Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

“wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan (2035 Views)

You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister / Niger Delta Group Criticizes Asari-dokubo Over Buhari Statement / Niger-Delta Group Condemns Tompolo's Acquisition Of War Ships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2012
Beaf: Another thread by red-eyed bigots.
Niger Delta people this, Niger Delta people that.

ACN goons feel that minorities are easy to pick on. Afterall, their party is is founded on ethnic bigotry and fascism.

Despicable.

Niger-Deltans sold their souls and development the moment they agreed to be be bribed by PDP led cabals.

If they need any development then let them hold NDDC responsible rather than shedding crocodile tears on the front page of the media.
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by Beaf: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Niger-Deltans sold their souls and development the moment they agreed to be be bribed by PDP led cabals.

If they need any development then let them hold NDDC responsible rather than shedding crocodile tears on the front page of the media.

I know you see the country though an ethnically bigoted prism. Its usual with ACN/NURTW fascist types.
I'm sure the Niger Deltans are happy with their political choices and do not need the help of jealous outsiders to tell them what to think.

One good piece of advice bro, healthy minds see Nigerian's as one.
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by JamesDoe: 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2012
^^ This wretched excuse of a poster, who is a disgrace to his family in Delta state has come here to embarrass himself again.

Your face is soo far up GEJ's backside that you're coughing feces and insulting the people who are lamenting and denying they're Niger Delta people.

One day GEJ will be thrown out and you and your kind will be exposed as the phallus suckers that you are.
Re: “wake Up To Your Responsibilities!” Niger Delta Group Tells Jonathan by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:16am On Jul 30, 2012
Beaf:

I know you see the country though an ethnically bigoted prism. Its usual with ACN/NURTW fascist types.
I'm sure the Niger Deltans are happy with their political choices [/b]and [b]do not need the help of jealous outsiders to tell them what to think.

One good piece of advice bro, healthy minds see Nigerian's as one.

1, Call it whatever you like but take it as it is,me always speak the truth and i won't say what i don't know.

2, If they are happy then let them stop being crying baby.

3, If you can't put your house in order,sure outsider will do that for you.

i hope you get that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Apc" Is An Islamic Agenda / The Media Is Silent While Amaechi Murders The Constitution / Anambra Yoruba Community Leaders Inebriating For Ngige (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.