Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Why Should We Forward Message To People In The Name Of Threat/curse? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should We Forward Message To People In The Name Of Threat/curse? (616 Views)

Let Us Support Seun Against Any Form Of Threat! / Some Things That Attract Demons To People / Do Humans Have The Ability To Bless Or Curse Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should We Forward Message To People In The Name Of Threat/curse? by ayobase(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2012
For example:
''This is a true story; A very sick woman dreamt that Jesus gave her water to drink. When she woke up in the morning she was well again, fit, fine & Healed.she saw a piece of paper on the side of her table which read, "Jesus is the true living GOD.'' so she told people about what had happened to her.one officer who heard the lady's story,forwarded it by text to 13 people,and he instantly got promoted at work.Another guy who received the text deleted the message instantly and he suffered great loss for 13 days.pls send this message to 13 n see what good thing happens to you.Please,do not ignore.''
I dont think its civil enough for one to be under duress to forwarding a msg.
Not that I dont send,but is shldnt be conditioned!
Re: Why Should We Forward Message To People In The Name Of Threat/curse? by truthislight: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2012
That u even send at all does not mean that others also send.
I for one i have never sent.

I can only send such for the safety or security reason for the benefit of others.
Peace
Re: Why Should We Forward Message To People In The Name Of Threat/curse? by Shugamania(f): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2012
I simply forward d msg back 2 d sender with a warning not 2 send me another, and delete immediately. Who are u to predict wat's gonna happen 2 me if i do or fail 2 do something. My friends know i dont like it, so they hardly send it to me anymore..
Re: Why Should We Forward Message To People In The Name Of Threat/curse? by Gloriagee(f): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2012
I HATE it...I naturally dislike people telling me what to do. I'm yet to understand the benefit to the original sender if I send it to 10 people

(1) (Reply)

Name And Recognition / Why Are Nigerians So Religious Yet Its One Of The Most Corrupt Nations On Earth? / Its Last Sunday Of 2012: What Are Your Expectations Of Today`s Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.