Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie And Brick&lace In Naija On Saturday! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie And Brick&lace In Naija On Saturday! (1315 Views)

Sandra Oh(Christina Yang) Of Grey's Anatomy Leaves Show After 8years. / Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style / 2010 Gulder Ultimate Search Starts On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie And Brick&lace In Naija On Saturday! by Valkyrie(f): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2007
Hey Nairalanders!

On Saturday night, residents of Lagos will not be able to sleep as some of the world's biggest entertainers have packed their luggage and are about to hit Naija.

Please indicate if you'd be at the Starville concert on Saturday at the Thisday Event Center. Featuring Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie and Brick&Lace.
I am particularly looking forward to seeing the Ying Yang Twins and Lil Kim (that crazy girl).

There's also this dude, Shank, who is being tipped to be a new naija sensation. He's supposed to debut on the night.
D'banj, ma favourite Naija artist is gonna be there as well.

PS: Does anyone know where P-Square are? I haven't heard anything about them for this Christmas. They aren't performing at the Star Mega jam on friday and they also aren't performing at Starville.
I love those guys and would love to know where they'd be performing this Christmas, if they'd be in Naija.
Re: Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie And Brick&lace In Naija On Saturday! by Betty605: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2007
Valkyrie:

Hey Nairalanders!

On Saturday night, residents of Lagos will not be able to sleep as some of the world's biggest entertainers have packed their luggage and are about to hit Naija.

Please indicate if you'd be at the Starville concert on Saturday at the Thisday Event Center. Featuring Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie and Brick&Lace.
I am particularly looking forward to seeing the Ying Yang Twins and Lil Kim (that crazy girl).

There's also this dude, Shank, who is being tipped to be a new naija sensation. He's supposed to debut on the night.
D'banj, ma favourite Naija artist is going to be there as well.

PS: Does anyone know where P-Square are? I haven't heard anything about them for this Christmas. They aren't performing at the Star Mega jam on friday and they also aren't performing at Starville.
I love those guys and would love to know where they'd be performing this Christmas, if they'd be in Naija.

Dey would be performing in FEDERAL PALACE HOTEL for RHYTHM UNPLUGGED'S ANNIVERSARY EDITION, alongside 2face, D'banj,  some oda peeps,
Basketmouth, i go die, and some oda FUnny comedians would be dere too,
Re: Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie And Brick&lace In Naija On Saturday! by iice(f): 2:06am On Dec 13, 2007
Movie? TV show? undecided
Re: Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie And Brick&lace In Naija On Saturday! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2007
shitzzzzzzzzz
Re: Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie And Brick&lace In Naija On Saturday! by Betty605: 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2007
iice:

Movie? TV show? undecided
HUh?, i don't get wat ur asking
Re: Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie And Brick&lace In Naija On Saturday! by iice(f): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2007
I am asking if it's a movie or TV show as apparently, that's what this section of the board is about. undecided Music / Celebrities is a more appropriate section for this topic undecided
Re: Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie And Brick&lace In Naija On Saturday! by Betty605: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2007
iice:

I am asking if it's a movie or TV show as apparently, that's what this section of the board is about. undecided Music / Celebrities is a more appropriate section for this topic undecided
Ooooooh! den i guess d question isn't 4 me, D poster of d topic should answer cool
Re: Lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Ying Yang Twins, Amerie And Brick&lace In Naija On Saturday! by Anoff: 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2007
Lil Kim, Brick & Lace were in Lagos on Saturday for Starville Concert , we took some pictures , http://www.anoffrecordz.com under pictures

(1) (Reply)

Hv U Watch 24hrs Movies Complete Season If Yes Which Season U Like Most / Shower Shampoo Bottle Camera Remote Control On/off And Motion Detection Record B / Bokoharam now in Hollywood ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.