Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Be Careful About Jobs You Apply For - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be Careful About Jobs You Apply For (1312 Views)

Odd 'jobs' You Did During NYSC / Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 / Geniue Reason These Days Why Nigerians Need To Be Careful About Online Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful About Jobs You Apply For by nobledanie(m): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2006
There was a job post on Saturday that a coy in London needs a secretary but i found out letter that it could be fraud cos I was mail that I have been given the job and I need to seal up an agreement with their Lawyer who told me that I have to pay a legal charge of 200 pounds and its crazy That's fraudulent MY FOLKS BE CAREFUL AND VERY SENSITIVE aiight and anyone who have experiences should please tell the house thot them no go gba us
Re: Be Careful About Jobs You Apply For by vuoke(f): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2006
well, i dont think ayone can be so foolish as to pay such.
Re: Be Careful About Jobs You Apply For by dafidixone(m): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2007
Yes you are right my brother, there was one like that in canada I responded at a point in the middle of the process I was asked to pay $100 then I became suspicious and I suggested that the money be collected from a friend in Montreal they decline this arrangement. Job seeker must really be aware! cool

(1) (Reply)

Navy Aptitude Test / Imo - State Oceanic Bank Test Please / Vacancy @ Flourmills Nigeria Plc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.