Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? (2776 Views)

Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) / Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by naijaninja: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2007
I enjoy watching the two videos but I think Do Me is much more cooler.

What are your opinions.
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by kateflow(f): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2007
do me is the one i prefer
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by nanana(m): 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2007
abeg u no need to compare the difference is clear do me by PQUARE
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by naijaninja: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2007
The quality of Do Me video is far better than D'banj's ;Move Ur Body' which looks like u are watching a dull screen.
P-square said we should watch out for 'more than a friend' video.
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by coolboyapg: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2007
it seems we gat dull people here,dbanj move your body is better,looks more expensive.do me had just one location which is bad.no long thing dbanj for life.PLS GO GRAB THE MOHITS COMPILATION ALBUM dropping on december 14,it also comes with a vcd.FILE DONT TOUCH IT shout out to don jazzy aka don baba j aka the black jesus,wande coal,dr. sid,kay switch and da prince.MO HITS 4 LYffffffffffffffffffffffff. let me use this opportunity to say f**k durella.
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by argon(m): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2007
dbanj
wait i dey shame 4 all of una wey say na DO ME. complete shame. video wey dem do 4 one location. abeg make una wisen up, pikinss
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by nanana(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2007
make una forget one location, PQUARE is most play and everyone can relate with it, the truth is the video is clear and u will love to watch it over and over again
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by playmate(f): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2007
4get location or re dey xpected 2 drag der equip all around s.a jst 2 shoot a video?
love d two but do me still dey do me. wink
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by d1twista(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2007
na DO ME !!!! abeg no dey compare DO ME wit MOVE UR BODY
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by d1twista(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2007
Na DO ME!!!! abeg no dey compare DO ME with MOVE UR BODI, dem no be mate
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by WarfyBoy(m): 12:35am On Dec 14, 2007
@poster

y u dey f up now, y u dey compiel dt Dbanj video wit P2 own, u kno no say dt Dbanj Move ur body na noisy song, na noise im make bring kom out, tnk God say i kno kukuma waste my moni buy am, abeg ehhhhhhhn i take God beg u, kno dey compare dt kin tin again ohhh
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by labiyemmy(m): 12:37am On Dec 14, 2007
can anyone tell me what is d meaning of both songs? i find a few Naija pop songs very meaningless. eg.

Konga

Gba bee

Do me

In love with two women.

Etc
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by latent(m): 4:28am On Dec 14, 2007
YOU MUST BE OUT OF UR MINDS 2 COMPARE BOTH VIDEOS
HOW CAN U COMPARE MISS NIGERIA WITH KEMISTRY IN TERMS OF BEAUTY
am not going to mention any but One video looks like it was shot with my little sis camcorder
and the other with a proffesional camera
go for quality and get results
i dont care whether its one location or not the important thing is the impression it leaves
that do me video is what is doing the whole naija right now.
get ur minds right and go to club and see people kolo when that shit comes on
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by argon(m): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2007
wetin be do me? na i see our problems re caused with our hands and not d leaders.
DBANJ and Psquare can never b mates. psquare video na nonsense. dbanj is way far better than psuare in all aspects. no fucking exeption.
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by argon(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2007
why una no compare am with any of FAZE VIDEOS? dem be mate?.
the concept na nonsence. wetin dem dey do wen nor dey finish, after this one na dem go go do remix wey nor go make sense. (do me part 2)
shame shame shame
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by skylady(f): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2007
do me 4 sure
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by 9ja4eva: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2007
Do me 4 nizzle
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by tosinadeda: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2007
argon:

wetin be do me? na i see our problems re caused with our hands and not d leaders.
DBANJ and Psquare can never b mates. psquare video na nonsense. dbanj is way far better than psuare in all aspects. no fucking exeption.

are u sure ure okay
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by Ebaby2: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2007
Move your body is crap, the video is more crappie, the lyrics is wack to the fullest, most Naija artists are shit or more do you expect from them, they all want to be Americainze, goshhhhhhhhhhhh

