Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Calandar Based System That Can Keep Track Of All Inputed Data - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Calandar Based System That Can Keep Track Of All Inputed Data (570 Views)

Get On The Track Of Becoming A Software Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calandar Based System That Can Keep Track Of All Inputed Data by Malotoff21: 5:44am On Jul 31, 2012
Would like to get a quote on the described info below. This system will be used for a recycling company.

The database i am looking for is a calendar based system, that can show scheduled pick up's per day at any of our companies Sponsored locations in a Month. (And can save all information tracked from first pick up scheduled, and be able to look ahead at 2 years to also schedule future pick up's)

I need the data base to give a Menu of recyclables to choose from (with an option of "add a note" to the side of the choice once it is selected), and then the projected amount entered, when i am scheduling a selected Sponsor for a pick up.

I would like to have each Sponsor have it's own generated account in our database, with the companies information and point of contact at the Sponsor's location. Along with all the pick ups ever scheduled and completed at the location, and the amounts of recyclables collected per scheduled pick up, along with any other information that has been saved in the past.

The program needs to be flexible in the sense that i can generate reports per each sponsor account, how many picks up we are servicing with them, the amounts we are collecting with them, what we're collecting, and when we collected (for however long they've been our sponsor, or for any certain selected period of time). Also generated reports for monthly purposes such as the amount collected of each recyclable in any given month or months, per our total Monthly operation, or maybe for a selected bundle of Sponsors, or even one sponsor in particular. I need it to be flexible.

The System will also need tabs per each sponsor's account to log data such as pick up instructions, the address of the location, what requirements you'll need on any given pick up, and Account notes, for whoever is helping service the sponsor, will be able see them. Along with a giveaway tab for items that has been given to the sponsor along with the date they were given. Also a tax deduction Receipt log, that shows whether or not we awarded a Sponsor with a tax deductible receipt after a pick up, and on which day it was awarded if it was, and what the amount was (along with a comment box for any type of notes that may need to be seen per each log).

There will also need to be a function in the program to where you can pull all tax deductible receipts per, month, year, day, and sponsor, or any combination of the 4.

So far this is all im thinking i will be needing. Please email me a quote and ask me any questions you may have. Thank you! I hope you can grasp a good idea of what i'm looking for.
Re: Calandar Based System That Can Keep Track Of All Inputed Data by talk2hb1(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2012
Is it going to be a web based application or a desktop application? If it is a web based application you can reach me on 08064620492
Re: Calandar Based System That Can Keep Track Of All Inputed Data by Chimanet(m): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2012
Me and my team of developers can give u a customise enterprise solution that can meet your required business needs. Call 08060880402 for further enquiries

1 Like

Re: Calandar Based System That Can Keep Track Of All Inputed Data by Malotoff21: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2012
I tried reaching both of your numbers and cant reach either of you ... are the numbers you listed outside the country or recently out of service? Should it start with a 1 instead of a 0? Let me know when you have the time.
Re: Calandar Based System That Can Keep Track Of All Inputed Data by Chimanet(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2012
Malotoff21: I tried reaching both of your numbers and cant reach either of you ... are the numbers you listed outside the country or recently out of service? Should it start with a 1 instead of a 0? Let me know when you have the time.
08060880402 is a nigerian mtn number

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Website Created And Hosted By Professionals From As Low As ₦10,000 / Dynamics CRM 2011 And ERP Systems / I Need An Android Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.