by Stallion77(f): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
Wrong section!
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by SisiKill1: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
Why are they giving this foool an audience??! undecided
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by miteolu(m): 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2012
This is Nollywood reality after scene.
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by cyril83(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
Just passing by
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by jude33084(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
H̲̅€ was lucky nt to have tasted τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ real prison and not τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ Nollywood jail grin
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by inspirenet: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
miteolu: This is Nollywood reality after scene.

cheesy
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by jude33084(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
cyril83: Just passing by

Abeg when coming back buy bokoharam bread for ♍e grin

2 Likes

Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by Acidosis(m): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
Okay
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by kumbalo(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
has he indeed learnt his lessons? His statement doesnt reflect that.
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by LailaIkeji1: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
i hope its over now
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by pembisco(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
Idiot! He tot he ws acting a movie wen he wanted dupin d hajiya 15mk,go get a life jim nd d poor nollywood shuld evn barn u sef,mtcheww! Poor guy! Go beg tonto 4 som cash nd stat ol ova again,i hear shes givin out 1m ova d useless meanin of her poko nickname! Bastards! D two of u!

1 Like

Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
Both of them had a sexual relationship.
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by sweetcocoa(f): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
Mstcheww.

Plastic surgery because of stress caused by jim iyke ke? What will she do if something worse that losing 15m happens to her?

Yeye people.cheesy
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by ozoebuka1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2012
-Jim iyke didnt dupe her, he was joking- imao.
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by patholaw: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
grin
sweetcocoa: Mstcheww.

Plastic surgery because of stress caused by jim iyke ke? What will she do if something worse that losing 15m happens to her?

Yeye people.cheesy
Ask Google.
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by blackbeau1(f): 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
Misleading topic.
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by polokor60(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
jim iyke and tonto dike would make a cute little couple tonguewink

1 Like

Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by 1Dray(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
black_beau: Misleading topic.

I concur.
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by unachi: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
Na jim ike sabi. Which one be d one weh he go de tell married woman dat kind thing? E no collect slap na him make.
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by Kolade9(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
pembisco: Idiot! He tot he ws acting a movie wen he wanted dupin d hajiya 15mk,go get a life jim nd d poor nollywood shuld evn barn u sef,mtcheww! Poor guy! Go beg tonto 4 som cash nd stat ol ova again,i hear shes givin out 1m ova d useless meanin of her poko nickname! Bastards! D two of u!
shey u sabi read sha? Where in the text did they mention jim iyke duping anybody?
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by hardeyincah(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
black_beau: Misleading topic.
how and why
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by Druhill(m): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
Pls no one should hot ma jimmy,is a player nd I luv de dude.
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by DonHummer(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
M confused....topic says he duped her....she complains of being stresd up
....jim iyke now apologise 4 jokin wit her.....pls @ op did u merge two topiks 2geda or somtin

1 Like

Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by Rocktation(f): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
undecided
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by Goldenheart(m): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
He is a real player both in movies and reality......
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by ifyalways(f): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
Topic and content are totally different.

1 Like

Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by Mcleo007(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
This thread looks made up just as the story is misleading. What lessons learnt? Please check his tweets on twitter and watch out for the many shout outs and character calling of a said woman from hell.
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by Humphreydis(m): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Why are they giving this foool an audience??! undecided
.......you dat is reading wat a foool just said,who is d biggest f.ool huh?...MUMU!!!..

1 Like

Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by solgee(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2012
Hmmmmmm Jim Iyke, anyway just passing
Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by kaiye007: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
Jim Ik dont have atom of respect again he has ridicule his prestige. Clueless role model, an armed robber parading himself as a model. I never like that dude. He is full of himself but he has nothing. Imagine a woman that help his mother and pay all the hospital bills. Wat Jim ik use to show appreciation to this woman was to dupe her. Gold digger! poor boy!...mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered by stpat1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
With all his gra gra you'd think he's worth way over 15m. Rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) / CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" / Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.