Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

EasyTrain Ms-Excel/Sharepoint Business Intelligence Course @ N8,500 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / EasyTrain Ms-Excel/Sharepoint Business Intelligence Course @ N8,500 (531 Views)

Huggies Giga Diapers Of All Sizes For Sale @ N8,500 / Baby Car Seat - N8,000 / Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EasyTrain Ms-Excel/Sharepoint Business Intelligence Course @ N8,500 by qunleajayi(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
Welcome to EasyTrain Conferences.
These are sponsored conferences hosted and facilitated by Nairalanders.

This Course is by Sammy Udaewor an ex-Karrox instructor

it teaches all the principles of Business Intelligence
and applies them using Microsoft Excel and sharepoint
The course is exciting because BI is the in-thing in the ICT industry now
with ordinary N8,500 you learn the same principles which can be applied to
oracle, SAP, SQL server and what have you and which costs N500,000 at New
Hor- Rising or ENer -IT

All nairalanders who can provide a valid nairaland username get an additional
N3,000 off and free snack and drinks.

call 08083650471 to register... 3 days course Friday. Saturday, sunday
Venue: ICT & I Ltd, suite 4, 1st floor, Tastey chicken building, 21 opebi road, ikeja

1 Like

Re: EasyTrain Ms-Excel/Sharepoint Business Intelligence Course @ N8,500 by qunleajayi(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2012
Thanks to all who have called to encourage us. I know many of you here are already gurus but please also try
and assist your fellow Nairalander, Sammy in his project. Tell your friends about this EasyTrain Course. and believe
me, BI is really hawt now all over the world..
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Job,training And Travel / Quail Eggs / The Big Business Show!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.