Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

BE WISE! Stop Searching For JOB. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BE WISE! Stop Searching For JOB. (726 Views)

20 Things To Observe When Searching For Job / Stop Searching Job!! Invest In Laundry Biz And Make Up To 250k A Month / Stop Searching For A Job! You Want To Know Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BE WISE! Stop Searching For JOB. by raymatex: 5:18am On Jul 31, 2012
Why Nigerian think they go to school to work for another man's company in the name of white collar job. It think the most deadly problem we have among the youths is lack of creativity and laziness which is eating deep in our system today. It is the cause of crisis we are having nation wide..'' Please do some thing b/4 some thing begin to do you''. This tip I want to drop now can change your life completely... The need for insecticide in Nigeria and Africa at large can not be over emphasised, hence mosquito remains the major Spray of malaria. Government and individuals spend huge amount of money to combat malaria and mosquito. So any discovery or research that can be of a good help to stop this evil called Mosquito/Malaria will attract special market attention. So if you are looking for a job or thinking on the kind of business you can do, with capital of 20k, you can start this production and make 80% profit , 100% guarantee in first production, which will multiply as you build your market network. I leave in portharcourt, for those calling from other state, if you can not come to PH for one on one lecture, you can call me I will tell you how to pay for the training then I will send you 12pages hard copy of the training manual, after which I engage you on 10minits telephone lecture. Please for more details call me. 08101307390 .

Look at the pictures of some of our research product that has sold over 400 pieces in one month. You can call to sale this product in your shop or distribute and make your cash. Call me now. 08101307390.

you can not do it by imagination, you have to call me for the manual book and follow up advice. both for production and marketing.

(1) (Reply)

CIVIL ENGINEERING JOBS 8th August 2012 / Vacancies In A Consulting Firm / Receptionists Needed In A Reputable Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.