Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad (9764 Views)

Please List Your Business. Companies That Ship Products To Nigeria / Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money / 15 Hot Products You Can Import And Sell For Amazing Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by legalwealth(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
I will make it so simple and you can ask questions and also contribute yours:

To ship down to Nigeria,you need a foreign address especially in USA and to do this,you can either get acrossto anyone that you know and trust that is in USA and then discuss with him or her to allow you to use his or her address and if he or she agrees,then you are good to go but in most cases,they wont accept except they know you very well.

Better still,go to myus.com to get and address and you will be required to select different plans but you need a credit card like that of UBA africard that you will link to your account with them such that you will use to be paying them for each item that you want them to be shipping down to your Nigeria address via either DHL,Fedex,Ems and others which they will first help you to collect it to their address in USA and then repackage it which they will give you to use as your shipping address.

Thanks...
Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by charlles(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
I went to 3 branches In owerri 2day before I went to there main branch. I was disappointed in wat there lady in charge did, after filling my form and submitted she went through it and was like asking Me wat I intend doing with d card? I said for online purchase and for betting sites, why don I open up an account and use the master card, I said am not familiar with that one I only need the africard. Could you believe that's she said no that I shld give her a good reason. Please guys am confused and I don't know what 2do rite now...pls som1 help Me out...
Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2012
Go to another branch of UBA and give them a proper answer than that and dress ok.

Goodluck...
Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by austinsmat(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2012
legalwealth: I will make it so simple and you can ask questions and also contribute yours:

To ship down to Nigeria,you need a foreign address especially in USA and to do this,you can either get acrossto anyone that you know and trust that is in USA and then discuss with him or her to allow you to use his or her address and if he or she agrees,then you are good to go but in most cases,they wont accept except they know you very well.

Better still,go to myus.com to get and address and you will be required to select different plans but you need a credit card like that of UBA africard that you will link to your account with them such that you will use to be paying them for each item that you want them to be shipping down to your Nigeria address via either DHL,Fedex,Ems and others which they will first help you to collect it to their address in USA and then repackage it which they will give you to use as your shipping address.

Thanks...
bros thanks a lot u makes my day today i like the way you analized issues online biz keep it up
Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by legalwealth(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2012
You are welcomed and you can drop your email here for me to send you an email on how to card the UBA AFRICARD and other cards that you can use to buy things online.
And where to read more about PayPal because you will surely need it as well.

Keep yourself updated as well here
at www.nairaland.com/1040559/anyone-open-verified-paypal-account where I'm explainning different ways of verifying a PayPal account from Nigeria.

austinsmat: bros thanks a lot u makes my day today i like the way you analized issues online biz keep it up
Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by emmnet(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
nice one and i appreciate this explanation but my qestion is this which sites do i need to visit to make such purchase, and are they cheep, and also can i use a naira credi card like that of GTbank, i read an info importing from uk site and china sites using ur master card like GTBank own pla reply me thanks
Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by legalwealth(m): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2012
You can buy cheaply from amazon,aliexpress and lots more but GTBank naira mastercard is not accepted everywhere online and you can even increase it purchasing power by linking it with securecode mastercard with GTBank hardware token but their dollar Visacard and mastercard still work better.

Aside those ones,Payoneer mastercard,zenith surfcard and most recent one which is UBA Africard is superb which you can get for just N500 for instant or N750 for personalized.

You will definitely need PayPal account as it is very easy to manage refund with it and for some other reasons which I cannot fully talk more about in here.OK?

emmnet: nice one and i appreciate this explanation but my qestion is this which sites do i need to visit to make such purchase, and are they cheep, and also can i use a naira credi card like that of GTbank, i read an info importing from uk site and china sites using ur master card like GTBank own pla reply me thanks
Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by austinsmat(m): 12:44am On Sep 10, 2012
ifetrako@yahoo.com i:m using FCMB master card
Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by legalwealth(m): 4:03am On Sep 10, 2012
Ok! But that of FCMB cannot work for the type of biz you want to use it for but I will send you a mail on how to get your own UBA Africard without you needing to open an account with them. ok?

austinsmat: ifetrako@yahoo.com i:m using FCMB master card
Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by legalwealth(m): 4:06am On Sep 10, 2012
But for the purpose of everyone that will alsow want to learn how to get this UBA Africard,visit www.presegsadesidaetips..com and click on Payment CARD at the middle left side of the site under Category to see how to get it.

