Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Got Sms To Come For Oral And Written Interview In Ibadan Any Idea If Its Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got Sms To Come For Oral And Written Interview In Ibadan Any Idea If Its Scam? (3105 Views)

Nrc Recruit Invites For Oral And Written Interview / Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview / Invite From Betfillglobal (ITS SCAM/MARKETING TALK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Sms To Come For Oral And Written Interview In Ibadan Any Idea If Its Scam? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2012
pls can anyone help to confirm if its scam? got an sms today invitin for oral aod writen interview @ gate ibadan white shopin complx bside ecobank tomopw by 10am. am cmg from lagos. thank u
Re: Got Sms To Come For Oral And Written Interview In Ibadan Any Idea If Its Scam? by tope56(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2012
Pls don't go it's health stream alliance but if you're doin nothing and have enough money to play with you can go.
Re: Got Sms To Come For Oral And Written Interview In Ibadan Any Idea If Its Scam? by balo(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
dont waste ur money or risk ur life on d road travelin.
a frnd jst cald me too on d same issue.
its HSA (Health Stream Alliance).
i got a text from them also like 2 weeks ago.
cald the number that sent d text and d girl gave me a good laugh with her accent.
i told her i did not apply to their company, and she was saying maybe som1 helped me 2 submit my CV.
I jst smiled.
later saw their name HSA in the thread of fake employers/vacancy. u can check d thread as well. its d first thread on d job/vacancy board.
Re: Got Sms To Come For Oral And Written Interview In Ibadan Any Idea If Its Scam? by Awofilip: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
Ve once attende their interview when i was in lagos. Believe me, i hate myself throughout the whole day. Pls use your time and resources for better stuff
Re: Got Sms To Come For Oral And Written Interview In Ibadan Any Idea If Its Scam? by UmAnas: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2012
House, please help, I was sent a message by PEEN NIG LTD to attend an interview (for the post of PA to MD while I applied for the post of Admin Manager)at their office on Afolabi Brown Street in Akoka. Has any kind nairalander heard about them before now? Are they for real....pls help...it's @ 9am tomorrow morn....URGENT PLEASE
Re: Got Sms To Come For Oral And Written Interview In Ibadan Any Idea If Its Scam? by balo(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2012
@ UmAnas, since u said u applied to the company, (though not d post u applied for), then it's worth going.
Re: Got Sms To Come For Oral And Written Interview In Ibadan Any Idea If Its Scam? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
balo: dont waste ur money or risk ur life on d road travelin.
cald the number that sent d text and d girl gave me a good laugh with her accent.
i told her i did not apply to their company, and she was saying maybe som1 helped me 2 submit my CV.
I jst smiled.
later saw their name HSA in the thread of fake employers/vacancy. u can check d thread as well. its d first thread on d job/vacancy board.
balo: dont waste ur money or risk ur life on d road travelin.
I jst smiled.
Re: Got Sms To Come For Oral And Written Interview In Ibadan Any Idea If Its Scam? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2012
@balo thank u so much i was at crossholds
Re: Got Sms To Come For Oral And Written Interview In Ibadan Any Idea If Its Scam? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2012
thanks so much house at least i can save my money for genuine appointments and not risk my life to trauel in vain
Re: Got Sms To Come For Oral And Written Interview In Ibadan Any Idea If Its Scam? by mcqueen1: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2012
Hi, I got an invite from Navigant limited for an aptitude test later today, I wnt to know the position they are recruiting for as I can't remember applying.did anyone get the same invite? Pls help...its urgent. How does one create a new topic here?
Re: Got Sms To Come For Oral And Written Interview In Ibadan Any Idea If Its Scam? by Pasamoo: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
Health Stream Alliance is a complete scam,be warn, don't go and pay #8,500 to them, it is a waste of time and money.

(1) (Reply)

Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! / Transport Services Limited (TSL) Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positi / Indian, Chinese, Lebanese Companies Treat Us Like Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.