Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

FCMB Aptitude Tests - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FCMB Aptitude Tests (1761 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? / Fcmb Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCMB Aptitude Tests by Takal(m): 10:52am On Jul 28, 2012
Hi guys,I really need your opinions on what to prepare for. I received a text message yesterday inviting me for a test and I was wondering if it should be strictly GMAT materials I concerntrate on because I learnt most establishments aren't really specific and in one particular case, the test was to solve a sudoku puzzle. Please guys I need opinions. Thanks.
Re: FCMB Aptitude Tests by Konamiope: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2012
Wen did u apply? And ow?
Re: FCMB Aptitude Tests by Razakipaye: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
U guys wil nt tel us wen u ar aplying only 2 com n tel us of intaview
Re: FCMB Aptitude Tests by goldng: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2012
What position did you apply for?
Re: FCMB Aptitude Tests by yommy2sure(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2012
when u r applying we wont know...na wen dem invite u for test u go dey look for urgent suggestion. Just read ur gmat or shl questions.
Re: FCMB Aptitude Tests by Takal(m): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2012
Sorry guys if my post offended any of you. If you check my profile, you'll realise I'm kinda new to this forum and still trying to keep abreast with how stuff's done. This is by far the coolest forum I'm in and I seriously doubt that I would know of vacancies and not post it here because knowing about one and applying alone doesn't guarantee the job.
The position I applied for was that of an IT personnel and I did that early this year. Thanks for your suggestions as to what materials to use in preparing for the test too. Have a lovely sunday and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Graduate And Experienced Recruitment (17 Positions) / KPMG Graduate Trainee Test On Wed. 13th August / Nigeria Deposit Insurance Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.