Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Can You Work Under Your Classmate In His/her Establishment? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Work Under Your Classmate In His/her Establishment? (551 Views)

. / Globacom Forced Staff To Work Under Hash Conditions / Spammers On Nairaland And My Former Classmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Work Under Your Classmate In His/her Establishment? by edwinoyoma(m): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
I recently meet someone in an organisation in Abuja, she is working for the founder and C.E.O of the company. They were classmate in the University. She said the owner was not very good academically when they were in school, but currently the guy pays her bills. What do you think. Can you actuallly work for your classmate?
Re: Can You Work Under Your Classmate In His/her Establishment? by slimyem: 3:03am On Jul 29, 2012
why not?
As long as i'm being paid adequately and treated humanely for my labour and expertise,he/she remains the BOSS!
Re: Can You Work Under Your Classmate In His/her Establishment? by udohjaphet: 3:34am On Jul 29, 2012
Yes
Re: Can You Work Under Your Classmate In His/her Establishment? by udohjaphet: 3:36am On Jul 29, 2012
But must not be treated badly
Re: Can You Work Under Your Classmate In His/her Establishment? by Youngzedd(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2012
No big deal.

But try to be the head not the tail.

(1) (Reply)

Youwin For The Disabled / So Facebook Has One Billion Accounts. So What? / Prayer For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.