Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - (28645 Views)

Fayose's Impeachment: Ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Pane / Re: Sarah Pane: 'GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World.' / Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2012
I think its worse on nairaland,than any other social network...so many untamed,uncouth and unruly individuals muttering shit abt GEJ at d slightest opportunity.Beware!
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by sam13(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
But my NLs GEJ is an abbreviation of the name for our dear president as in MAULAG nw.Abeg he no hold water
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Whizkay(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
lol...infact, the most insulted man of all time. The man has failed as an individual, hes jst so unlucky.
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by YungG(m): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2012
emmysenior:

http://allafrica.com/stories/201207290152.html
Well u can tell em' to get their ASS rite on that seat,so that we can stop talking. Social media has become a tool in our hands to bare our hearts n minds on govt ills.
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by ayox20003: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
ypzilanti: Majority are not abusing Fashola, Oshiomole, Akpabio, Chime, Lamido, Okorocha.

We are not fools. The fellows listed above are probably stealing public funds just like GEJ's government, but their governments are making appreciable impact on the people.

So On point!

Frawzey
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by y2kaustin(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
Mrs.S.Pant,tel the RETARDEEN to plunge the 40 lappy,assault team,back in2 labor market.They have not justify the crumbs given to them,or rather increase the squad to 100 lappy artillery regiment.My 2kobo!

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by GAR3TH(m): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2012
The majority of what I see on social media is constructive criticism, Only about 5% of what I see are insults. To say GEJ is the most insulted in the world is laughable. Obama, George bush, Shimon Peres, Kim jon il, angela merkel, vladimir putin, mario monti, Karolos Papoulias, and many more get insulted waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than GEJ. In my opinion I think GEJ's camp just cant handle criticism. hell bush was the most insulted president in history but yet he or he's aides did not cry about it. Man Up

1 Like

Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by benkings(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2012
Most insulted,bt nt d poorest!
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by alaoeri: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2012
GEJ don enter Guinness world record fȍr the most insulted president, any congrat na record sha. grin
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by slowice(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2012
am very so ma president gej...anyway i ve insulted u...knowingly or unknwingly....am so sorry.....i tink our(youths) anger z wrongly channel...it shudnt ve bin u.:bt our ruthless leaders of d past....smhow u re putting tins in place....frm power to subsidy nd most of all agriculture...i love it. maybe all we d youths want to see z the manifestations of these projects..our actions couldnt ve been unconnected wit d negligence of our past leaders..am real sorry nd i pray that God gives u d needed strength to carry on....i see sm northern folks tryna mess u up nd shw dat u re ineffective....bt God knws u re far better than anytin they ve ever produce in der entir history...hahaha God bless u sir......God bless we d youths.....God bless our fada land...amen..

3 Likes

Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by hoyehdiran: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2012
ypzilanti: Majority are not abusing Fashola, Oshiomole, Akpabio, Chime, Lamido, Okorocha.

We are not fools. The fellows listed above are probably stealing public funds just like GEJ's government, but their governments are making appreciable impact on the people.

Well said my brother...*thumbs up*
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by kutchs: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2012
I would rather criticize the president than insult him, that to me is more mature.
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Dawdy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2012
In january during subsidy's problem, Gej became the most cursed president in the world, now He is the most insulted president in the world. Shame shame!
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Dawdy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
Only In january during subsidy's problem, Gej became the most cursed president in the world, now He is the most insulted president in the world. Shame shame!
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
Seun do something. Nairaland is been targeted.... Ban All GEJ Insulters
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by olawalebabs(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
se na jona brought fb to 9ja, let him take it away if he is not comfortable with it. Lol
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2012
dedeike: Then for all of you who keep exposing your ignorance of GEJ's scorecard in one year, this will help you.

Finance
finance ministry is carrying out bio metric evaluation of federal civil servants  to reduce waste. The checks revealed the pension scam of over 120 billion. There is the new integrated online payment system which helps the minister monitor transfer of public funds. Our foreign reserves have risen again to 37 billion dollars. There's the proposed Soveriegn Wealth Fund to cater for excess oil sale proceeds.

