Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years (1356 Views)

A Better Northerner Should Replace Buhari Now / A Northerner Should Have Completed Yar’adua’s term -ciroma / What Every Northerner Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years by raynold17(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2012
I strongly believe no Northerner should be allow to rule Nigeria till over 50 years. (1) if the Northerners that want to rule the country can't control there state then what chance do they have controlling the country as a whole. (2) same northerners sponsoring the menace called boko-haram. (3) northerners as whole have this crazy believe they own Nigeria and keep causing trouble for any elected president who isn't a Northerner. you'll need to see the way they insulted Jega after he announced GEJ the president of Nigeria they now have a song about Jega insulting him from beginning to end. I do think its now time we all wipe out the crazy mentality off the northerners head that Nigeria is not meant for them alone.
Re: No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years by okosodo: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
dont worry, they wont
Re: No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years by raynold17(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2012
okosodo: dont worry, they wont
y are u so sure
Re: No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years by mrsheddy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2012
are they crazy! make dem no even tink am.!! abi dey chop wintch?
Re: No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years by BJ4REEL(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2012
well
Re: No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years by okosodo: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
raynold17 :
y are u so sure
cos we now know what they think about us as infidels
Re: No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years by kokabiel(f): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2012
What has the South done with Power the past 10 yrs no progress, more corruption, no difference - it does not matter which side rules, the results are the same

2 Likes

Re: No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
That's like calling for 'Martial Law' cheesy
Re: No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years by okosodo: 7:16am On Jul 31, 2012
kokabiel: What has the South done with Power the past 10 yrs no progress, more corruption, no difference - it does not matter which side rules, the results are the same
you would prefer the north to take over, where they bring northerners , no matter how daft to head all federal government establishments
Re: No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years by Youngzedd(m): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2012
Good suggestion, If that happens that means no more blood shield.

BLOOD SUCKERS!
Re: No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years by dtemidare: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2012
Northerner or no Northerner. Whether they have that mentality or not the problem with us Nigerians is Patroticism. No one is willing to sacrifice anything for this country. few days ago Richard Branson Owner of Virgin Group said our leaders are selfish, they kill good business opportunities and dreams too. i just feel we should all wake up to the reality of keeping this country in tact. I am yoruba and i love being with my northern brothers and sisters more than than my western folk. DONT kill this country SAVE IT joor.
Re: No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years by omayyi: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2012
okosodo:
you would prefer the north to take over, where they bring northerners , no matter how daft to head all federal government establishments
yeah, we've seen the progress your so-called southern geniuses; Konji Iwahala and diacksucker Allison have brought us, dummy.

1 Like

Re: No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2012
if southern leadership is all about ebere shocked then i think i'll pass cool

1 Like

Re: No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years by unfaded(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2012
its a democracy.
every nigerian has a right to vote [/b]and be [b]voted for.
regardless of region and tribe.
Re: No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years by okosodo: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2012
but i still maintain that this boko haram will be the undoing of the north
Re: No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years by Idokojimmy: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2012
Leadership should be exclusively reserved for those who have the charisma, those who understand the plight of the people and are willing to passionately provide amenities for commodious living. Whether the person is from my town or where ever. Sentiment and tribe mut be kept aside if we are to progress
Re: No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years by achi4u(m): 10:25am On Jul 31, 2012
they shouldn't smell that seat again till nigeria disintegrate.
Re: No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2012
I don't care where the president comes from. The relevant question is: CAN YOU DO THE JOB?
Re: No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2012
the topic should have been;

NO CLUELESS RETARD SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO RULE NIGERIA TILL THE NEXT 50 YEARS then i would have taken you seriously!

p.s i prefer a obasanjo to a yar'adua,buhari,abacha etc and i also prefer a yar'adua,buhari,abacha to a jonathan!

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Chief On A 3-month Hunger Strike Over State Of School / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really An Ijaw? / Gunmen Machete Monarch, Kidnap Wife In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.