Goodluck...
Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by chemashie(m): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2012
Many users of myus.com are havingproblem with them according to the research i did on google sometimes. I like carrying out research on websites before using them for anything. Why not avoid them & use bongous or myaddressus.com. My 2cents.
Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by udemzyudex(m): 7:58am On Sep 10, 2012
pls is it compulsory you must have a us address before you can buy things online?...cos av bought 2 ebook concerning this and nothing like getting a us address was stated in the 2 ebook i bought.
Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by chemashie(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2012
No online sellers in US or UK will ship their products to your door step in Nigeria except you are buying buying from Asia like aliexpress etc. If you r buying UK or US used blackberry, you will need US address to do this. Or you can share ur knowledge as contained in the ebook if trully one can avoid using US address. Thanx

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by chemashie(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2012
You can use my Florida based US address to ship your product to Nigeria. I can ship in large quantity due to the consolidation services granted to my by the shipping coy.
I can use my US gift card to order any product online incase Nigerian card are not accepted on the site you intend to use.
The larger the size of the product the cheaper the shipping rate.
You can also buy from different sites and ship in large quantity with our address.
You pay for the price of the product as it appears on the site, you only pay for the shipping cost & 4% of your transaction as our charges fee.
Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by Gudnicedeals: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,
First let me commend Presegs(legalwealth) & co for their contributions to this section of the forum. I dont frequent this forum often, but any time am here and see topics like this and feel I could contribute my little opinion i dont hold back. Although legalwealth has made genuine effort to share his own knowledge on this topic i feel i should add my 2cents. As regards myus.com i think it is better to use graphcard.com, since both charges monthly fees, but the latter i.e graphcard.com has a Nigerian presence through VTN which make them closer home, although it has been long I tried their service last, am only suggesting so do your due diligence before committing yourself.

Also, you can try shopandship.com if you reside in any of the listed countries or know someone trusted in the listed countries. They only charge a one-time life-time membership fee of $45 for a UK, US and China address 9(all three-in-one) but regrettably, they don't accept Nigerians.

Then lastly, but not the least, you can get a free US address without any monthly or annual fees at this website myamericanshipper.com, they will give you a free US address without charging you a dime, but you will require a valid credit card to get one(you can get a valid credit card through the instructions provided by legalwealth{note: i am not endorsing him or the genuineness of the information provided, so due diligence is advised})
Register for an account on their website by providing all the information required with your credit card details. Your registration would be confirmed as long as the information you supply them is valid. You will be informed anytime your package arrives with them, they also send you pictures of the package for you to have a visual confirmation that the package is indeed the product you are expecting and they wont ship them to you until instruct them otherwise by logging into their website. I personally have an account with them and also with graphcard too.

I just hope my little contribution would be of help to someone out there.

Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by legalwealth(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
Thanks so much for your update.

Gudnicedeals: Hello Nairalanders,
First let me commend Presegs(legalwealth) & co for their contributions to this section of the forum. I dont frequent this forum often, but any time am here and see topics like this and feel I could contribute my little opinion i dont hold back. Although legalwealth has made genuine effort to share his own knowledge on this topic i feel i should add my 2cents. As regards myus.com i think it is better to use graphcard.com, since both charges monthly fees, but the latter i.e graphcard.com has a Nigerian presence through VTN which make them closer home, although it has been long I tried their service last, am only suggesting so do your due diligence before committing yourself.

Also, you can try shopandship.com if you reside in any of the listed countries or know someone trusted in the listed countries. They only charge a one-time life-time membership fee of $45 for a UK, US and China address 9(all three-in-one) but regrettably, they don't accept Nigerians.

