Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient (10754 Views)

Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer / Iyanya Donates N1M For OJB's Kidney Transplant / Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2012
Idowuogbo: Kai! See as d guy fyneee!!!

God bless Judemm...

abeg leave my brothers alone, we dont eat efemmanu, we eat good food and look fresh tongue

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by Idowuogbo(f): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2012
ekitikan:

IDOWU OKO,I MEAN IDOWUOGBO,YOU LYK BETTA TIN SHA.......@ TOPIC NICE ONE JUDESKI.
CHESSBOARD:

abeg leave my brothers alone, we dont eat efemmanu, we eat good food and look fresh tongue
ijebabe: Lol! Kokolet na dat one u go talk! Fynee boi no dey pass ur front cheesy
Wetin dey worry una? Abeg face front Jare!

Liv me o! angry tongue cool
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2012
sumgelem: is that not Ramires of chelsea?

why not wear ur telescope so u could see well undecided
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
mikron: That is exactly what we expect our thieving policians and so called leaders to do for the sick and needy but they would not. Thanks jude. Show them how to do it.

Not only politicians, Thank God he is not from IJABU tongue
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by kondex: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2012
As sang by 9ice: givers never lack. blessed is the hand dat giveth dan d hand dat taketh. God bless u Jude
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
Jude may u never lack. You received freely from your hard work and donated freely from your generosity. Dont think God is not taking note. The day God will reward you for your generosity, am so sorry for you because you will beg him to stop!
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by DAY12(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
Well done bros Jude, the little Jude will never forget you.
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by WAVixen: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2012
ebamma: typical nigerian attitude,its until u are about to die before the help you out,any way God bless him for helping the guy

We should prevail on the side of caution before making caustic comments, was it not when it was brought to his notice he helped? If you dont cry out no one will hear you!
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by Idowuogbo(f): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
WAVixen:

We should prevail on the side of caution before making caustic comments, was it not when it was brought to his notice he helped? If you dont cry out no one will hear you!
U dey mind person wey Eba don block hin CPU?

No time!
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
Nice one broda
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
Aifey: I neva read igbo men are good. It was on d contrary. Heeee. Psqure brothers n producer. Thumbs up.

no carry igbo mata cum here. wot do u knw abut igbos self
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
Not a fan of him but thats a classy move. may God help us to be like this guy
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by chrisosi: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2012
God bless you Jude
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by Ikwikwikwi(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2012
God Bless you brother
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by Saviolistic(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
blesseth is the hand that giveth
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by 1Dray(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
ebamma: typical nigerian attitude,its until u are about to die before the help you out,any way God bless him for helping the guy
Are u alright?
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by MaxDick9ja: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2012
God help me I'd touch people's life positively...
Amen
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by ijebabe: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
MaxDick9ja: God help me I'd touch people's life positively...
Amen
MaxDick grin
how do you plan to go about touching people's lives grin grin
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by ijebabe: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2012
1Dray:
Are u alright?
Not really. Just ignore.
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by Jonwesley(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
Let Peter and Paul make up the balance. I'm waiting.
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by Idowuogbo(f): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2012
ijebabe:
MaxDick grin
how do you plan to go about touching people's lives grin grin
Loolz...
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by Gwekzy: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2012
Dis is Awesome!!!! D Late MuM SufferD 4rm Dis B4 She DieD,,,So itS A BolD N Gud SteP...
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by Lordave: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
Abyjah: Lol, why not add Ogun and the rest of the deities to the list grin
Ogun is a powerless god.
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by crackhouse(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2012
May God guide & protect him always. However, our so called politicians will rather choose to lodge in a hotel with their ashewo for 1month than giving it to sb in need.
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by nyphymi: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
may your giving hands, never lack.
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by baloafo: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2012
God bless you jude, may God remember you too i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ every part of ur life.
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by echobee(f): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
God bless u jude
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
Wow!! may God bless him o
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by Dranatomy: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2012
1million Naira...Is dat money?
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
Dranatomy: 1million Naira...Is dat money?
Donate d rest na! undecided
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by lawizle(m): 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Donate d rest na! undecided

Leave am o!! Olobe
Re: Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient by Idowuogbo(f): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2012
lawizle:

Leave am o!! Olobe
Na garri dey hin pocket as he dey so o! See hin mouth like Obasanjo yansh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Yrs Old Obama's Daughter (malia) Shock The World With This Hot Selfie / Simi To Release Her Next Album On Her 31st Birthday / FunnyBruno Hosts Youth Summit To Advocate Peace Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.