Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Hottest Female On Nairaland - Forum Games (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Hottest Female On Nairaland (41565 Views)

Hottest Guy In Nairaland / Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? / Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by dracosh(m): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2006
i'm maki's number one fan grin grin grin
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by queen2(f): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2006
Harmony, chinani, bluenubian, i confess y'all pwetty wink

so can we vote now? judges?
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by nike4luv(f): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2006
smoking smoking
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by Eastcoast(f): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2006
The contestants are:
1. queenzy
2. Bisanke
3. Snazzy
4. Sade
5. Maki
6. Bhola
7. Sisieko
8. Ushergirl
9. Ayo4Libra
10.Maxeen29
11.Eveseh
12.Malibubarb
13.Harmony
14.Bluenubian
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by Eastcoast(f): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2006
ok folks, we have one more to go.
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by Zahymaka(m): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2006
Eastcoast thanks for keeping count.
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by Eastcoast(f): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2006
ur welcome. wink
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by dafman(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2006
wow! beauties everywhere, the place is getting hotter and hotter everyday.

Before the voting starts i suggest the pictures of all the contestants should be placed after each other so that people can easily look through all of them, because some people might not get to see some earlier pictures posted.
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2006
dafman:

Before the voting starts i suggest the pictures of all the contestants should be placed after each other so that people can easily look through all of them, because some people might not get to see some earlier pictures posted.

Yeah i was thinking about that, but nope, If u want to vote u have to look at the whole pages. That's what u get for not being on the page earlier. We can't just choose one picture for each contestants. So u have to view all the pictures they have here, and vote whom u like. One vote per person!

@ Queenzy, will do.

Ohh i need to write a note to Mr. Admin now, ok y'all, ONE more LADY to go, WHo will that be? If two ladies come up, well we'll shift to 16. But we need 15 tho, anyways all good.
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by Zahymaka(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2006
I might help by coming up with a web page dedicated to the beauties. The beauties in question should tell me what pics they want as their best for shoowcasing on the main page then everyone can delve in and view additional pics. Hope I'm not cryptic?
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by dafman(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2006
Zah, that would be a great idea or what do you think HA
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by mamaput(f): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2006
Maybe very new comers should not vote because we don't know if someone will do 414 and vote themselves with a new name.
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by dakmanzero(m): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2006
hot-angel:

Yeah i was thinking about that, but nope,  If u want to vote u have to look at the whole pages. That's what u get for not being on the page earlier. We can't just choose one picture for each contestants. So u have to view all the pictures they have here, and vote whom u like. One vote per person!

@ Queenzy, will do.

Ohh i need to write a note to Mr. Admin now,  ok y'all,  ONE more LADY to go,  WHo will that be? If two ladies come up, well we'll shift to 16. But we need 15 tho,  anyways all good.

hmmmm, little problem there, Ms. sexy seraphim,

U see, many of us (voters) are in BAD OLD NAIJA, and so cannot easily skip back/forth between pages of the forum! our net acces here is horrible.

Also, reloading some of the BIGGER PICTURES (yes, i mean yours, Bisanke) is a real pain!

pls spare a thought for us underprivileged 3rd-worlders! we want to vote, too!

Also, Lady Charming Cherubium,  it helps the contestants if we see more of their pictures. Some really good ones are buried real deep!

Thanks a lot !
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by dracosh(m): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2006
when the vote is on, please do tell me too grin
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2006
dakmanzero:

hmmmm, little problem there, Ms. sexy seraphim,

U see, many of us (voters) are in BAD OLD NAIJA, and so cannot easily skip back/forth between pages of the forum! our net acces here is horrible.

Also, reloading some of the BIGGER PICTURES (yes, i mean yours, Bisanke) is a real pain!

please spare a thought for us underprivileged 3rd-worlders! we want to vote, too!

Also, Lady Charming Cherubium, it helps the contestants if we see more of their pictures. Some really good ones are buried real deep!

Thanks a lot !

Funny name, i must say.

But OMG, most ladies have like over 15 pictures here (yeah e.g snazzy), so u mean u want her to like post em all over again? Why waste more space?

Anyways anyhow, sha, one more lady.
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by Roscodaddy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2006
Hey all,these fine gals,I really do not buy the idea that the contest should be for only 15 ladies haba we have far more than that in this house of ours,we should try and encourage other women too to come up and contest instead of scaling down,I do not want other gals to feel left out oh,how una see this one.
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by nike4luv(f): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2006
mhm!
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2006
ROSCODADDY:

Hey all,these fine gals,I really do not buy the idea that the contest should be for only 15 ladies haba we have far more than that in this house of ours,we should try and encourage other women too to come up and contest instead of scaling down,I do not want other gals to feel left out oh,how una see this one.
]
We would love to make it like 34 women, but this thing needs to stop n lets crown whoever we wanna crown jare.

WHy do we have to beg the ladies to bring their pictures. The number we have by thursday is the number we'll go with. The voting starts on friday (naija time), and ends in three weeks.
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by msnewbooty(f): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2006
this thread is long.
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by nike4luv(f): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2006
thats why ur invited, am sure ur very pwweety! so come on, join the fun cheesy
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by sade511(f): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2006
ok thank you
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by Rhodalyn(f): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2006
she wsnt referring to U! cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by msnewbooty(f): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2006
i know i was relying to someone else. cheesy cheesy
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by nike4luv(f): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2006
c'mon miss new bootz,
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by msnewbooty(f): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2006
ok

Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by msnewbooty(f): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2006
im so scared
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by maxeen29(f): 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2006
so is anybody going to make a page for the picture

Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by msnewbooty(f): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2006
I like your hair cut.
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by Rhodalyn(f): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2006
msnewbooty:

im so scared
of wht sweetie kiss kiss
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by msnewbooty(f): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2006
of yall
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by beyunce(f): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2006
msnewbooty:

im so scared

dont worry u are really cool.
dont be scared
Re: Hottest Female On Nairaland by msnewbooty(f): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2006
thank yall yall are too nice
kiss kiss for all of yall

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (46) (Reply)

Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) / Solve This Puzzle / 3words Per Post: Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.