Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

National Health Insurance Scheme - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / National Health Insurance Scheme (12553 Views)

National Health Insurance Scheme And State Own Hospitals. / Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) / National Health Insurance Scheme- Another white elephant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Health Insurance Scheme by straighthome: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
individuals can now register with the scheme...ie the national health insurance scheme. there was an advert to that effect a while back....the registeration fee it is 15,000 per annum. this will also cover your nuclear family that is spouce and four children maximum.
Re: National Health Insurance Scheme by siddiq202(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
Kirinwa: I am registered with NHIS curtsey of the Federal government NYSC scheme.Just visit any FMC hospital in your state you will get all the info you need. God bless.

It's not free o.It was paid for by FG to the tune of 50,000 naira.It seems like when it is exhausted you are on your own.A friend of mine also on the scheme went to get a check up for malaria. Doctor just scribbled some drugs without my Guy even getting tested and billed him 10,000 naira shocked My Guy had to find his way home. Maka Y? undecided
grin grin
Re: National Health Insurance Scheme by Gboliwe: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
Does anyone need genuine answers to what NHIS is? I am very much available to answer them all in a language we will all relate with
Kirinwa: I am registered with NHIS curtsey of the Federal government NYSC scheme.Just visit any FMC hospital in your state you will get all the info you need. God bless.

It's not free o.It was paid for by FG to the tune of 50,000 naira.It seems like when it is exhausted you are on your own.A friend of mine also on the scheme went to get a check up for malaria. Doctor just scribbled some drugs without my Guy even getting tested and billed him 10,000 naira shocked My Guy had to find his way home. Maka Y? undecided
i am sorry sir, but nothing in this your post is the truth.
Firstly, premiums do not exceed N15, 000 pa at NYSC stage.
Secondly, no doctor can charge any NHIS enrolee N10,000. Even if he isnt an Nhis enrolee, what malaria drug combination will gulp N10,000? Make you sofry sofry dey tell this lie biko
Re: National Health Insurance Scheme by upmanagers: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
If you are interested in registering for NHIS WhatsApp me on 08051125416.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions / A Nairalander's Experience With A Nigerian Clinical Psychologist. / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.