Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

IN SEARCH OF PARTNERS FOR VIABLE SME BUSINESSES. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / IN SEARCH OF PARTNERS FOR VIABLE SME BUSINESSES. (1267 Views)

Partners For Diesel Production / Looking For Viable Partner On Crude Oil Award Contract Supply / Seeking Partners For Quarry Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IN SEARCH OF PARTNERS FOR VIABLE SME BUSINESSES. by mybad: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
There’s nothing as restrictive as working from 9 to 5 putting in your best from Monday to Friday sometimes weekends too, even working from home alongside on leave days.
Your employer sets off 7.5 percent of your basic salary monthly as pension for you till you're ready to leave or kicked out.
You make use of your wardrobe allowance or even beyond it on Hawes and Curtis Shirts, TM Lewin, Suits and designer accessories just to look good for work.
You make monthly payments on your car lease, DSTV subscription, Black-berry subscription and internet connection.
You make lump sums annually to your landlord all from your salary account.
You are only paid for your efforts and unlike the entrepreneur; your brilliant ideas only receive commendation and little or no real monetary rewards.
You’re simply helping another man create wealth for him while you make do with your salary which might be insufficient.
Think of it as a case of not having your cake and eating it.

Have you ever considered setting up a small business and leaving paid employment?
Have you thought of starting small and nurturing your business to a big conglomerate?

Some of us would have attempted and met brick walls like these in the process:-
 Finance
 Political instability
 Government policies
 Economic instability
 Power supply problems

I know three friends who started small as traders in a small shop at Balogun market they now own a large consortium of companies.
What they had was their little capital outlay and the determination to succeed.
They didn’t limit themselves to white collar jobs with the University degree they all had.
They didn’t run off to get UK Masters to increase their chances of getting employment.
Instead, they created jobs and have over the years put thousands of professionals on their payroll.
Their Return on investment (ROI) speaks volumes and their performance in the industry is excellent.

Among them you have connectors, Mavens and salesmen who according to Malcolm Gladwell in his book “The Tipping point” are described as follows:-

Connectors: “These people who link us up with the world, who bridge Omaha and Sharon, who introduce us to our social circles – these people on whom we rely on more heavily than we realize – are Connectors, people with a very special gift of bringing people together.”

Mavens: “A Maven is a person who has information on a lot of different products or prices or places. This person likes to initiate discussions with consumers and respond to requests … they like to be helpers in the marketplace. They distribute coupons. They take you shopping. They go shopping for you … This is the person who connects people to the marketplace and has the inside scoop on the marketplace.”

Salespeople: “Mavens are data banks. They provide the message. Connectors are social glue: they spread it. But there is also a select group of people – Salesmen – with the skills to persuade us when we are unconvinced of what we are hearing, and they are as critical to the tipping of word-of-mouth epidemics as the other two groups.”
I’m looking for people who have dreams of a brighter tomorrow; Connectors, Mavens or Salespeople who already are in business or who intend investing their time, money and energy in earning returns.
Let’s look at possibilities of making something from your present area of specialization or other areas achievable.

LETS PARTNER IN BUSINESS.
Re: IN SEARCH OF PARTNERS FOR VIABLE SME BUSINESSES. by arbitrage: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
Thanks. Now go straight to the point of our business interest in question as we are waiting.
Re: IN SEARCH OF PARTNERS FOR VIABLE SME BUSINESSES. by mybad: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2012
arbitrage: Thanks. Now go straight to the point of our business interest in question as we are waiting.
Hmnnn! Why do i have the feeling that you want to steal my business ideas?
Well, if you like we can brainstorm on all the many opportunities there are.
Online marketing,FOREX trading, liberty reserve and the many online scams are not my idea of business that will last for a very long time.
Are you a marketer? Do you trade in FMCG?
Are you in the supply chain of a reputable company?
Are you into sevices?
Whatever you do, this is the time to break away and be on your own.
I'm offering you a chance to confidently write that resignation letter.
To say goodbye to that work which has only provided a means of surviving and not living.
I'm offering you financial freedom from being a jobless graduate.
I'm offering you a meaningful future devoid of government policies and economic meltdown.

Let’s look at possibilities of making something from your present area of specialization or other areas achievable.
Lets brainstorm, lets work together to develop that your little idea.
Everybody might be a link to your success...that next door neighbor may just be the missing bit.
Your gardner may be the all important straw who'll break the camel's back and earn you your first millions.
Re: IN SEARCH OF PARTNERS FOR VIABLE SME BUSINESSES. by mybad: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2012
shocked
Re: IN SEARCH OF PARTNERS FOR VIABLE SME BUSINESSES. by aristokrat: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2012
I ve been thinking of this topic for α longtime now , having searched for α job for years to no avail.I believe in being independent rather than working for someone else. Let's get to talk more.email me - arahmazino@yahoo.com
Re: IN SEARCH OF PARTNERS FOR VIABLE SME BUSINESSES. by mybad: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2012
I'm still looking out....
Re: IN SEARCH OF PARTNERS FOR VIABLE SME BUSINESSES. by the121biz1: 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2012
lets talk.... We can partner in a business as long as it is legal and i will also get my lawyer involved. Talk to me: dekreal1@yahoo.com
i am expecting to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Wholesalers Needed For 100% Leather Handbags Nationwide. / Get A Content Management Website Were Customer Can Buy And Make Online Payment / Exclusive Importers Delivery Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.