Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. (1069 Views)

Do You Want To Buy A Laptop?get In Here ASAP. / Do You Want To Buy A Laptop?get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. by debo4luv(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
Are you having Issues With Your laptops? I am here to give you professional tips and if need be, fix the faults for a token. You can reach me on: 08027188069 or campbelladebowale@gmail.com.
Re: Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. by ugo41babe(m): 7:01am On Jul 31, 2012
Yea,how do i do my speakers? They are not working
Re: Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. by debo4luv(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2012
ugo41babe: Yea,how do i do my speakers? They are not working
Hi, are you sure your sound drivers are installed? If yes, you'll have to change your speakers with same type.
Re: Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. by double3(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2012
Boss m toshiba lappy Wldnt charge m btrry rather Wld it come on....even with the power cable plugged,the power indicator doesn't even come on...what could be the prob
Re: Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. by debo4luv(m): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
double3: Boss m toshiba lappy Wldnt charge m btrry rather Wld it come on....even with the power cable plugged,the power indicator doesn't even come on...what could be the prob

Hi, if your toshiba laptop neither charges your battery nor come up if plugged to power outlet, your motherboard is as good as dead. I'm afraid you'll have to replace it.
Re: Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. by debo4luv(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
double3: Boss m toshiba lappy Wldnt charge m btrry rather Wld it come on....even with the power cable plugged,the power indicator doesn't even come on...what could be the prob

Hi, if your laptop neither charges the battery nor indicate power input when plugged to power outlet, you should consider changing the motherboard.
Re: Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. by debo4luv(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2012

Hi, consider replacing the motherboard. Cheers
Re: Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. by debo4luv(m): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2012

Hi, consider getting a replacement for your motherboard. Lol
Re: Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. by omotolsy(m): 1:05am On Aug 01, 2012
plz i nid a gaming laptop, can i get one for 90k new one. plz can u giv me d specs? tanx
Re: Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. by debo4luv(m): 5:46am On Aug 01, 2012
omotolsy: plz i nid a gaming laptop, can i get one for 90k new one. plz can u giv me d specs? tanx

Hi, check for acer or Hp laptop that carries intel processor, nvidia graphic display and a 512mb-1gb dedicated graphic memory.
Re: Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. by double3(m): 7:44am On Aug 01, 2012
debo4luv:

Hi, if your toshiba laptop neither charges your battery nor come up if plugged to power outlet, your motherboard is as good as dead. I'm afraid you'll have to replace it.

Taught as much....tnx anyways.
Re: Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. by debo4luv(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2012
double3:
Taught as much....tnx anyways.

Have a great day. Cheers
Re: Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. by omotolsy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
tanx Debo, ar u sure i will get a very gud nd new one for 90k? if yes plz wia? tanx in anticipation of ur response
Re: Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. by debo4luv(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2012
omotolsy: tanx Debo, ar u sure i will get a very gud nd new one for 90k? if yes plz wia? tanx in anticipation of ur response

I do sell used and new ones as well but have got no low capacity systems presently. I will give you some specs to choose from and will arrange same for you to come see and pay if you don't
mind. Cheers
Re: Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. by omotolsy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2012
plz do it has to b icore7
Re: Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. by debo4luv(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2012
omotolsy: plz do it has to b icore7

Hey, you're funny. You want the highest processor Corei7 for 90k? The best you can get for 90k is toshiba satellite c650, Corei3, 320gb, 4gb with 256mb-512mb dedicated graphic memory. See picturebeneath please.

Re: Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. by omotolsy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2012
i dnt bliv u guy. icore3 for 90k u tink am a fool or somtin?
Re: Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. by debo4luv(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2012
omotolsy: i dnt bliv u guy. icore3 for 90k u tink am a fool or somtin?

Why not go to the computer village to verify. Cheers
Re: Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. by omotolsy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2012
ok i wil go to find out sory i dnt trust ur words cos it contradicts so many pipls opinion
Re: Having Issues With Your Laptop? Get Professional Advice Here. by debo4luv(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
omotolsy: ok i wil go to find out sory i dnt trust ur words cos it contradicts so many pipls opinion

There are still people with integrity online you know; I've been in this line of biz for over 12years. You want a Corei7? Be ready to part 150k and above depending on configuration and model. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos - N20,000 / Toyota Camry 1995 Model (orobo) - N530,000- 08182174043 / Blackberry Q10 @ Give Away Price 62k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.