Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,455 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Open Letter To Minister Of Aviation. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Open Letter To Minister Of Aviation. (729 Views)

All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions / Arik Air Delays Minister Of Aviation's Flight For Over 4 Hours In Abuja / Aviation-Minister Blocks Foreign Airlines From Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Minister Of Aviation. by godfadda6(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2012
Good day Ma,

I want to use this medium to thank you for all the good things you have been doing in the aviation industry. The sanitisation of the industry is commendable. The enforcement of standards in worthy of recognition, safer skies, ICAO and IOSA standards.

I also want to recognize the upgrading and expansion of the airports, especially the murtala mohammed international airport which serves as a huge gateway to our country.

But ma, do you know despite all the beautification an expansion, you people would not tell you about the basic things that are absent in this airport. Madam do you know a passenger fell on the jet bridge of MMIA, while she arrived from a flight from the US. She was alive because I was there, we just insisted that she get medical attention and to our shock the woman passed away.

All efforts to revive her was abortive. You need to visit the clinic, it was in a deplorable state. No defibrilator, no emergency team, to cap it up, no ambulance to even take the body to the mortuary.

I'm bringing this to you notice because passenger safety should also be paramount to you administration. You and I know the stress of flying can be exhilirating. Passengers pass out due to the stress of checking in, the stress of the so call "security" operatives,

Please ma, help us look into the health part, a working medical center is needed, not a point to issue "yellow card".

I hope this get to your office.

Yours...

Concerned citizen!

(1) (Reply)

Tour To ENGLAND !!! / Child Delivery In The US Enquiry. / High-risk Visitors Including Nigeria To Pay £3,000 Cash Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.