Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,830 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Don’t crucify me for my son’s sins, says Bamanga Tukur. Quotes Bible - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t crucify me for my son’s sins, says Bamanga Tukur. Quotes Bible (23879 Views)

Bamanga Tukur Escapes Assassination - The Nation / Okorocha Lists Jonathan Sins, Says Buhari Is Nigeria's Madndela / Bamanga Tukur Resigns As PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t crucify me for my son’s sins, says Bamanga Tukur. Quotes Bible by jamil2(m): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2012
Brand_new: They deserve to be kept away for some time. Their fathers plunderd this Nation into the mess we are in today. Now they have taken over. This will not happen in our generation. I refuse to be wasted by the likes of him.
which plan do you have on ground to valiadate the above qoute please? Are you telling me that via internet you can fight the dillema in which the country has found itself long ago or what?
Re: Don’t crucify me for my son’s sins, says Bamanga Tukur. Quotes Bible by Beaf: 12:19am On Jul 29, 2012
mathskill:
It seems you are the mouth piece of every corrupt person in nigeria.You defend the undefendable and praise the unpraisable.Resignation is the honourable step to take for the PDP chairman because his son is involved in the subsidy oil scam amounting to billions of naira.

Just accept the simple fact that you cannot blame an adults parents for the behaviour of their kid. Insulting me for bursting your sentimental argument is the weak-headed route.

If you know a grown man that can't impregnate his wife, would you call his father to do it?
Would you ask Ibori's father if he was alive to serve his sons jail term? Do you recommend Farouk Lawans father to do his looming jail time?

Bro, please employ common sense in your arguments.
Re: Don’t crucify me for my son’s sins, says Bamanga Tukur. Quotes Bible by dedeike: 1:09am On Jul 29, 2012
mathskill:
It seems you are the mouth piece of every corrupt person in nigeria.You defend the undefendable and praise the unpraisable.Resignation is the honourable step to take for the PDP chairman because his son is involved in the subsidy oil scam amounting to billions of naira.
Shut up and take simple correction. What's wrong with you? Is it too difficult to understand that a man cannot be liable for the criminal acts of his son? Why are you this dumb?
Re: Don’t crucify me for my son’s sins, says Bamanga Tukur. Quotes Bible by toyemz(f): 2:56am On Jul 29, 2012
hmmmm
more of a case of like like

is Bamanga tukur claiming ignorance here?

saying he did not know how his son ran his company?

i am not convinced at all!!!
Re: Don’t crucify me for my son’s sins, says Bamanga Tukur. Quotes Bible by femiaji: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2012
ifihearam: In all honesty this is an indication that GEJ is out to crush corruption in this country,he could have stopped the investigation immediately he discovered that the national chairman's son was involved but he was not deterred.
With Gej in charge,there is hope for our country and corruption will be a thing of the past. All who were involved no matter hw highly placed u are,you will be brought to book under the watchful eyes of the president.

if i hear say dem jail am.
All na for Show jare
Re: Don’t crucify me for my son’s sins, says Bamanga Tukur. Quotes Bible by ELVIKING(m): 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2012
ogalanya: But Bamanga Tukur is the chairman of the board. Unless they have changed him yesterday.
my broda u r right, just to save face he transferred to son, its his company from d start not his son. See all of dem dey smile, both tief n police dey laff, dem dey deceive us ooo, revolution is our best bet.
Re: Don’t crucify me for my son’s sins, says Bamanga Tukur. Quotes Bible by bigmaut: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2012
those islamic fanatics also qoute d bible to support their action is dia no single verse in d quran? to suit yur whims the same pple that will say d bible is not frm allah grin
Re: Don’t crucify me for my son’s sins, says Bamanga Tukur. Quotes Bible by seanet01: 8:47am On Feb 07, 2013
Re: Don’t crucify me for my son’s sins, says Bamanga Tukur. Quotes Bible by 7lives: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2013
Baba obo, obo. Omo obo, obo.
THE FATHER OF A MONKEY IS A MONKEY.
THE SON OF A MONKEY IS STILL A MONKEY.
THE FATHER OF A MONKEY AND THE SON OF A MONKEY ARE BOTH MONKIES.
THE FATHER OF A THIEF IS A THIEF.................... am i making sense..... anybody grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t crucify me for my son’s sins, says Bamanga Tukur. Quotes Bible by 1025: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
most of us here are so gullible that they buy into any senseless talk. our home fronts are the first level of education we get. snakes can only give birth to snake. goats born goats. all these aged criminals going to jail at the age of 80 and 90 and all those stealing our funds can only raise criminals who will work to break their parents records. bode george stole like a N100B to go to jail, any of his children that will get involved can only target 150 and above because children are born to be greater than their parents.
outside nigeria, CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME but here, charity begins are federal levels. any man or woman that is not able to control his/her family, should have no business in controlling nigeria. these kind of people are the reason why we can't make a head way as a nation. look at obasanjo that fights with his son over his own daughter inlaw making efforts to make nigeria good - no way. pigs can only be pigs no matter where u keep them. if u take a pig to aso rock, the only achievement there will be aso rock pig.
tukur must learn to start changing nigeria from his home. if you can't raise nothing but criminals, who do u expect to raise good children.
my father is not a thief so if i steal, it means my mother was unfaithful over my fatherhood. tukur shld come out plain and tell us if he is suspecting the fatherhood of his son that is if his son is not behaving like him.
like bamanga, like tukur. thiefry and thiefiness dey blood oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. bamagar thief
Re: Don’t crucify me for my son’s sins, says Bamanga Tukur. Quotes Bible by 1025: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
7lives: Baba obo, obo. Omo obo, obo.
THE FATHER OF A MONKEY IS A MONKEY.
THE SON OF A MONKEY IS STILL A MONKEY.
THE FATHER OF A MONKEY AND THE SON OF A MONKEY ARE BOTH MONKIES.
THE FATHER OF A THIEF IS A THIEF.................... am i making sense..... anybody grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u did not only make sense, u make senses. all these while that ur son has been living a life that u did not teach him, did u go to police like the father of abdul mutalab? did u come out to tell us he has changed from what u tot him? monkey na monkey my brother.
a man that cannot control a family of less than 10 persons is not worthy to be the chairman of the most corrupt gang sorry populated club group in the black world.
it is a shame that such influential person will still influence the judgement. tell me, do u know of any pdp big guy that is not a thief or thief thief related.
pdp is nothing but a gang of world class criminals. no be bankole father dey keep all the stolen wealth his son made? nothing will happen at the end of the day. after all, no big thief in nigeria stays more than two yrs in the hotel apartments they call prison. jonathan and obasanjo will even attend the thanksgiven service. God punish devil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Governors Wives Meet In Borno (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Campaign Boss Meets Lagos’ APC Warring Faction, Banire Ahead Primaries / Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.