Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,752 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Is This Problem Peculiar? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This Problem Peculiar? (682 Views)

DFY (Done For You) Mini Importation Peculiar Products That Sell Hot / My Top 20 Peculiar Products To Start Importation Business With In Nigeria / Solve This Problem And Make Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Problem Peculiar? by helsinki: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
Hello NLs,I want to know if this glo connection problem is peculiar to my line or is any body experiencing the same thing.When i make a call with my glo line,it will be ringing on the earpiece of my phone but it will not ring on the phone of the person am calling.It started yesterday but I just noticed it today because everybody i called with my glo line did not pick their calls which is unusual.When i later called one of them with my mtn line,he pick and when i asked him of the missed calls he said he did not see any missed calls.I thought he was lying untill this afternoon when i tested my glo line by calling three friends who were in the same room with me and it was ring on my earpiece but not on their phone.I have tried calling customer care but when my call connects to customer care,and they start speaking for me to select a number to go to the section i need,as soon as i press a number, the call ends automatically.What should i do about this problem.
Re: Is This Problem Peculiar? by stpat1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
Simple. Dump the line till further notice
Re: Is This Problem Peculiar? by helsinki: 2:58am On Jul 29, 2012
Thats not good enough.
Re: Is This Problem Peculiar? by helsinki: 2:59am On Jul 29, 2012
Common man!be serious.This is my business line and my clientele know me with this line.I still receive calls with it but when i call out,that shit happens.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Into Your Paypal Account! / Blco For Urgent Sale! / Download This Video Showing My Live Account And Drop A Honest Review Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.