Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

About Laspotech Hnd Fulltime Info - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / About Laspotech Hnd Fulltime Info (3591 Views)

DETAILS ON LASPOTECH HND FULLTIME, ND/HND PART-TIME 2016/2017 APPLICATION FORM / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM / Latest Infomation About Laspotech Part Time ( Anexes And Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Laspotech Hnd Fulltime Info by pampam123(m): 8:36am On Dec 14, 2007
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Plz I need this infomation,i was told LASPOTECH have start pasting names but i check the website i can found it when i click on check admission.It was only the infomation about part time hnd and nd that was there.So plz i need someone to give the info about the admission status if it true that they have start pasting names.
Re: About Laspotech Hnd Fulltime Info by yemmyfaith(f): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2007
hi,laspotech hnd fulltime first list is out,u can go and check it on net,and i think if u did not see any information on dt go 2 sch and find out.
Re: About Laspotech Hnd Fulltime Info by jidesamuel(m): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2009
faith,are we the full time applicant supposed to go to ikorodu to check or we are to go to isolo campus,also let me know the exact place to check on the net for the result.i quite nervous about the admission stuff, sad
Re: About Laspotech Hnd Fulltime Info by dammiejay: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2009
hi guys,im one of you,please have checked the site,there nothing like full time hnd lists on the site,its just nd and hnd pt, Are u sure the list is OUT,cos i know they ll ve to paste it there too, OR GUYS WAT DO YOU THINK?

(1) (Reply)

Invitation For Nnpc/esso Postgraduate Scholarship / Cut Off Marks Into Fed Govt Colleges In Nigeria SAD!! / Unilorin 2016/2017 Post Graduate Applicants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.