Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

English Proofreader Wanted - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / English Proofreader Wanted (1076 Views)

Proofreader Services Available / Professional Proofreader Here / Natural And Professional Proofreader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

English Proofreader Wanted by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 30, 2012
I am looking for a proofreader who is fluent in
english to proofread any article i write. The articles are usually submitted to Ezinearticles so it need to pass their grammar, spelling, punctuation and sentence structure requirements. I will pay 80 naira per article. The article usually ranges from 400 words to 600 words. If you can do this, message me at bigmodo at gmail dot com
Re: English Proofreader Wanted by Basic(m): 2:32am On Jul 31, 2012
Sincerely, your price is too meagre. If you can boost it a bit, then I can work for you. Besides, proofreading assignments vary in degree. While some writings require minimal proofreading, some will almost require that you restructure each line. It's all about how good the writer is. Before accepting any pay rates, I'll need to see samples of your writing.
But no matter what, to get quality proofreading services, I won't charge less than N200 per article (and that's even for minimal editing).
If you're interested, contact me through my official online portfolio (see URL address in my signature box below).
Re: English Proofreader Wanted by 9japple(m): 5:12am On Jul 31, 2012
your price is paltry, but of course it depends on the number of articles you can employ me with. Up to 50 per day? if so, we can meet somewhere down the line. i've worked with the BBC so you can be assured of my competence.... 08068429492 waywitwurdz@yahoo.com
Re: English Proofreader Wanted by wiseman123: 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2012
I'll proofread for free.
Send samples to ayodeleade2002@yahoo.com
Re: English Proofreader Wanted by ponti93(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2012
i will do it 4 #100 seeing dat its lyk u are a new article writer.contact me on ponti93@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Ebook Writing Experts Needed / I Need A Female Writer To Collaborate With Me On A Writing Project in Abuja / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.