Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Proof of My Verified PayPal Account Operated Frm Nigeria For More Than 2yrs Now. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Proof of My Verified PayPal Account Operated Frm Nigeria For More Than 2yrs Now. (1758 Views)

Free Verified Paypal Account For The Luckiest Person / Free Verified Paypal Account Free, Free Doman Name For Life Plus Free Hosting / Free Verified Paypal Account For Sale Get Your's Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof of My Verified PayPal Account Operated Frm Nigeria For More Than 2yrs Now. by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2012
Fellow nairalanders,

I want you to take a closer look at these pictures below

I've been actively using it for more than 2yrs now from Nigeria without being closed as

I also do sell, pay or buy anything for some Nigerians

and you can contact me via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 for

expertise piece of advice,step by step guide,requests and If you want to buy ,let me make any payment online for you with my own account while you pay in naira equivalent.

if you want to use this account anywhere online right here in Nigeria as I do.

Just to help my fellow Nigerians that wish to use and have more comprehensive answers to their queries on this.

Goodluck....

Adesida Olusegun

Re: Proof of My Verified PayPal Account Operated Frm Nigeria For More Than 2yrs Now. by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2012
Remember that I said up there that:

I want you to take a closer look at these pictures below

I've been actively using it for more than 2yrs now from Nigeria without being closed as

I also do sell, pay or buy anything for some Nigerians

and you can contact me via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 for

expertise piece of advice,step by step guide,requests and If you want to buy ,let me make any payment online for you with my own account while you pay in naira equivalent.

if you want to use this account anywhere online right here in Nigeria as I do.

Just to help my fellow Nigerians that wish to use and have more comprehensive answers to their queries on this.

Goodluck....

Adesida Olusegun

Re: Proof of My Verified PayPal Account Operated Frm Nigeria For More Than 2yrs Now. by leniorr: 12:14am On Jul 29, 2012
whats ur email ?
mine is valentina1379@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Proof of My Verified PayPal Account Operated Frm Nigeria For More Than 2yrs Now. by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2012
I don't like patting with my email much on forum and you can call me on my phone number above.

Thanks....
Re: Proof of My Verified PayPal Account Operated Frm Nigeria For More Than 2yrs Now. by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 12:34am On Jul 30, 2012
I just love to share this "How To Open a Verified PayPal Account here in Nigeria" with you and kindly read carefully below:

I've recieved a lot of calls pertaining to the
proof of my paypal account that I posted here some days back and I'm here
to point out some things.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PAYPAL A PayPal account is an online payment solution
system that makes you fund your account with them to enable you make and receive payments online.
With a PayPal account you can buy things
online and also receive money from it too. Owning a PayPal account is very important such that most internet marketers own and use PayPal account.

We have two types of Paypal accounts which are Verified & Unverified PayPal accounts. Should I Open A Verified Or An Unverified
PayPal Account? If you have ever tried opening a PayPal account before then you will agree with me that there is
a case where you open an unverified PayPal account and also there is a case where you can open a verified PayPal account. The truth is, they are almost the same.

Most Nigerians- maybe you too-once they open a PayPal account the next thing they go after is to try to verify it. I have news for you. For now, don’t open a verified PayPal account, use an unverified PayPal account.
Itis more secured.
What Can An Unverified PayPal Account Do? [1] It can receive payments
[2]It can be used to make payments or transfermoney
[3]You can use it to pay people who have
PayPal accounts
[4]You can withdraw your money anytime you want to. So the only difference between a verified and an unverified PayPal account is that while an unverified
PayPal can receive small payments let's say
$1,500 a verified PayPal can receive and
withhold as much as $5,000. Just that. But there is a secret that most people don't
know. It is more secured to open an unverified PayPal
account because PayPal will see you as an un-serious person and wont bother checking your I.P and other security details like cookies but if you are verified that is when they come after you. Even others in countries like U.S.A, U.K go through that same problem.
I can help you open an unverified PayPal account because like I said that is the easier way to go BUT if you are still serious about using a verified PayPal account, you can contact me, I will help you open and
verify a 100% safe PayPal account of your own, after which I will hand you my own personal PayPal survival series, which exposes you to how to use your account securely, & many more.
I can help you open an unverified PayPal
account for FREE but if you want a verified
paypal account give me a call. If you own an unverified Paypal account you will need my paypal survival series where i explain in detail how to enjoy your newly opened Paypal account to the maximum without fear of limitation + how to exchange Paypal funds to Naira.

My PayPal complete follow up Package goes for N5,000 which includes EBOOK,24/7 access to ask me any question about PayPal anytime anyday,how to make money into it and with it and lots more.

Any whichway,you can reach me via

0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 & 0 8 0 3 9 6 1 4 6 0 6

and LEGAL WEALTH CREATION . COM

for more information,questions and many more.

Goodluck and to your success,
Presegs
Re: Proof of My Verified PayPal Account Operated Frm Nigeria For More Than 2yrs Now. by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2012
I want to sell $700 of paypal cash at the rate of N170 per dollar.

Contact me via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 if you are interested Asap.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Online Virtual Credit Card / Are You Planning Educational Events In Lagos Or Outside Lagos? / Thank Me Later, Binary Option Trader Turned $300 To $21000 In 4 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.