Then lastly, but not the least, you can get a free US address without any monthly or annual fees at this website myamericanshipper.com, they will give you a free US address without charging you a dime, but you will require a valid credit card to get one(you can get a valid credit card through the instructions provided by legalwealth{note: i am not endorsing him or the genuineness of the information provided, so due diligence is advised})
Register for an account on their website by providing all the information required with your credit card details. Your registration would be confirmed as long as the information you supply them is valid. You will be informed anytime your package arrives with them, they also send you pictures of the package for you to have a visual confirmation that the package is indeed the product you are expecting and they wont ship them to you until instruct them otherwise by logging into their website. I personally have an account with them and also with graphcard too.

I just hope my little contribution would be of help to someone out there.

Thank you all.
Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by Gudnicedeals: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2012
legalwealth: Thanks so much for your update.

It's my pleasure Bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by Villymoore(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2014
Kudos to you guys, have you all tried shippyme.com?
Kindly let me hear from you about them. Thanks
Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by OOJOHN(m): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2014
Interested? Visit www.oojohn.com/import and
Download a 100% FREE eBook that will teach you
everything you need to know about ONLINE
IMPORTATION.
Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by JerryGent(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2014
Hello bro thanks for the good stuff your sharing but please does it includes buy of Vehicles from usa
Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by fentoluwa2(m): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
myamericanshipper can be trusted and you get your goods via dhl express 4 days max including weekends. 35 percent discount applies on yur first ship out. i have used myus.com, options like discarding original carton to reduce the weight, fragile sticker etc are available but the disadvantage is that their service costs more and from my view point myus lacks packaging (myamericanshipper will pack it to reduce it to the minimal weight). to set up an address with myus minimum of 10$ is compulsory.
Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
resurrecting this post.. SHOPANDSHIP NIGERIA is utterly useless.. they promised to ship as soon as they received. I monitor USPS tracking details and SHOPandSHip lie about pickup dates and also deliver very late and charge you incredibly high rates for shipping something as light as a pen. buy a pen for $1 SHOPANDSHIP will charge you $15 (even after you have already paid tax). If you doubt me.. go and use them and see for yourself.. customer service has one girl with an atitude.. perhaps they don't pay her enough to treat customers with respect..
Re: How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad by darexkey(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2017
Most startups and businesses fail to secure funding because they don't know how to create a captivating Executive Summary and well detailed financial projections to present their ideas, businesses or start-ups. They fail to get investors because their Executive Summary is boring and doesn't captivate the interest or attention of an investor.

We will work closely with you to understand your goals and vision, research your markets and competitors, develop your business plan and create a very catchy Executive Summary. We will help you refine your business model, identify your most profitable customers, and how your sales projections can be improved. We provide an objective view, so your final business plan makes a statement that projects confidence and attracts investors.

Our custom business plans include but not limited to the following:
Executive Summary, Mission Statement, Keys to Success, Marketing & Sales Strategy, Objectives, Market Analysis Summary, Target Market Segment Strategy, Competitive Edge & Analysis, Competitive Summary, Projected Profit And Loss, Cash Flow, ProForma, Projected Balance Sheet, Balance Sheet, Marketing Plan etc.

THE FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- Pre-operating activities and expenses.(includes Initial/Expanding stock, Equipment depreciation table)
- 3 YEARS OPERATING EXPENSES
- 3 YEARS LOAN REPAYMENT PLAN
- 3 YEARS QUARTELY COST FORECAST
- 3 YEARS QUARTERLY SALES FORECAST
- 3 YEARS QUARTERLY PROFIT AND LOSS PROJECTION
- 3 YEARS OUARTERLY Cash flow Plan (36 Months)
- VIABILITY ANALYSIS

Contact us right now, 07039359066, 08053690844, darbotechub@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria / Nigeria Listed As World's 4th Fastest Growing Economy / FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.