In Energy, a lot of reforms. The president is keen on transparency and thus has set up probes into the sector viz KPMG AUDIT and AIG IMOUKHEDE. The president sought to close the window of corruption by removing subsidy but the cabal misled Labour into a protest. That notwithstanding, the reforms are still ongoing and the full deregulation of the downstream sector being vigorously pursued. Last week, the FG had concluded the PIB which remains a landmark legislation that will revolutionarize the petroleum  industry. Refineries are undergoing repairs and an American company, VULCAN is to build six more new refineries.

In roads, Zaria-Funtua-Gusau roads, Oshodi-Apapa with expansion and drainage works,  dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park, Dualisation  of Ibadan -Ilorin, ENUGU-Onitsha, completion of OWERRI -Onitsha,    9th mile, ongoing reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 265 km, Kano-Maidugri Dualisation. Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia, award of Afikpo-Okigwe, Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco. Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge, Kolo-Nembe -Brass  to mention but a few.

In Transport, massive reforms at the ports. Sanitisation and reduction of operating agencies to 7. Introduction of 24 hrs ports operation. Ongoing Construction of light gauge train railways across t4 cardinal point of the federation

In  Aviation, massive reconstruction of major airports in the land, Enugu airport is undergoing total rehabilitation. The domestic wing of Abuja airport is also being reconstructed with expansion of roads and car parks. Same fr the international wing and the kano airports

In Education, establishment of 9 new federal universities in less than 1 year. Constructed 2 new campuses of the Nigerian law schools in Yenagoa and Yola respectively. Launched the Almajiri schools for education of itenerant Islamic pupils in the north wFhich Buhari and other northern leaders abandoned. Increased funding to almost 400 billion to education thereby setting an all time highest record. Reinvigorated the inspectorate oversight of schools leading to the revocation of some licenses from universities. Executed the landmark upgrade of university lecturers retirement age from 65 to 70. 

In agriculture, for the first time in our history, we have a clearly defined agricultural policy which is targeted towards maximum utilisation of cassava for growth thru the launch of the cassava bread campaign. The policy is intended to reduce our reliance on imported wheat so as to encourage local production of cassava and it's conversion to flour for bakery. The FG has in less than one year eliminated the middlemen cartel that fed fat on fertiliser distribution at the expense of local farmers. Now through deregulation reforms, fertiliser is now accessible in the open market. he has also embarked on massive construction of silos and has increased import duties on the importation of rice in order to encourage local farmers. The efforts of the minister has been so appreciable that the world bank assisted with over 50 billion Naira for fertiliser redistribution scheme/ silos. The CBN has also set up a 500 billion loan scheme which is to assist farmers.

In power, the NIPP has been revived with the subsequent refurbishment of Afam, Alaoji, Calabar, GEREGU, Omotosho, papalanto power plants. This has led to the addition last December of 4,000 megawatts from barely 1700 to the national grid. To address the problem of distribution,  the 18 successor companies have been slated for privatization.  The media is already awash with news of the proposed privatization next week. The reforms include the review of tariffs in order to ensure a cost reflective tariff that will encourage private sector participation in the building of gas plants. Already, this has started yielding dividends as SPDC has commenced processes towards building a gas plant in IMO state.
very few figures and statistics to back up all these rhetorical jargons, goes to show this govt is all talk no action. U dont solve maths by writing stories, u solve maths with figures and equations. Gej should do something that will affect d common man on d street.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Lordave: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2012
I guess dat should be a quantum leap on the side of Nairalanders cuz they really gave him dat prize. Anyway, I pray he retains his award, so more insults on him please...
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by tantan: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2012
the reason is that he acts before he thinks. It is after the act that he will say opps i'am wrong but i will pretend that am right. immaturity.
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by cold(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2012
Found this somewhere on the web.Although I think this may be crossing the line but I dare say some actions and unguarded utterances of Mr President would test the most enduring and most patient man to the limits.I swear down!

