Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,174 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! (2414 Views)

How Nigeria Compare To The Uniter States / Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies-the NATION / Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by Dainfamous: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
DIFFERENT IS CLEAR
How can a human being still open his or her mouth and praise these murderer that have killed,and stole peoples wealth,and you see people praising them cities in Nigeria to an average human being from south Africa will not even compare Lagos or abuja to soweto' it is shameful and embarrassing for allowing urself to be used as slaves in your own land at list saudi oil their people dey enjoy am wellu wellu have u seen bus stop with inbuilt air-condition? yes in Saudi Arabia; even though them and Alakuba brothers representing them in Nigeria is not emulating them on that idea makes me wonder if Nigerian past leaders deserve to walk freely?

Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 01, 2012
Da infamous: DIFFERENT IS CLEAR
How can a human being still open his or her mouth and praise these murderer that have killed,and stole peoples wealth,and you see people praising them cities in Nigeria to an average human being from south Africa will not even compare Lagos or abuja to soweto' it is shameful and embarrassing for allowing urself to be used as slaves in your own land at list saudi oil their people dey enjoy am wellu wellu have u seen bus stop with inbuilt air-condition? yes in Saudi Arabia; even though them and Alakuba brother representing them in Nigeria is not emulating them on that idea makes me wonder if Nigerian past leaders deserve to walk freely?

You must be ashamed of yourself. I know we have failed but I can tell you we are far better than Kazakhstan. Don't just post rubbish because you have free time in your office.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by billante(m): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2012
How can a human being still open his or her mouth and praise these murderer that have killed,and stole peoples wealth,and you see people praising them cities in Nigeria to an average human being from south Africa will not even compare Lagos or abuja to soweto' it is shameful and embarrassing for allowing urself to be used as slaves in your own land at list saudi oil their people dey enjoy am wellu wellu have u seen bus stop with inbuilt air-condition? yes in Saudi Arabia; even though them and Alakuba brother representing them in Nigeria is not emulating them on that idea makes me wonder if Nigerian past leaders deserve to walk freely?

you are very stupid....you think there are no ghettos and slum in those countries! off all the pics of nigeria, this d one u could produce! SMH! you said saudi arabia has air condition bus stops! if that is done in Nigeria, u will be d first person to say it is misplaced priority...am sure u follow condemn when the news came up dat ogun state gov wants to build air condition pedestrian bridges....keep showing d bad side of ur country while other countries are showing only their good part.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by billante(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2012
This is nigeria dude!! its even enugu to be precise...you want more?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by Seamah: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2012
Lets show this bunkom that Nigeria is not about slum. How can he tell me that the best picture he can come up with its that of a slum bridge. He is a disdrace to himself.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by Idokojimmy: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2012
There are so many places in Nigeria that can match the best sight attraction sites anywhere in the world. Just came back from a short holiday in Cross River. Tinapa, Chrismas village and Obudu Cattle Ranch are something else. Abeg travel go see for yourself
Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
Idokojimmy: There are so many places in Nigeria that can match the best sight attraction sites anywhere in the world. Just came back from a short holiday in Cross River. Tinapa, Chrismas village and Obudu Cattle Ranch are something else. Abeg travel go see for yourself

^^^So you no snap pics for your holiday, abi you no get camera ? Nigerians sef!.....too much talk and bragging with nothing to show for it.

I'm not doubting your claims on the serenity/beauty of Cross Rivers, but i've noticed that we talk too much in this country when simple pics/videos could have had much more of an impact in convincing the sceptics.....even in this age of camphones and digital cameras ?
Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by RichDad1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
@all calling for the head of the OP,We are not talking about amusement parks here.The OP posted basic amenities (Roads,Transport systems e.t.c)and you all are shout about Tinapa.ok,can Tinapa be compare with Disney land? imagine Algeria Railway system compare with our Oshodi,abule egba railway system? I know it's good to be patriotic but for once let us be honest with our self. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by Dainfamous: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2012
Rich Dad: @all calling for the head of the OP,We are not talking about amusement parks here.The OP posted basic amenities (Roads,Transport systems e.t.c)and you all are shout about Tinapa.ok,can Tinapa be compare with Disney land? imagine Algeria Railway system compare with our Oshodi,abule egba railway system? I know it's good to be patriotic but for once let us be honest with our self. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
seeing is believing....
Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by Afam4eva(m): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
At least we all get what the OP is trying to drive at even though he did not go about it the right way because there are good and bad spots in every country and he chose the bad spot to represent Nigeria. However, we have to agree that other oil producing nations have achieved feats that Nigeria cannot only imagine in fiction.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by amiskurie(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2012
billante:

you are very stupid....you think there are no ghettos and slum in those countries! off all the pics of nigeria, this d one u could produce! SMH! you said saudi arabia has air condition bus stops! if that is done in Nigeria, u will be d first person to say it is misplaced priority...am sure u follow condemn when the news came up dat ogun state gov wants to build air condition pedestrian bridges....keep showing d bad side of ur country while other countries are showing only their good part.
we have air condition bridges here in lagos!
Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by billante(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2012
amiskurie: we have air condition bridges here in lagos!

