Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Need Help On Investment Opportunities In Kaduna - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Help On Investment Opportunities In Kaduna (2462 Views)

Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / Nigeria Still Ranks 4th Globally On Return On Investment Ratings / 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Investment Opportunities In Kaduna by DadaStephen1(m): 3:04am On Jul 29, 2012
Hello
Please I'm new to Kaduna as a Youth Corper from Lagos and would love someone to be kind enough to educate me on the most viable business a young man like me can do.
I will sincerely appreciate,
Thank you.
Re: Need Help On Investment Opportunities In Kaduna by ddestiny20(m): 8:41am On Jul 29, 2012
try this below.
Re: Need Help On Investment Opportunities In Kaduna by info4bayempire: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2012
Send your request to info4bayempire@gmail.com
Re: Need Help On Investment Opportunities In Kaduna by DadaStephen1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2012
Please I'm not talking of information marketing. I'm talking of physical and realistic investment opportunities here. I'm tired of this internet quagmire
Re: Need Help On Investment Opportunities In Kaduna by pattybf(f): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2012
contact me & i will connect u with coy in kaduna where u can find d opportunity u seek. pattybf@yahoo.com
Re: Need Help On Investment Opportunities In Kaduna by PapaBrowne(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2012
info4bayempire: Send your request to info4bayempire@gmail.com
pattybf: contact me & i will connect u with coy in kaduna where u can find d opportunity u seek. pattybf@yahoo.com

Why not just inform him, even if its just a little, so others can learn also. He should just contact you like that. Haba Nigerians.
We can't give out info free but we are happy to use google, facebook, yahoomail and the like for free! Not cool.
Re: Need Help On Investment Opportunities In Kaduna by DadaStephen1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2012
Don't mind those guys, they want my email add so that they'd start stalking me with junk mails...
Re: Need Help On Investment Opportunities In Kaduna by DadaStephen1(m): 6:56am On Aug 08, 2012
ddestiny20: try this below.
Please tell me about the just being paid...
How does it work?
Re: Need Help On Investment Opportunities In Kaduna by iniobong888(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
i am in kaduna and i was posted to kaduna from lagos, there are various business opportunities here in kaduna,you will want to consider agricultural value chain, there are agricultural products that you could buy very cheap here in kaduna and sell high in lagos,( onions , Irish potatoes,sweetpotatoes cucumber, beans, pepper, and many more ) secondly your could go into sourcing raw materials for company over there in lagos that need some of these , thirdly you also want to consider packaging of agricultural products, fourthly you could consider , P.S.S., you could start warehousing on a small scale if you need more details we could please call(07034706326) or email. iniobong4solution@gmail.com
take care man .
Re: Need Help On Investment Opportunities In Kaduna by lucynkem: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
Since you are in Kaduna, you could go into maeketing of palm oil and garri. Here you will need very little capital less than 50,000 naira. What you need to do is get customers who will be interested in these two products and you will be into business in no time. I can introduce you to a comapany where they would give you commission for every trip supplied to the customers. If you have 10 customers that are willing to buy goods worth 100k or more , you might get up to 5k per customer and if they are supplied 2 times a month, then you will be earning as much as 100k a month. If you need more info, you can mail me on lucynkem@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Need Help On Investment Opportunities In Kaduna by DadaStephen1(m): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2012
lucynkem: Since you are in Kaduna, you could go into maeketing of palm oil and garri. Here you will need very little capital less than 50,000 naira. What you need to do is get customers who will be interested in these two products and you will be into business in no time. I can introduce you to a comapany where they would give you commission for every trip supplied to the customers. If you have 10 customers that are willing to buy goods worth 100k or more , you might get up to 5k per customer and if they are supplied 2 times a month, then you will be earning as much as 100k a month. If you need more info, you can mail me on lucynkem@yahoo.co.uk
I am so grateful for this piece of information
May God bless you
You are so correct because I saw a guy who's into palm oil business
Re: Need Help On Investment Opportunities In Kaduna by DadaStephen1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2012
[quote author=iniobong888]i am in kaduna and i was posted to kaduna from lagos, there are various business opportunities here in kaduna,you will want to consider agricultural value chain, there are agricultural products that you could buy very cheap here in kaduna and sell high in lagos,( onions , Irish potatoes,sweetpotatoes cucumber, beans, pepper, and many more ) secondly your could go into sourcing raw materials for company over there in lagos that need some of these , thirdly you also want to consider packaging of agricultural products, fourthly you could consider , P.S.S., you could start warehousing on a small scale if you need more details we could please call(07034706326) or email. iniobong4solution@gmail.com
take care man . Thanks so much bro
God bless you
Re: Need Help On Investment Opportunities In Kaduna by ofhismercy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hi...
MTN CUG remains the best. For your MTN CUG LINE. I can be trusted with that.
You don't need to buy another MTN SIM. I mean you can still use your curent SIM. The package comes with unlimited talk time and message with another MTN number. Chat me up or call 07061365911.
Resellers also needed urgently and you will get your commission.
THANKS

DISCLAIMER: This is not a scam as we have our name and integrity to protect.

...........................CUG WORLD...............

(1) (Reply)

Landowners Of Osapa London Shows Off Wealth At A Family Function / Soya Beans Milk Packaging And Sales In Public Places / Anyone Here With Free Importation Guide. Thanks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.