Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Seriously Tho: Wtf Is Eldee Doing? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Seriously Tho: Wtf Is Eldee Doing? (1273 Views)

New Music: Eldee – “today Today” + “na Wash” / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx / *free Download New Eldee Single "bosi Gbangba" Hot* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously Tho: Wtf Is Eldee Doing? by youngdigi(m): 5:50am On Dec 13, 2007
this guys music has just been trash lately, after champion, everything is just downhill, i heard 3 songs today, "professional" and "umma do me" and some other one "spray money" or some shit, garbage, this guy needs to change his style, its soooo annoying to the ear, i mean like, shit doesnt even make sense anymore, this guy is not even saying shit, just like the other song i heard , where they did on make it rain beat, talkin about 419, dumb

eldee if u are reading this, this a fan of urs from LAG style, i liked ur cd "Return of King" but everything after that has been straight garbage, u need to step it up
Re: Seriously Tho: Wtf Is Eldee Doing? by bolajibaok(m): 6:48am On Dec 13, 2007
@young digi
men relax, this shit is dope in ma opinion, thats not even eldee work thats oladele's album titled ''razz is the new cool''. those songs are more of a mixtape material , as u can see they were busting vernaculars on an already existing cassie's beats, and i fink thats ill, professional is very very brillaint to me

u should listen to saucekids hello and swagga swagga sanboribobo remix and u will undestand the meaning of a brilliant remix in a mixtape fashion

digi dogg i know u wont like this comments but men one man's meat is anoda man's poison, infact thats eldee and oladele's best collabo so far.

eldee dee dee dee dee tha don , oladele mi dele, listen to that again men.
Re: Seriously Tho: Wtf Is Eldee Doing? by Mustay(m): 7:03am On Dec 13, 2007
na im be the yampion jo.

the guy try jo. loff im lyrics
Re: Seriously Tho: Wtf Is Eldee Doing? by MP007(m): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2007
He is now in ATL, guess y;all naija folks aint use to the south beats huh? u better get use to shoulder leaning and 2 steppin, ha!
Re: Seriously Tho: Wtf Is Eldee Doing? by youngdigi(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2007
i guess u guys are entitled to ur opinions, maybe its just me but that southern music thing tryna blend with naija music is str8 corny to me, plus eldee sings too much when his voice is not even that of a singer, that gets annoyingggggg, he's beginning to look like jarule in 2003, it was cool but now its just like errrrr

@MP007.i lived in atlanta in 05, so im used to that kind of music, even tho i think its garbage, so i udnerstand wat hes tryna do with that, but its not working, lets find out how much of this is trully gonna kick it in naija (his particular fanbase)

and plssssssssssssssss, OLADELE or watever his name is , is str8 garbage
Re: Seriously Tho: Wtf Is Eldee Doing? by bolajibaok(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2007
oladele??

dont even touch him, he is ill on the microphone, del, init?
Re: Seriously Tho: Wtf Is Eldee Doing? by youngdigi(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2007
@bolaji, vouch for one of his songs that u think is hot, then i'll upload it here to nairaland and get a public opinion
Re: Seriously Tho: Wtf Is Eldee Doing? by bolajibaok(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2007
ok young digi, i vouch for the same oladele professional u talked about, now upload and lets hear people's opinion and dont forget to create a poll on that , eldee dee dee dee dee , oladele mi dele , oya upload it for everyone , and let the votes come in, by the way digi did u hear 50 is coming to naija again this saturday, fiddy i mean ?to abuja wetin u fink about that now ?
Re: Seriously Tho: Wtf Is Eldee Doing? by youngdigi(m): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2007
bolajibaok:

ok young digi, i vouch for the same oladele professional u talked about, now upload and lets hear people's opinion and don't forget to create a poll on that , eldee dee dee dee dee , oladele mi dele , oya upload it for everyone , and let the votes come in, by the way digi did u hear 50 is coming to naija again this saturday, fiddy i mean ?to abuja wetin u think about that now ?

u know what? i think naija is the place to be this xmas, its just too poppin, lilwayne, 50, kanye, little kim, yimg yang and tpain, i regret i can't be there, but anyways, i meant 1 of oladele's songs alone, not 1 with eldee, i mean a song that has only oladele, no guest appearances
Re: Seriously Tho: Wtf Is Eldee Doing? by bolajibaok(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2007
ok digi u got me there , but , i dey come
Re: Seriously Tho: Wtf Is Eldee Doing? by busygirl(f): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2007
@ youngdigi, what's wit the beef. . . .
Those are my babycakes right there. . . .ok, me think del's spray me money is iight!
and i like the ryhmes in PROFESSIONAL but I don't really digg Naija boy. . .cos i'm not really feeling it. cheesy
Re: Seriously Tho: Wtf Is Eldee Doing? by bolajibaok(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2007
thanks busygurl , let him know
Re: Seriously Tho: Wtf Is Eldee Doing? by youngdigi(m): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2007
@busygirl, why do i have to be a hater becos i feel eldee has fallen off?? wow, it seems nigeria has just learned what the word "hate" means and they practially apply it to any kind of negative opinion,

let me clear this up, i was a fan of eldee and if u see my first post u can tell that i've followed up on his music, and i just feel he has fallen off at an all time low, thats all, i think its retarded for u to look at my post and even call me a hater, and yesssss, oladele is wack, spray me money features eldee, professional features eldee, naija boy is eldee's track, they are all eldee's sounds, i havent heard anything from oladele that can make me go WOW
Re: Seriously Tho: Wtf Is Eldee Doing? by busygirl(f): 12:10am On Dec 20, 2007
First of all, I refuse to take that word "retarded" from you. I'm not retarded. That is so unpolite, Secondly, i didn't really read all your posts, forgive me, for jumping into conclusions easily. I'm sorry, at least everyone has got right to their own opinions cheesy
Re: Seriously Tho: Wtf Is Eldee Doing? by OEPHIUS(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2007
when i heard the track ho did on the make it rain beat i was disguted and then i saw the ad on his website that his video (champion)was nominated for some award that video is crap and i guess it run in their friendship he and banky w are friends or accquitances
Re: Seriously Tho: Wtf Is Eldee Doing? by youngdigi(m): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2007
thank u, that song on the ''make it rain'' beat is dumb, and he's rappin about and glorifying 419, dats just conflicting ideas, this is the same person that made "i go yarn" talki about the govt and mishandling the country, how do u now glorify 419?? doesnt make sense to me

and eldee if u are readin this, ill say it again, i am a fan of urs and ill like to see u get ur shit back together, u are not in the class of most these rappers and u need to show that by doing something meaningful
Re: Seriously Tho: Wtf Is Eldee Doing? by dblock(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2007
You dey craze, Eldee is the best Artist from Africa.

I was careful not to say in Africa, the Nikker only drops in to Naija every now nd then.
Re: Seriously Tho: Wtf Is Eldee Doing? by bolajibaok(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2007
@young digi
image destruction only earns you an insult to the most senior person in ur lineage, check the line and see who the cap fits, a lifetime critic u call urself , if u didnt notice yet,,,u have just met ur waterloo

(1) (Reply)

9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday / Goldie Ft Jaywon Hot New Single / Grikata Music Studio Now Open In Port Harcourt:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.