Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

More Info On Cfa - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / More Info On Cfa (931 Views)

Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder / What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! / CFA Candidates In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Info On Cfa by bakre(m): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,Please lets try to clear somethings.
First and formost,   Using the tittle ''Certified Financial Analyst "to refer to the CFA programm offered by the CFA institute(formerly AIMR)is incorrect.

CFA institute holds the trademarks associated with CFA programm.The acronyms ''CFA'' can refer only to the Charterd Financial Analyst designation or charter.

For the lectures,we are starting by 20th January 2008 and its for twelve weeks.For materials.eg schweser books,CD,Video and also Ti calculator,u can contact me.

Please read the info below to understand more about CFA.

Time Limit:                                 6 hours
Number of Questions:               Approximately 240
Passing Score:                          Determined each year by the CFA Institute.
Passing Rates:                          As of July 2005, 36% passed Level I.
Format: Multiple Choice
Prerequisites:                              Bachelor's degree or equivalent, obtained no later than the 31st of December of the year in which the first exam will be written.
Corequisites:                         Three years of qualifying work experience must be obtained.
Exam Date(s):                           June and December
Exam Results:                           Usually provided within 60 days.
Official Exam Website:               CFAInstitute.org 
  Having read it,i really want to advise everydody in the house to go for international exam if you have the money.This will enable you  to have  a competitive edge over others and also to have sence of effectiveness in  any sector you find yourself.Not only CFA,  we also have LIFA(Licensed International Financial Analyst),ACCA,CIMA,CISA etc.LIFA is given schorlarship for now.instead of paying 775 dollars,you pay only 139 dollars(49 is for center while 90dollars for the exam and the have a centre in Nigeria.for more info about LIFA.go to www.the-ira.org. or u contact  me on 08039307507 if you don't understand.Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Company Financial Statement / ACCA Centre Needed Urgently In Ogbomoso!!! / How Difficult Are Microsoft Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.