Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Eating Uncorrespond Food. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Eating Uncorrespond Food. (1351 Views)

Need A Full Week Balanced Diet Eating Time Table / Do Nigerians Enjoy Eating Chicken Wings? / Thai People Eating A Black Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eating Uncorrespond Food. by Maxdiamond(m): 7:47am On Jul 31, 2012
Hi buddy! Just tot i should share this with you people.i still remember when i was very young then although things where not real hard but as a kid,you know we always choose to do things in our own way thinking we are right or doing the right thing but we got it all wrong then but we never know till we grow up now.i eat any kind of combination of food i like whether it matches or not, give the right balance diet or not.Here are some of them.Eba with beans as soup, Rice and garri, bread and water with sugar in it,yam and raw oil.It was really funny when i think and take a look of this kind of food eaten then.pls share yours. Thanks.
Re: Eating Uncorrespond Food. by MissyB3(f): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2012
Re: Eating Uncorrespond Food. by tpia5: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2012
What's wrong with yam and oil?
Re: Eating Uncorrespond Food. by Maxdiamond(m): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
tpia@:
What's wrong with yam and oil?
The food doesn't go well.Av u try yam and fry corn beef,yam and fry egg etc.There taste is different frm dat yam & oil.
Re: Eating Uncorrespond Food. by tpia5: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2012
Max'diamond:
The food doesn't go well.Av u try yam and fry corn beef,yam and fry egg etc.There taste is different frm dat yam & oil.

yam and oil is very ok, imo.

i miss it sef.

not knocking yam and egg or corned beef either, but yam and oil occupies a special place in culinary honour.

i'm feeling hungry just thinking about it.

(1) (Reply)

Juicing Vs. Blending: Which One Is Better? / The History Of Warri's Famous Starch & Owo Soup / Fridgon, Good Friday Meal Eaten By Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.