Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria (5344 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / NEMA Evacuates Nigerians From Yemen (photos) / South Africa Home Affairs In Musina Limpopo 40 To 50 Nigerians Are Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria by alaoeri: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2012
Enlightened1: Damn, now I believe Nigerians are friggin every where on the Globe!!! I won't be surprise to hear that we have Nigerians in Greenland. I sure bet we've got Nigerians in Iraq, Afghanistan and Sri Lanka too!
Ʊ are right, a family friend visited afghanistan in 2003 & said he couldn't believed it bcause he saw some of our brothers from the east doing business there.
Re: FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2012
I think that is probably embassy staff and their families.
Re: FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria by postemail: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2012
Seriously, Nigeria doesn't offer much to its citizenry. A friend of mine tried bringing his family to this country, but then he was hit with a whole load of issues.: no parks, everywhere is commercialized, no quiet stroll , markets are dirty, super marts are outrageously expensive and far, few hours of electricity , etc.,
Guys, whats fun about living in this country?
Re: FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria by wurajone(f): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2012
Nigerians could be found roaming everywhere. What on earth is one doing in Syria? Just to be outside the country .na wa oh!
Re: FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria by spothot: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2012
post.email:
The hypocritical west would not leave Syria alone. A country at peace before now. Just because of Israel and the need to starve Hezbollah of funds and arms, they have armed the opposition by false pretense -democracy and freedom. What about Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE etc.? these are all undemocratic states without human right.
my brother, i tire oooo PURE DOUBLE STANDARD
Re: FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria by BabaOlowo: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2012
Nigeria Nationals or Diplomats?
Re: FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria by wurajone(f): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2012
post.email:
There's nothing wrong with Nigerians being in Syria if there are job or business opportunities. C'mon guys, the jobless rate is high in Nigeria.
Ok!
Re: FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria by obi123: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2012
ebamma: i won't be suprised to hear that there are nigerians in bermuda

at least i know my neighbor went to live and work there ages ago, not sure if he is still there though, so yes there are Nigerians in Bermuda
Re: FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria by slam7000(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Igbos make money in Nigeria Other Tribes complain, They travel out making money they complain, Igbos wanna leave Godforsaking Nigeria hell no, that tribe better be slave to cattle rearers than allow it. Oh!!!

The post is about 50 nigerians being evacuated from syria,no one is complaining about igbos here,the 50 people could be from other tribes...biko jiri ya nwayoo
Re: FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria by Ignatio(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
Where in on this earth are Nigerians not?
Re: FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria by Kunlebabs375: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
post.email:
There's nothing wrong with Nigerians being in Syria if there are job or business opportunities. C'mon guys, the jobless rate is high in Nigeria.

With the present political issues in Syria? I think we should give the FG kudos for that giant step taken
Re: FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria by wurajone(f): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
Kunlebabs375:

With the present political issues in Syria? I think we should give the FG kudos for that giant step taken
You dey mind dem?how would they know what's going on in Syria when they don't read or listen to news.GEJ is to the blamed for every issue.
Re: FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2012
Thanks to the Federal Government, 50 lives have been saved.
Re: FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria by bashr8: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
they need to also start vacating people from nigeria cus as it stands now theres no difference between nigeria and syria, infact syria ranks higher than nigeria in all indices. and for those wondering who are in syria ,it is mostly medical doctors from south west , south south and south east plus few northern muslims attending quaran schools and there are actually way more than 50 , at least 300 hundre nigerians live and work in syria.
Re: FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria by postemail: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
“We have evacuated quite a lot of Nigerians from Syria, it was not an airlift exercise [/b]like we did in the case of Libya because they are [b]very few.

“From the report I got, those moved so far are less than 50, long before the situation deteriorated we advised them to move."

This report is just full of holes. Not an airlift ? Advised them to move? How then did you move the Nigerian caught up in Syria? To Lebanon? Then you must be referring to the embassy staff n family (less than 50 persons) moved Lebanon, and not ordinary nigerians.
Re: FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria by crackhouse(m): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
Nigerians in syria? What is there in syria that attracted them? Hmm, so this is where poverty have taken my people to.
Re: FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria by Euroclydon(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
Enlightened1: Damn, now I believe Nigerians are friggin every where on the Globe!!! I won't be surprise to hear that we have Nigerians in Greenland. I sure bet we've got Nigerians in Iraq, Afghanistan and Sri Lanka too!

they are everywhere o! even in antartica,u might find some ibos selling blanket and firewood if care is not taken.
I love Nigerians! Hustlers for life!
Re: FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
From hell to hell

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traveling And Living In British Virgin Island (BVI). / Rwanda Visa Application Process / Italian Jobs Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.