Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? (8113 Views)

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by merge(f): 4:19am On Dec 13, 2007
What do you women think about Nigerian men?
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 13, 2007
hmmmmmmmm. . . . lipsrsealed tongue
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by ifyalways(f): 6:00am On Dec 13, 2007
they are always nigerian. GREEN WHITE GREEN tongue

next pls cool
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Leilah(f): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2007
OH brilliant! I have a write up on that grin
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by didara86(f): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2007
Hm, no TOO bad experiences yet, smiley
Will see what future brings, gonna inform you about all news, lol

smiley
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Leilah(f): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2007
Didara, please note that some people on this forum are quite biased towards white women wink
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2007
Always in your face.
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Dreloaded(f): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2007
where should we start?

the ignorance?
The sexism?
the idiocy?
the hypocrisy?
the uber controlling and possessive behavior?

which?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Amiga(f): 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2007
Unromantic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by almondjoy(f): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2007
D-reloaded:

where should we start?

the ignorance?
The sexism?
the idiocy?
the hypocrisy?

which?

Bottom line--full of a whole load a' shit!--always trying to pull some cultural or religious crap over your eyes.  The gospel according their ancestors. But we love them that way not so? cheesy  Just come up with a formula to handle them and the rest is easy. They are not very bright.  They like to make a lot of noise but always end in a whimper---when the dross(es) errrr, when the chips are down grin

Gosh!  Got to love 'em poor things! Just like children, you have to humour and gratify them--Bless their sweet hearts.

he he he he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Dreloaded(f): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2007
wink
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by omoge(f): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2007
haha grin
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2007
You saying NO to their proposals signifies you're just pretending angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by iice(f): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2007
Bwahahahahaha some are cool others are just ewww
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by omoge(f): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2007
real eewww grin
crookish, eye service, connish, liars, etc so much jo grin. but we still hang out with them right? yeah with shined eyes grin
open ya eyes and smell the coffee while it is yet to brew grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by OMUWUNMI: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2007
omoge:

real eewww grin
crookish, eye service, connish, liars, etc so much jo grin. but we still hang out with them right? yeah with shined eyes grin
open ya eyes and smell the coffee while it is yet to brew grin
moti wa e wa e o baby,
ase nile yi lowa o ere ya,
pele oju e o etike,
bebe idi e o eru.

you can only run but you can,t HIDE kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Jezzy(f): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2007
hehehehe,Nigerian men come and defend yourselves. lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by omoge(f): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2007
ha!! mo gbe!! kilon wa mi si? OB, iwo na eh grin
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by OMUWUNMI: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2007
omoge:

ha!! mo gbe!! kilon wa mi si? OB, iwo na eh grin
e bami sofun baby ye koma ilo o,
baby jowo kini mi da,
e ba mi so fun baby ye ko ma lo o,
omode se mi mo fe muyan,
baby jowo wa gbemi saya,
kowa fife tutu sokan mi o

we have an unfinished business to finish,but you know now,ask obowunmi and iya aje they will tell you,
i missed you baby tongue
could you pls drop your e.mail add in my box,check my profile for it,pls make my day,thanks baby.
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2007
D-reloaded:

where should we start?

the ignorance?
The sexism?
the idiocy?
the hypocrisy?

which?

Noooo! TOH, not all Nigerian men are like that. sad

Amiga:

Unromantic

Not true. I'm Nigerian, and very romantic, probably too much so, and too trusting.

iice:

Bwahahahahaha some are cool others are just ewww

Thanks Iice! kiss

almondjoy:

Bottom line--full of a whole load a' shit!--always trying to pull some cultural or religious crap over your eyes. The gospel according their ancestors. But we love them that way not so? cheesy Just come up with a formula to handle them and the rest is easy. They are not very bright. They like to make a lot of noise but always end in a whimper---when the dross(es) errrr, when the chips are down grin

Gosh! Got to love 'em poor things! Just like children, you have to humour and gratify them--Bless their sweet hearts.

he he he he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Aww, Militia, I love you too! Shame you're married. sad

Some Nigerian men are ok, same way some Nigerian ladies are a bit materialistic. Love them though! smiley
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by darfur(m): 2:21am On Dec 16, 2007
@siena
you seem to know all the posters who are using a different name
@topic

soo na so nigerian babes de think of nigerian men undecided no wonder naija men end up in oyibo arms undecided but what of naija babes in nigeria do they have the same attitude? i hope not. because if they do, i will become a reverend-father-by-circumstance
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 16, 2007
some are good and some are not.
Just like men from other places
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 16, 2007
Nigerian men will pursue and toast you till they die
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 16, 2007
stillwater:

LOL. . .ain't that right!!
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by PTH(m): 3:47am On Dec 16, 2007
stillwater:

as if you dont love the attention. . . grin

Whatever you all think about nigerian men, you will end up with one. smiley we rock!
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Ebaby2: 3:48am On Dec 16, 2007
The word "I LOVE LOFF You" is not to fast to come out of their mouth, even if you just met him 2sec ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 16, 2007
PTH:

as if you don't love the attention. . . grin

Whatever you all think about nigerian men, you will end up with one. smiley we rock!
When you have to take a longer route by trekking just to avoid certain guys that have the guts to tell you to have sex with them on first meetings, and you start becoming paranoid just because a guy asks you out, I don't think that kind of attention would be deeply appreciated/loved by me.

For God's sakes, date first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 16, 2007
E-baby:

The word "I LOVE LOFF You" is not to fast to come out of their mouth, even if you just met him 2sec ago
You hit the nail on the head. I give you an astounding applause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by PTH(m): 5:16am On Dec 16, 2007
stillwater:

For God's sakes, date first.

many have tried the dating route and discovered that it does not pay. Now its pay as you go.
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by Jezzy(f): 6:05am On Dec 16, 2007
Nigerian men,Hmmmmm!
Isn't it just funny how quickly they profess their love and funnier how much more quicker they want to get into our pants?
We want to be wooed.How difficult can wooing us be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by debosky(m): 6:10am On Dec 16, 2007
Jezzy:

Nigerian men,Hmmmmm!
Isn't it just funny how quickly they profess their love and funnier how much more quicker they want to get into our pants?
We want to be wooed.How difficult can wooing us be?

JAMB Question! shocked

That has got to be the greatest understatement of the century. . .how difficult? Before I get in trouble lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? by ikamefa(f): 6:11am On Dec 16, 2007
@topic likkle babies enclosed in big physical frames!

all you need to get them is a formula, a method , a contraption and the rest is history " grin "

any way sha we love them cheesy cant have it any other way cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Igbo And Yoruba Share The Same Ancestors / Dead Kingmakers Listed As Voters In Selection Of Monarch In Pakka, Adamawa / Untold Truth About Agwu Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.