4 Likes

Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by MMM2(m): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
Gej merit insult angry
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Eziachi: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2012
Nigerian corrupt rulers are very predictable indeed. Few days ago its David Mark whining about controlling the Social Media because no serious person watch their lie spinning station called NTA or FRCN.
Today its the turn of another unknown zombie around the corridor of power called Sarah Pain. They must have discussed this over their pepper suit ruling meeting. I think they are worried!! Bloody cowards!!
If their master GEJ is uncomfortable with insult as they called it, he can go back to Otueke and start fishing business with what he has stolen from the masses in the last 13 years and live a quiet live and no one will insult him anymore.
I got news for you Sir! Public life with fat public money in your pocket comes with public insult. If you don't like it , jump!

If you feel insulted by the same people, their money you budgeted millions for feeding yourself annually, please resign, no one was born to be an elected president, neither did you inherited it from your father or mother. Its not a birth right.

Your position was meant to be a position of service and not a position to be served. So resign if you don't like the insult and I am sure millions of suffering Nigerians won't mind being pelted with poo everyday if they are paid EXACTLY what you paid for just mopping around, setting new committee every 10 minutes.

11 Likes

Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by bohboh275(m): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2012
He is the most insulted president in the world but that doesn't stop him from spending 1 billion Naira on food. Why shouldn't the youths be angry and rain insult? They haven't just sentenced the youths dreams and aspiration to life in prison but also without the possibility of parole.
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Eziachi: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2012
binger: I think its worse on nairaland,than any other social network...so many untamed,uncouth and unruly individuals muttering shit abt GEJ at d slightest opportunity.Beware!
Expect to have all shades of characters and opinions in every large family. Nairaland is like a large family, if you don't like this characters, deregister yourself. No one is pinning you down into any website by force.
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by najoke: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2012
cold: Found this somewhere on the web.Although I think this may be crossing the line but I dare say some actions and unguarded utterances of Mr President would test the most enduring and most patient man to the limits.I swear down!

Lol...but na lie?
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Sabotage4700(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
Visit http://www.sumbeadzz.wapka.mobi now... And i asuure you, as a human beign u will find some thing yo[color=#006600][/color]u like.

Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by str8talk1: 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
It saddens my heart dat a public officer enjoying tax-payers money 2 open her hell hole 2 protest d countless barage of insults President Jonathan,oh sori GEJ receives daily. She's 4goten dat d youth of 2day r of d jet age n dey r well informed.
My advice 2 President GEJ,do d right thing n d youth will support u.
first,tell us hw much u r worth,u monthly n annual salary,ur monthly security vote u do not account how u spent it,fight corruption sincerely,step on toes,trim ur government by 65% because itz most bogus n patronage seeking enterprise ever in r polity and while doing it cut ur take homepay to match 70% of China's President monthly salary($10000). it may sound ridiculous,but Nigeria dont hv abt $3trillion in foreign reserves like China.
d same goes to all elected public office holders.
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Diamonddamsel: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2012
If they have done right will people speak negatively about them.They should put their acts together and start taking constructive criticisms.
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2012
Can anyone tell me any other forum that Nigeria youths embrace apart from Nairaland. I keep saying it, if this is China, this site would have been Ddosed.
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by gbadexy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
@dedeike
I must admit that I'm impressed by the gej administration's achievement if what you listed is true.
The president needs to really cut down on his extravagant spending and really do something about all these massive corruption in petroleum, pension, capital market and so on to win the mind of the people.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by str8talk1: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
gboss4sure: Seun do something. Nairaland is been targeted.... Ban All GEJ Insulters
Dis is d most hilarious contribution on nairaland.
Pls,NLers who gave dis thing permission 2 comment on NL?
Re: Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - by Blueboy0402: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2012
Mrs Sarah Pane or whatever you call yourself, are you aware that unemployment in Nigeria is 70%? What do you expect over 80 million unemployed youth to do? Do you want them to carry arms and begin to chase you and your principal? I think you should thank God that the youth are chanelling their unused energy towards social media. This is the only thing that they have that will keep them busy. I believe if majority are gainfully employed then they wont have the time to pour venom on GEJ on the internet. So please leave them else you would be the next victim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka / Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing / Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.