Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,992 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things (21761 Views)

The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) / Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS / Meet The Woman Who Uses Her Big B00bs To Make Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 29, 2012
"a person without a limb cannot use a wheelchair"

But they can.
Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by emsquare(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2012
bayooooooo:

Necessity knows no law, no limit, no hindrance. Go girl, the world is yours!

Well said!
Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by francis247(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2012
Even to eat! Trust God to always make a way especially where there seem to be none.

1 Like

Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by Biggyd2: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2012
Awesome! This lady shoulD be an inspirational speaker. She has really challenged everyone, physically challenged and otherwise. And she looks so happy. Keep rocking your world girl, you will go places.
Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by Biggyd2: 9:50am On Jul 29, 2012
DICKtator: Y'all apparently don't know John Foppe. A motivational speaker

Oh yes, we do. He has inspired many and so have others like him. But apparently many are getting to know this beautiful lady for the first time and her story is lovely.

1 Like

Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by Sike(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2012
I see
Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by Hadone(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2012
ATLEAST SHE'S BECOMING SELF-RELIENT. WITH THE N50, N200 SHE IS LEGITEMATELY MAKING, SHE IS TOO BIG TO BE FOUND ON STREETS BEGGING.
Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by oge4real(f): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
God is omnipotent.
Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by phreakabit(m): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2012
bulls_eye:

Olodo! She was born without upper limbs I.e she has a congenital anomaly. From ur expert opinion, oh doctor, immunising her would grow her some limbs? Seriously consider growing some brains!

Sheidatu, you inspire me.

[size=14pt]Imbecilic mor0ns such as yourself should at the very least, try to read and comprehend, before jumping to a conclusion. I know for a zygote brained tadpole, reading and COMPREHENDING is a mountainous task.But let me spell it out for you: My comment implied that parents should consider getting immunized b4 having children. . . . Not the kids! Now, let this forever be adrift in the infinite vacuum that abounds in what you call a head : YOU ARE AS INTELLIGENT AS A SP3RM CELL. [/size]
Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by Gboliwe: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
Go go go go go Saidatu.
You are d bestest. You are an inspiration. You will turn out a great woman.
Go girl. I'm proud of you Saidat

1 Like

Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by Natasha2(f): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
wow
Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by mbmusa2(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2012
Hasbunallahu wani'imal Wakil.................
To God be the glory....
Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by luluosas(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2012
All the Almajiri (street beggars) should be arrested for nuisance. This story is a testament that, no man have any excuse no matter what condition one finds him/her self.

1 Like

Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by debo4luv(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2012
Whoa! What more can I say? It's the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our eyes.
Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by jhidey92(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2012
ALLAHU AKBAR.
Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by bullseye2(f): 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2012
phreakabit:

[size=14pt]Imbecilic mor0ns such as yourself should at the very least, try to read and comprehend, before jumping to a conclusion. I know for a zygote brained tadpole, reading and COMPREHENDING is a mountainous task.But let me spell it out for you: My comment implied that parents should consider getting immunized b4 having children. . . . Not the kids! Now, let this forever be adrift in the infinite vacuum that abounds in what you call a head : YOU ARE AS INTELLIGENT AS A SP3RM CELL. [/size]

Keep displaying your ignorance you anencephalic freak. Pray tell, what immunisation should her parents have had to prevent this condition? And you should check up the meaning of zygote rather than spewing forth inappropriate words in a futile attempt to sound intelligent.
Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by phreakabit(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2012
bulls_eye:

Keep displaying your ignorance you anencephalic freak. Pray tell, what immunisation should her parents have had to prevent this condition? And you should check up the meaning of zygote rather than spewing forth inappropriate words in a futile attempt to sound intelligent.

Why do this to your family? Do you want to die stup1d?! I urge you, learn to read please! RFLMAO! You are truly a zygote brained adult or should I say (a)dolt? cheesy undecided Yes we are reading about this wonderful young lady on this thread. . . But unfortunately, you are the disabled one here, and sadly in your case there is no vaccine against stupidity.
Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by ibhena(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2012
phreakabit: She epitomizes the saying : Always look on the bright side of life. . . .#Inspirational

BTW indigenes of the North need to seriously consider getting immunized. Can't keep on putting their kids through this.

And who told you that genetic defects like these are caused by lack of immunization?
Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by ibhena(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2012
Bzoe: pls i which to know her.who can help

Lapai, is in Niger State. That's where the IBB University is located, just ask for directions, you cannot possibly get lost!
Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by Seerer(f): 12:45am On Jul 31, 2012
No room for self pity! The world will celebrate you gal. Keep it up.
Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by DiyaDayo: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2012
she should continue doing what she think she can do to survive i believe she will succeed in life.
Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by yeahryt(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2012
der is nth u can not do all
[i][/i]
Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
I thank God for her life o. Indeed, GOD IS GREAT!! I hope she achieves her dreams by God's Grace..... Amen!
Re: Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things by Texasquare(m): 7:42pm On May 10, 2015
go on soun U kan do more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where To Buy Green Coffee Bean Extract In Nigeria / Nigerian Court Awards $10 Million Damages Against Shoprite For Contract Breach / St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.