Dbanj is wack grin grin grin grin the dude can not even sing he stole Durella style lipsrsealed[/font]
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by playmate(f): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2007
@ebaby
dbanj wack nd he stole durella's style,really shocked
come on this thread is comparing 2 good videos,watzup wit this durella thing again
ders anoda thread 4 that
he cnt sing but is songs re widely accepted both in naija nd abroad,dnt even go near that side at all.
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by Ebaby2: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2007
playmate:

@ebaby
dbanj wack nd he stole durella's style,really shocked
come on this thread is comparing 2 good videos,watzup wit this durella thing again
ders another thread 4 that
he cnt sing but is songs re widely accepted both in naija nd abroad,dnt even go near that side at all.
LOL what a joker, do yyou reside in Abroad to know his songs are accepted, na waooooooo for your way of thinking
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by playmate(f): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2007
@ebaby
xcuse me,what do u mean by my way of thinkin  undecided if u may no abroad is outside a country so definitely u shuld no i mean oda countries apart frm naija nd of course his songs re widely accepted he was nominated 4 best african act durin d mtv awards nd his songs av topped mtv's video of d week severally.what d heck does my residence av 2 do wit this .what else do u wnt 2 no?
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by Ebaby2: 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2007
Anyway the guy is wack!!!!!!!!close case cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by WarfyBoy(m): 12:02am On Dec 15, 2007
@argon

pls r u OKAY!

or do dey now sell india hemp on NL

jeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abeg no let 2 ear hear wetin u just dey yarn so

na D'BANJ be d wackest 4 here, hw u go say P wack, oh is it because Dbanj got d MTV award, dnt decieve urself dear friend, we kno d 1s wey sabi d work n d 1s wey favour folo, n d 1s wey get luk

NB: na noise D'banj dey make now, na warfy boy tlk am, d only song wey im don sing wey i like na Soco n Tongolo finish, d rest na no-sense

P rok rite now
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by Ebaby2: 12:20am On Dec 15, 2007
Warfy Boy

Tell them jare, Dbanj is wack grin grin grin does he even sing
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 15, 2007
i dislike both.they are too pushy. angry
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by vowiski(m): 8:15am On Dec 15, 2007
Warfy Boy:

@argon

please r u OKAY!

or do dey now sell india hemp on Nairaland

jeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abeg no let 2 ear hear wetin u just dey yarn so

na D'BANJ be d wackest 4 here, hw u go say P wack, oh is it because Dbanj got d MTV award, dnt decieve yourself dear friend, we kno d 1s wey sabi d work n d 1s wey favour folo, n d 1s wey get luk

NB: na noise D'banj dey make now, na warfy boy tlk am, d only song wey im don sing wey i like na Soco n Tongolo finish, d rest na no-sense

P rok rite now

warfy boy. na u wise at all.
i tought psquare lost the mtv award last year?
Argon u dey speak ma mind.
No long thing.
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by vowiski(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2007
argon:

why una no compare am with any of FAZE VIDEOS? them be mate?.
the concept na nonsence. wetin them dey do when nor dey finish, after this one na them go go do remix wey nor go make sense. (do me part 2)
shame shame shame
argon i dey feel u.
psquare na 4 small pikin.
dbanj 4 matured minds
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by playmate(f): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2007
its one thing 2 saydbanj is wack nd cnt sing its anoda thing 2 say u dnt like him.y'all no d guy's gud,he sings well.ain't no need 2 argue bout it. wink
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by eldee(m): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2007
This problem always happens on Nairaland, u tell someone to come and give thier opinions about a video and it turns to a release of bottled beef stored against the artiste. The question was 'Move your body Video' Vs 'Do Me Video' not 'Dbanj Vs 'Psquare' or Faze.

I've not seen any of them so I'm in no position to drop a comment. Abeg has anyone got a link for any of the two videos?
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by 9ja4eva: 2:46am On Dec 17, 2007
Do Me Video
Re: 'Move Your Body' And 'Do Me' Videos: Which Do You Prefer? by playmate(f): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2007
do me is da bomb. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is King Sunny Ade Really The Best Guitarist In Nigeria? / Dagrin's Ill-fated Car Abandoned In Lasu Over 20k Debt(photos) / Dasha – Austin Mp3 Download, Video & Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.