Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Beware Of 419 People Disguising As Ex Corper Friends - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of 419 People Disguising As Ex Corper Friends (1279 Views)

Please Beware Of 419 / Job Seekers Beware Of 419 In Ascon Job / Nigerian Be Aware Of 419. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of 419 People Disguising As Ex Corper Friends by ritalicious: 11:13am On Jul 31, 2012
Beware of 419 people.they obtain ur number frm the year book of the state you served and send u SMS claiming to be ur colleague back then asking you if u would like to work in SHELL,CHEVRON or any big company,that they have an uncle working there who helpd them,then dey give u the number of the said uncle.....thats the beginning of the SCAM ,so BEWARE
Re: Beware Of 419 People Disguising As Ex Corper Friends by adewasco2k(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
Thanks i got the SMS sometime last month.
In his exact words:
hi, Adewale is (ELIJAH) ur kopa mate in OSUN STATE. I gote job wit (S.P.D.C) in PH and recruitment is goinng on call me for more info.
sender:08034903473

i just ignored him, coz i knew it was a scam
Re: Beware Of 419 People Disguising As Ex Corper Friends by Adexy4us(m): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
I love ds thread......dats has been a new scam....got d same text last yr too 4m a spupid Obinna dat claimed to kno me in Imo st
Re: Beware Of 419 People Disguising As Ex Corper Friends by rekeson: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
I got same sms and even calls from 1 Obinna dude claiming we both served in Zamfara state. He even went as far as naming my platoon in camp. But I easily knew it was scam wen money was mentioned. They use CHELVRON, SHELL, SPDC, AGIP etc pls job seekers be careful
Re: Beware Of 419 People Disguising As Ex Corper Friends by LYNDDY(f): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2012
i got 3 diff. sms 4rm diff pple last yr,claiming to know me 4rm rivers state as a corp member.d funnying part ws dat i calld d so calld frnd,& he cld nt xpres himsef wel and ws stammering & stuttering wen i startd asking him some ?s,he cld nt answer.ths dubious pple get hold of a state's past corper brochure and start sending txts to mostly science graduates,claiming to hv connectns or an uncle who works in agip,shell e.t.c.
Re: Beware Of 419 People Disguising As Ex Corper Friends by pheivor(f): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
does useless scammers tried thesame with me early this year but easily knw they were scammers when they requested for money, days of ignorance are gone,i dont think they can succed with an intelligent graduate.
Re: Beware Of 419 People Disguising As Ex Corper Friends by vikkieb: 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2012
Don't mind those fools, i get dsame sms all the time, infact i just got one from one ibe uchena this mornin. I simply ignore them. Am way too smart for such scams abeg
Re: Beware Of 419 People Disguising As Ex Corper Friends by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2012
can u imagine,i also got a text dis mornin.d guy( WOKE CHUKWUEMEKA) was claimin to b a frd of mine n dt we served together and he works at SHELL (SPDC).Immediately i started making enquires At first i checked my service yr book sw d name and his picture but i cudnt recollect meeting anybody like dt and besides we werent serving in d same local govt so i decided to call d guy to be sure.I asked few questions like ow we met,whr he got my no after 2yrs of service i knew immediately it was a scam wen he asked me to pay money to his bank account and he said if i was doubting he will give me the no and name of his so-called inlaw wic is d so-called human resoure manager to confirm of shell.Pls every1 becareful

(1) (Reply)

Accountant, Finance & Admin Officers, Lab Scientists, Lab Technicians E.t.c / Career Opportunities At Ericsson Nigeria / Chevron Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.