Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

"the Next Level" At The Redeemer's Camp - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "the Next Level" At The Redeemer's Camp (776 Views)

Wrong Question: Are You A "Redeemer"? / And I Know My Redeemer, Thou Lives. / Congress 2007 - The Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"the Next Level" At The Redeemer's Camp by delegirl(f): 11:18am On Dec 13, 2007
Am inviting all Nairaland forum to come and receive your blessing through the Man of God Pastor E. A. ADEBOYE at Redemption Camp, the programme is going now and its going last till Friday.

COME AND MOVE TO YOUR NEXT LEVEL IN THE COMING YEAR

COME ONE! COME ALL!!!
Re: "the Next Level" At The Redeemer's Camp by CrazyMan(m): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2007
I’ve received that invitation almost 20 times this week but too bad I won’t be able to make it. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Rccg&mfm's Strangely Unigue Way Of Wedding / Virtual Reality / The Bible And History: Part 1, Mark's Levity With His Source Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.