Where in lagos??
Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by Nebeuwa(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
Nigerians and their obsession with oil. I believe it rots the brain.

Oil has been nothing but a curse for Nigeria, but all I hear is OIL OIL OIL.

Maybe Nigeria needs to start focusing on commercial endeavors, instead of resource extraction.
Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by amiskurie(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
billante:

Where in lagos??
ask any lunatic closer to u and u are there,they knw bridges.

Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by KayDee4: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
[size=13pt]@OP's picture comparison is extremely biased considering the pic he selected for naija but I still see the truth in the message he's trying to pass. The truth is bitter but it has to be told . . . the state of our social amenities is not a reflection of our wealth of natural and human resources. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by amiskurie(m): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
I just dnt knw myself...it cld b on the new 10-lane under construction somewhere in badagry by Lagos government/Chinese construction company.
Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by billante(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
amiskurie: ask any lunatic closer to u and u are there,they knw bridges.

I should ask ur fellow mad men?? Ok I will ask them!
Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
Please can we stop living in Blissful Ignorance - We know our problems and 50+ years on we know where we should be with given our vast natural resources and human capital - yet we are not there and when one 2-term Governor builds a toll-gate or an amusement par, we jump up to show the world as if this is a significant achievement. That is why Mediocrity will always rule over intelligence in Nigeria. we love waiting for praise or praising ourselves to high-heavens when all we have taken is one-step forward and 5 steps backwards angry angry
Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by amiskurie(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2012
billante:

I should ask ur fellow mad men?? Ok I will ask them!
No offense mehnnn!
Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by dtemidare: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2012
How can a human being still open his or her mouth and praise these murderer that have killed,and stole peoples wealth,and you see people praising them cities in Nigeria to an average human being from south Africa will not even compare Lagos or abuja to soweto' it is shameful and embarrassing for allowing urself to be used as slaves in your own land at list saudi oil their people dey enjoy am wellu wellu have u seen bus stop with inbuilt air-condition? yes in Saudi Arabia; even though them and Alakuba brothers representing them in Nigeria is not emulating them on that idea makes me wonder if Nigerian past leaders deserve to walk freely?

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by dtemidare: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2012
amiskurie: ask any lunatic closer to u and u are there,they knw bridges.

THATS ANOTHER BIG FOOL. YOU ARE DIPICTING GEJ LIKE THIS i am so sure that you are an american, no sensible Nigerian will do this. bitch ass white motherfucker. for the nigerians that participated i reserve my word for you.
Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by usmanyaro17: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2012
Whoever depicted our GEJ like this will never know peace,this is the symbol of Nigeria,some people are really sick....we have only one President in Nigeria and we must all respect him....
Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by dtemidare: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2012

very soon i will tell you how horrible your father looks.
what is nairaland turning into. A House of caricature.
Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by Camilia247: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
@poster, u r just bein naive in ur post,interacting and going places really matas...Nigeria isnt has bad as u r projecting, go to the ghettos in US, or slumps in china, u ll run bad to nig..try n b plain in ur comparism, atleast we hav some nice sites here too wey oyinbo de wan come chil, we no de carry last, haba. tk a look...

Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
Nigeria needs to do better with her oil resources. The Aboki North and OBJ raped and bastardized Nigeria's resources.
Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by apala911: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
We get good places for Naija sef but walaihi our leaders need to do more
Re: Breaking News Image Of Nigeria Compare To Other OIL Countries Pictures!!!! by billante(m): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Nigeria needs to do better with her oil resources. The Aboki North and OBJ raped and bastardized Nigeria's resources.

Yes it is agreed we need to do more! Yes we have been shortchanged...but nobody should come here and do nonsense baised comparism!

(1) (Reply)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. / I Can’t Declare Any Senator’s Seat Vacant – Mark Tells Jonathan, PDP / When Was The Nigerian National Council Of State Created?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.