Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

We Are D Architects Of Our Family Problems, Husband Laments! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Are D Architects Of Our Family Problems, Husband Laments! (835 Views)

My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court / Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are D Architects Of Our Family Problems, Husband Laments! by safeact(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
Great people of Nairalands,i greet u all! Its quite certain that i will b attacked by some people here but d truth is that we are d architects of our problems.
If a whiteman wants to wed, he will just walk up to d alter with d wife with d presence of few people,and d marriage is sealed. The next is 5 to 10 pix for documentary that will b taken. In Nigeria, the elders in the villa will demand for traditional rites, this is accompanied by lots of expenses ranging from introduction, paying of bride price, igba nkwu, festives for umuada,etc. They are mostly compulsory,else u will tasked and fined in one way or d other. U know village thing!
When u think that u are settled, d church will come up with theirs. Now, the only compulsory thing is clearance in d church and d ring but most people have blown d celebration out of proportionality. You can tell better!
Still counting.... Reasons why our ladies have remain unmarrierd, difficulties in d nation as a result of "enjoy today, poverish tommorow syndrone" in d land.
Wait, am coming, let me attend a naming ceremony, i will b back!"
Re: We Are D Architects Of Our Family Problems, Husband Laments! by safeact(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2012
Still counting! A child is born, we want to name him or her,we call for a naming ceremony, if we want to take her to church, we call for a child dedication ceremony etc Now, we are not thinkin that that d child need money to give him or her sound and quality upbringing - good school, clothings, food, etc. When its time for responsibilities, we cry foul yet we keep spending unneccessary! Save ur family d stress of undergoing undue hardships. U can do without callin for cerebrations or spendin d little salary in ur pocket. Later, u blame it on government or ur village kindred. BEHAVE LIKE WHITES AND SAVE UR COSTS
Still counting.....

(1) (Reply)

I Need Some Advice / How Much Does It Cost To Do Change Of Name After Marriage / To Use Gloove Or Nt 2 Use!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.